taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation I Got A Puffer!~

yes a fresh water puffer.. i have 3 big aquariums and one is a FigureEight Puffer, and HE IS MEANER THAN A PIRANNHA !!! he has a specialized razor sharp beak so when he bites other fish its SLICES them right in 2 .. where their head will fall off then he sucks it up.. MEAN LIL ****ER but cute as HELL!! like elite UBER CUTE PIRHANNA!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    coo shit bro u remember me now lol

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool. My GF is making a salt water talk right now. Takes awhile for the coral to grow or something... don't remember what she said exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Cool. My GF is making a salt water talk right now. Takes awhile for the coral to grow or something... don't remember what she said exactly.
    i hate salt water.. Fresh water has better fish if u can get the PIMP EXOTIC AMAZON FISH! and salt water is way to expensive for the krap u get
    OH and freshwater puffers are MEANER! and cuter!

****ingKingKong puffers PWN

get a freshwater tank.. get a kong puffer and KEEP IT ALONE and FEED IT MOVING THNGS he has razor beak and will bit up and slice anything ..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn is sweet lookin tai

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Yup, they're cool my buddy had a puffer (not sure which type) in one of his marine aquariums, he used to feed it this food that was kept frozen and he would thaw it out on a plate then carry it through to the lounge where the tank was, as soon as the puffer saw the plate it would start getting real excited in anticipation of it's meal. One day we were all at his house having a barbecue at his house when it started raining so we all carried out plates of food inside, the poor little puffer didn't know which way to look and turned the water white with foam thrashing around when he saw like 15 people all walking in with plates!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yup, they're cool my buddy had a puffer (not sure which type) in one of his marine aquariums, he used to feed it this food that was kept frozen and he would thaw it out on a plate then carry it through to the lounge where the tank was, as soon as the puffer saw the plate it would start getting real excited in anticipation of it's meal. One day we were all at his house having a barbecue at his house when it started raining so we all carried out plates of food inside, the poor little puffer didn't know which way to look and turned the water white with foam thrashing around when he saw like 15 people all walking in with plates!
    yeah.. i like to watch mine tear da shitt outta its food

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Where I'm living at the moment is kinda temporary but when I get settled again I'm definitely gonna get a tank again, I used to have a 2 tier stand with 2 48"x15"x15" tanks on it, I had central american cichlids (firemouths, convicts etc) on the top one and 6 red bellied piranhas in the lower one. The piranhas were cool as fuck, I used to feed 'em live goldfish - I got banned from one petshop 'cause the guy asked me "Is there something wrong with your tank? Do all these goldfish keep dying? How come you buy so many?" and I'm like "Yeah they keep dying, I feed them to my piranhas!" he was not impressed...

Where I'm living at the moment is kinda temporary but when I get settled again I'm definitely gonna get a tank again, I used to have a 2 tier stand with 2 48"x15"x15" tanks on it, I had central american cichlids (firemouths, convicts etc) on the top one and 6 red bellied piranhas in the lower one. The piranhas were cool as fuck, I used to feed 'em live goldfish - I got banned from one petshop 'cause the guy asked me "Is there something wrong with your tank? Do all these goldfish keep dying? How come you buy so many?" and I'm like "Yeah they keep dying, I feed them to my piranhas!" he was not impressed...
    goldfish = feeder fish and THAT IS THAT!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Lmao!! U evil bastard!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I like puffers with butter, lemon and a splash of white wine on a bed of rice pilaf.

(kidding of course)
    Last edited by eGGz; 01-21-2006 at 08:33 PM.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i hate salt water.. Fresh water has better fish if u can get the PIMP EXOTIC AMAZON FISH! and salt water is way to expensive for the krap u get
    OH and freshwater puffers are MEANER! and cuter!

****ingKingKong puffers PWN

get a freshwater tank.. get a kong puffer and KEEP IT ALONE and FEED IT MOVING THNGS he has razor beak and will bit up and slice anything ..
    Here's my favorite fish..........

Clown Trigger. These are very mean. My buddy had one that would ram his face into the glass if you put your finger up to it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Got A Puffer!~-leopardendruecker.jpg   I Got A Puffer!~-uw1_matangi_jgutekunst_i008.jpg  

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I have 3 freshwater puffers. Still young...bad ass though. I feed mine blood worms.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it always breaks my heart when a snake dies...

i love you tai and i hope this hasnt hurt you to badly

decadbal is offline Banned
    oh the thing was a fish, i actually like fish, sorry to hear that

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if you like mean animals, you should check out a manta shrimp. those things are crazy bro. you have to keep them in plastic tanks cause if you put them in a glass tank they'l break the glass from ramming it. i heard that when they strike they have as much momentum as a .22 caliber bullet.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Had a few Huma Huma triggers a grouper and a eel in one tank, they were one
    hell of a sight to watch when you dropped in like a donzen large goldfish...

Triggers are a cool salt water fish, but nasty suckers...

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Here's my favorite fish..........

Clown Trigger. These are very mean. My buddy had one that would ram his face into the glass if you put your finger up to it!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    from the title of the topic, i thought you bought a bong or something. I dont like fish, which is why i eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    oh the thing was a fish, i actually like fish, sorry to hear that
    not just any fish.. but a FISH THAT SWELLS UP like it ate DBOL and KILLS ALL OTHER FISH

i kan only hope to have a child thats similar

Thread Information