If I catch the asshole who stole my jacket tonight I'll slit his throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ****ing pissed, some asshole stole my jacket out of my locker tonight at the gym. But it's kind of funny at the same time, because the jacket was a piece of shit that most people wouldn't be caught dead in. It was this brown and black, plaid lumberjack looking flannel thing,that like my Grandmother got for me from Walmart for probably like 10 bucks 2 years ago. Whats even worse is it had 2 small tears in the back of it. Anybody who would take this thing is ****ing sorry. I remember exactly what locker it was in as I always check the locker #'s. They had to have just thrown it in their bag and hoped they'd find a wallet in it or something when they got out of there. Nobody besides myself would wear this thing I dont think. Nothing was in it thank God, but if I see anybody wearing it I'll know its mine as its pretty rare, and I know to look for the small tears in it. There will be no questions asked, just a beatdown. I had to ride home in 40 ****ing degrees w/ my tanktop on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing assholes

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm ****ing pissed, some asshole stole my jacket out of my locker tonight at the gym. But it's kind of funny at the same time, because the jacket was a piece of shit that most people wouldn't be caught dead in. It was this brown and black, plaid lumberjack looking flannel thing,that like my Grandmother got for me from Walmart for probably like 10 bucks 2 years ago. Whats even worse is it had 2 small tears in the back of it. Anybody who would take this thing is ****ing sorry. I remember exactly what locker it was in as I always check the locker #'s. They had to have just thrown it in their bag and hoped they'd find a wallet in it or something when they got out of there. Nobody besides myself would wear this thing I dont think. Nothing was in it thank God, but if I see anybody wearing it I'll know its mine as its pretty rare, and I know to look for the small tears in it. There will be no questions asked, just a beatdown. I had to ride home in 40 ****ing degrees w/ my tanktop on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing assholes
    no lock on the locker?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah SS i never use a locker with no lock on it and did you check the parking lot ??? they may have tossed the jacket after they saw nothing was in it

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    How long before "I stole some guys jacket thread?" still funny as hell to see those threads

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I seriously feel your pain

some mutherf*cker snaked my bag from the gym last week..

****ING SNAKES

chest6 is offline Banned
    Who steals jackets wtf? Damn lockers without locks..

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta use a lock ... only way to go ....... u never know what fvckin scumbags are out there

musselman is offline Junior Member
    peace bro... speak not of slitting throats...

wishing him eternal damnation should suffice...

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    That does suck, because you all wander who did it I just carry only what I need with me) (My store is right next door to the club though)

Well, if it was me leather jacket or something I would have locked it up, but I never imagined that somebody would actually steal that jacket, the thing was a piece of shit,hahahhaha. It sux, as pissed as it made me I cant help but laugh. I'm starting to wonder if someone thought that I may have had gear in my jacket or something, if they knew that was the coat I wore. Whats even more ****ed up, is just this past Fri. 2 bags of garbage were stolen off our porch here. Went straight out that night and purchased a trash can shredder. Thankfully, none of my banking info was in there. I doubt the two incidents are related, but you cant help but wonder if somebody has it out for me for something.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hey stayinstacked, IT WAS ME!!! i stole your jacket and your trash

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah someone tried to steal my member's only jacket once.....once

Hard Head is offline Member
    Just think about the poor fvcker that needed to steal your pos jacket so he could stay alive/warm. Think of it as charity.

Stole your trash? That's fvcked. Was it the feds? Get a crosscutting shredder.......

no, it wasn't for charity, i did it so i can make a voodoo doll for him. once i get his shoes itl be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    no, it wasn't for charity, i did it so i can make a voodoo doll for him. once i get his shoes itl be finished.

I'd hate to see that avatar of yours quickly become a reality

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I hate teefs

actually i have made my avatar a reality, thats why i chose it... its kinda fitting for me.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    ive had loads of jackets stolen from me
    £200 leather jacket
    another £150 jacket

my last one was only woth £11 so i couldnt give a shit but it had dvd's in the pocket - that were actually worth more than the jacket

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Who cares it was a p.o.s.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Who cares it was a p.o.s.

~SC~
    LOL. So caring.

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Next time have a $1.00 sticking out of a pocket and fill that pocket full of human or animal feces that would be cool. Maybe some Super glue too so that sh!t doesn't come off of him.

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    goddamndoublepostpieceofshitfourms...

haha superglue. i pulled some funny ass pranks with that sh_t back in the day. btw stayinstacked, dont cross me, or else il get old school on your ass and shoot up some progesterone and cortisol into your voodoo doll... in both his arms and both sides of his back.

Thread Information