needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Need some help guys

K I hate to whine because my problems are not signifigant to other peoples problems.. but... I am coming off my cycle, in fact I will start PCT in a few days, but my emotions are anything but steady.. Im alllll over the place.. Today was one of the worst days I have ever experienced.. Soo frustrated and upset at everything, having to hold myself back from losing it at school..
    I think the thing that most upsets me is.... my girl friend lives about an hour away, havn't seen her in two weeks, and we had a weekend planned at her place..Now her uncle passed away, which means that she has to go to the funeral, and Im soooo upset at the fact that I dont get to see her! I want to express how upset I am, and how much Id like to be with her right now, but I DO NOT want to make her feel guilty, as she's already upset about the whole situation, although she doesnt seem to upset about her uncle.. Anywayz I sent her flowers today, trying to cover up my feelings and make her feel better.. Anywayz, guess im just feeling really really shitty, and shes the only thing that makes me feel better, and now I dont get to see her..

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats tough man, But think about it IM sure she wants to see you just as bad. And Its tough cause you wont get to see her for another week. But ride it out man take a day off from everything, have a beer.

you also need to realize that her family right now probably needs her more than you do.

I'm in the same boat you are. School is killling me after 2 pop quizs today, and the girl I'm seeing(kinda) Lives over an hour away, and it sucks cause you just wanna spend time with someone who makes you happy and takes you away from the everyday stress. Surround yourself with your friends and take a ight off and go out.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Thats tough man, But think about it IM sure she wants to see you just as bad. And Its tough cause you wont get to see her for another week. But ride it out man take a day off from everything, have a beer.

you also need to realize that her family right now probably needs her more than you do.

I'm in the same boat you are. School is killling me after 2 pop quizs today, and the girl I'm seeing(kinda) Lives over an hour away, and it sucks cause you just wanna spend time with someone who makes you happy and takes you away from the everyday stress. Surround yourself with your friends and take a ight off and go out.
    not goin to lie, i said **** the home work and im havin a glass of wine!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW me and you both.

see when im in a bad mood or stressed I cook. SO i poured myself a tall glass of duas quintas 2000 special reserve (really good portugese wine) and made meatsauce. caause honestly that ragu and prego shit sucks, so I made my own and damn its good.

Thread Information