USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Here is an interesting quote from Mariusz pudzianowski.

This was from an interview in the Warsaw Newspaper (Warsaw being the capital of Poland)

How much does one have to eat to look as good as you? Bodybuilders have a strict diet calculated to within a single calorie. What about you?

I eat as much as I need. If you want to compare me to bodybuilders, multiply their meals by two. But I don't want to be compared to bodybuilders or the sport of bodybuilding. For me bodybuilders are like women. What kind of a guy takes off his clothes and poses in front of the mirror in tiny trunks?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Fuggin marius use to compete and he couldnt make it to the pro levels i mean its plain and simple to see he's on the juice IMO..But he shouldnt bash BBing because he use to do it.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hes basically a powerbuilder, what the F is he saying?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    he doesn't want to be known as a bodybuilder in the powerlifting circles... I think he's naturally stereotyped as one just because he looks better and is more cut than his competitors. still strong as a bull though

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't take this quote too seriously...I mean how many times have you heard about the media blowing things out of proportion or turning things around to seem different from what they are. You don't know the credibility of the source either.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i second that on a different note just kinda made me think about it and someon posted something about bodybuilders voices not being what theyd expect did anyone hear mariusz talk at the 05 wsm? lol total let down man i was expect a "macho" voice even my gf who thinks hes "hot" was like yea thats a turn off lol

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    You can't take this quote too seriously...I mean how many times have you heard about the media blowing things out of proportion or turning things around to seem different from what they are. You don't know the credibility of the source either.

Yea this is true

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya..didn't he use to bodybuild? Wtf? Oh well that dude is badass

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I eat as much as I need. If you want to compare me to bodybuilders, multiply their meals by two. But I don't want to be compared to bodybuilders or the sport of bodybuilding. For me bodybuilders are like women. What kind of a guy takes off his clothes and poses in front of the mirror in tiny trunks?
    what a dick

still a beast though

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I think its about time big ron the "woman" showed this fool whos boss and enter the wsm! A year of training or so and hed blitz it!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares what that no brainer thinks lol...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    its amazing that he's so strong yet doesnt look like a sumo wrestler like the rest of them
    i give him credit for that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He may be strong, but unfortunately with a statement like that, he's as dumb as a small rock.

If he thinks that is what BB'ing is about anyhow, then it sounds like he may be a tad homophobic.

~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    magnus samuelsson also made a putdown comment towards bodybuilding in a swedish newspaper. But it was in the lines of "those little bodybuilders think they are big but when me and my strongmen friends show up at the beaches they are quick to dispare".
    I hope it was in a joking way though cause if the bodybuilders run away its simply because they are afraid the big fat bastards will make a high protein meal out of them

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    ohh btw everyone should know that its only ok to pose in tiny trunks if you are carrying a big ass rock at the same time

when I opened this thread about his interesting quote i expected to see "POLEEEEEIIIISH POWAHHHH" just about the only thing he can say in english

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What an idiot honestly. So posing in trunks on stage is FAR worse than wearing those 1980 tight as jeans shorts with your shirt off, as he does on one of his websites. I dont even know what else to say, with a Polish forehead so big I was expecting he had a bigger brain, I just lost respect for him.

-Bino

decadbal is offline Banned
    polish power...hahaha "we cant fend off the germans, but we can pick up big rocks" thats what i get from that, of course id never dare utter anything along those lines around MP..lol

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    that guy IS my hero

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    anyone that trains 10x a week is a beast i dont kare how much their intellect resemblse a pebble.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah whatever, any guy who deadlifts, benches, and squats more than 3,000 pounds has my respect!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound

The source is warsaw's largest newspaper, some polish name i can't remember. But it was an interesting interview besides that question. I'll try and find it......just not now.

Thread Information