Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Serious Post in the Lounge.....WTF

Just gotta get a little rant on my chest so bare with me. I've noticed alot of this going on lately so I must say I'm a bit disgusted. Although its nothing new at all, I'm just perhaps paying attention more.

Anways, I see in here, day in and day out people looking for the easy way out. The pill, the shot the whatever. No one wants to do the hard work any more, no one wants to have a goal and reach it. Everyone wants the quick fix, health issues aside. They want what they want and they want it know. I see some many damn people say, "What's the best fat burner", mean while they don't do cario and their Diet is shit. Yet their main concern is getting that fat burner, cause it'll shed those 30lbs off in a week.

It's this lazy attitude this is just embarssing for me to even see. You ask anyone that has done something in life, work, fitness etc.... That is sucessful how they got there. 1 out of a 1000 people will tell you it landed in their lap and they did nothing for it. The rest had to work for it. Not sure about you folks but there's nothing better than working your ass off and accomplishing a goal.

Again I relaize theis forum is for helping people with their questions. But how can I hlpe a kid who's gonna take Superdrol cause he's 165lbs, when its quite clear this guy had no clue about diet. You can't gain weight, your diet ain't right. YOu can't lose weight, your diet ain't right. These are honestly the simplest answers in the world. Yet today I see people they can't do something, they turn to drug immeaditely, cause oh yeah. That's gonna solve the problem. You eat 5k cals a dayt of Micky D's and you bought some Clen and now your gonna lean up. Better yet you bought some T3 too.....

Sorry for the rant here people, but for all those lazy people reading this looking for the easy way out. Let me save you alot of trouble.

THERE IS NO EAY WAY OUT. If this stuff was easy, everyone would be ripped. But thats not the way it is, you got fat cause you were lazy. So you can't get unfat being lazy too....Just doesn't make sense. And for all those that are about to cycle and weigh 180lbs and "can't gain weight" what your diet like. Are you eating all day everyday 5-6l cals a day??? If not where the fvck do you think muscle comes form, out of thin air??? I guess this stems from me being in the Diet forum every day but let me make this point.

Diet is about 90% of your success. The rest is all icing on the cake.

Sorry, now I will go back to posting usless facts about my left testicle
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Good post hun..
    I think people will always look for an easy out though
    Icing YUM

Yes, Icing!

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11

Yes, Icing!
    i miss candy

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean, Burger King, Taco Bell, and missing meals is a bad thing? Come on, I don't have time to cook. I can't, i don't, I could never. I hate fat people.....

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    What do you mean, Burger King, Taco Bell, and missing meals is a bad thing? Come on, I don't have time to cook. I can't, i don't, I could never. I hate fat people.....

Its all about excuses......

And "what the best fat burner"

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes the steroid forum is quite disturbing. Also the complete lack of knowledge of steroids from newbies and they're so quick to inject it into their bodies not knowing the consequences. I'm not a super expert but I knew what I was getting into when I started steroids. These people are asking very very very BASIC questions and they're already in mid cycle. It's a pretty bad problem and I dont have a problem answering questions but at the same time I feel like its already to late to answer some of them and I just hope the next guy learns from that guys thread.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Just gotta get a little rant on my chest so bare with me. I've noticed alot of this going on lately so I must say I'm a bit disgusted. Although its nothing new at all, I'm just perhaps paying attention more.

Anways, I see in here, day in and day out people looking for the easy way out. The pill, the shot the whatever. No one wants to do the hard work any more, no one wants to have a goal and reach it. Everyone wants the quick fix, health issues aside. They want what they want and they want it know. I see some many damn people say, "What's the best fat burner", mean while they don't do cario and their Diet is shit. Yet their main concern is getting that fat burner, cause it'll shed those 30lbs off in a week.

It's this lazy attitude this is just embarssing for me to even see. You ask anyone that has done something in life, work, fitness etc.... That is sucessful how they got there. 1 out of a 1000 people will tell you it landed in their lap and they did nothing for it. The rest had to work for it. Not sure about you folks but there's nothing better than working your ass off and accomplishing a goal.
    Again I relaize theis forum is for helping people with their questions. But how can I hlpe a kid who's gonna take Superdrol cause he's 165lbs, when its quite clear this guy had no clue about diet. You can't gain weight, your diet ain't right. YOu can't lose weight, your diet ain't right. These are honestly the simplest answers in the world. Yet today I see people they can't do something, they turn to drug immeaditely, cause oh yeah. That's gonna solve the problem. You eat 5k cals a dayt of Micky D's and you bought some Clen and now your gonna lean up. Better yet you bought some T3 too.....

Sorry for the rant here people, but for all those lazy people reading this looking for the easy way out. Let me save you alot of trouble.

THERE IS NO EAY WAY OUT. If this stuff was easy, everyone would be ripped. But thats not the way it is, you got fat cause you were lazy. So you can't get unfat being lazy too....Just doesn't make sense. And for all those that are about to cycle and weigh 180lbs and "can't gain weight" what your diet like. Are you eating all day everyday 5-6l cals a day??? If not where the fvck do you think muscle comes form, out of thin air??? I guess this stems from me being in the Diet forum every day but let me make this point.

This is how I feel EXACTLY man, great post. I just hope the right people read it and it sparks something in their minds.
    I think the real thing that gets to me is when I tell people you have to have a good diet and exercise routine in order to lose weight...their response "I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works." That is just BS, its just not possible if you diet right and exercise that you wont lose weight, I cant stand slackers that try to re-assure themselves that they have done everything possible even though its evident they have not.
    I guess what it comes down to is that some people are just satisfied with mediocrity and some aren't. I for one am not and blame only myself when things dont go as planned.

Again great post my man.

Icon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Yes the steroid forum is quite disturbing. Also the complete lack of knowledge of steroids from newbies and they're so quick to inject it into their bodies not knowing the consequences. I'm not a super expert but I knew what I was getting into when I started steroids. These people are asking very very very BASIC questions and they're already in mid cycle. It's a pretty bad problem and I dont have a problem answering questions but at the same time I feel like its already to late to answer some of them and I just hope the next guy learns from that guys thread.
    Maybe sources should have a quiz you have to pass asking basic diet, training, and cycling/pct info before they will fill an order....

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    This is how I feel EXACTLY man, great post. I just hope the right people read it and it sparks something in their minds.
    I think the real thing that gets to me is when I tell people you have to have a good diet and exercise routine in order to lose weight...their response "I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works." That is just BS, its just not possible if you diet right and exercise that you wont lose weight, I cant stand slackers that try to re-assure themselves that they have done everything possible even though its evident they have not.
    I guess what it comes down to is that some people are just satisfied with mediocrity and some aren't. I for one am not and blame only myself when things dont go as planned.

Again great post my man.

Totally agree. I know there are some people with some legit medical excuses, hpyothyroid etc... But these are rare/serious and treatable conditions. The rest is just made up excuses, in order to feel better about not trying hard enough and giving up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    What do you mean my diet sucks? I cant gain weight. I drink 4 weight gainers a day..each with 2,000 calories!!

I really like the diet part of it and if I can't eat exactly how I want, I will bitch and complain and pout until I get food

chest6 is offline Banned
    My roommate pisses me off. He's trying to lose weight. He gets a jar of fat free peanut butter and thinks hes set. He eats like half the jar in one sitting. I go..well the fat that is in there is good fat, and there is still the hydrogenated oils in there..thats mainly what is bad. He just ignores me and continues eatin his pb. People don't want help and they think they have got everything right. Well NO you dont know what you are doing you are 5'9 215lbs 25% bodyfat. : Just trying to be of help and he got mad over it??

Oh yeah..and earlier today he pulls out the diet pills and hes like these should help. I was like..uh..no they won't do jack shit actually.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    My roommate pisses me off. He's trying to lose weight. He gets a jar of fat free peanut butter and thinks hes set. He eats like half the jar in one sitting. I go..well the fat that is in there is good fat, and there is still the hydrogenated oils in there..thats mainly what is bad. He just ignores me and continues eatin his pb. People don't want help and they think they have got everything right. Well NO you dont know what you are doing you are 5'9 215lbs 25% bodyfat. : Just trying to be of help and he got mad over it??

Oh yeah..and earlier today he pulls out the diet pills and hes like these should help. I was like..uh..no they won't do jack shit actually.
    There are many people like this, some even ASK for advice then when you talk to them you can see in their eyes that they arent taking anything in and jus go "Oh ya. ok, thats good, Im gonna do that." They never even make an effort to change. Just tell your roommate hes a fat lard and he will never change. Honestly, I dont like to make fun of people but sometimes it gives them motivation.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Nice post brotha!

CT wa wa lolol

XReps is offline Junior Member
    I agree with everything u said man, just becuase your a Giants fan ... just kidding, good post, but one thing I didnt agree with was "you got fat cause you were lazy."

Alot of people are prone to gaining weight because of slow metabolisms and/or gene history. Sometimes it starts at such a young age in life. What that person can do is diet, like you said, instead of feeling pity for themselves.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    chest u think ur roomate is bad. mine is 6'1 was 170 and started a cycle. i gave him all the info he needed. especially the negatives about being so skinny and cycling..complete disregard...thinks eating alot is two waffles, 2 chicken quesadilla's, a hamburber and pb and j. this is his food for the day...that is a 1 big meal for me...oh well, they live and learn...now he thinks he's huge cause he's 185lbs. to much confidence cause now he starts shit with people...

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Just gotta get a little rant on my chest so bare with me.
    body of rant

wow dude...PCT really sucks when the hormones spike don't they

...good article though

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    nice post man diet is key!!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good post giants... your very right

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

AGREED 100%! I deal with these fuks everyday man, I feel your frustrations. I brush most of them off as I'm tired of giving free advice just to have it tossed in the trash.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    chest u think ur roomate is bad. mine is 6'1 was 170 and started a cycle. i gave him all the info he needed. especially the negatives about being so skinny and cycling..complete disregard...thinks eating alot is two waffles, 2 chicken quesadilla's, a hamburber and pb and j. this is his food for the day...that is a 1 big meal for me...oh well, they live and learn...now he thinks he's huge cause he's 185lbs. to much confidence cause now he starts shit with people...
    rofl at his meal for the day. I bet he'll deflate soon. Man I don't like people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    AGREED 100%! I deal with these fuks everyday man, I feel your frustrations. I brush most of them off as I'm tired of giving free advice just to have it tossed in the trash.

I know what you mean bro. People come ot you for help, then you give it to them and the next question they have is what drug can I take. Basically saying ot you, thanks, but no thanks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    very good post. its dead on. especially how they will ask the dumb questions and do the opposite anyways to what people with knowledge suggest. its like why are you wasting our time asking for help then?

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    very good post. its dead on. especially how they will ask the dumb questions and do the opposite anyways to what people with knowledge suggest. its like why are you wasting our time asking for help then?

Serisouly, I think its a very strange phenomena. What people do is come here, ask for adice from people who are experts/vets etc....When they get it and its not what htey want to hear they will either ignore the advice or re-formulate questions to get them answer they are looking for.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice rant Giants. I av to say I was guilty of wanting the easy way out about 3 years ago and learned the hard way that there aint an easy way out. It cost me money on shit cycles. But now im educated thanks to this board and its members.

I've always thought this was a great quote:

"Only the foolish learn from experience - the wise learn from the experience of others"

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

ditto... I say 75% diet, 15% training and 10% of planning the two is the ratio... Deit is the mainstay... I dont care what you take, juice, speed pills... your diet will prove solid in the end... if not, them you wont go anywhere... and your six pack will only be there a maybe one month outta tha year....
    just gotta say cuz I hear a lotta "I'm liftin"... well Heavy lifting comes with high cals that day regardless of leaning or bulking (just cuz you got some fat doen;t mean you got tha right glycogen build for the lifts)...

Good rant... we should bump it every month or so........... cheers

I'm just hoping the "right" people read this.

i found this board 3 years ago and i have been reading and learning ever since...i can honestly dedicate all my success to this board...it taught me how to lift, how to eat, and most importantly to understand that i was no where near ready for juice...i'm 21 now and have atleast three more years before i rach the end of my natty potential...who knows, maybe even five more years, but the most important thing that ive taken in from this board is the fact that i AM waiting until i reach my natural potential

For all you guys that think you can't get big without juice, talk to Dangit...he posted pics awhile back of where he was before he ever juiced, those pics where the inspiration i needed to continue naturally

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Isnt this a steroid site?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I'm just hoping the "right" people read this.
    check your PM box im confused

but im not gonna really listen to anything you say

J/K

Im tired of hearing about your natural...bla bla...sorry but I do not understand it

I see it helped you diet, your lift tech, and that you are not ready! Good you listen...if around 21 yea your correct you do not need to juice....again this is a steroid form.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    Im tired of hearing about your natural...bla bla...sorry but I do not understand it

I see it helped you diet, your lift tech, and that you are not ready! Good you listen...if around 21 yea your correct you do not need to juice....again this is a steroid form.

huh...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    huh...
    lol i second that.. huh?

yeah...huh?

it is a steroid forum, and i was trying to help others

i don't think i constantly talk about me being natural...if someone seconds his opinion then i guess i'll shut up

Smedman

Yes this is a steroid BOARD but it has Many subforums if you haven't noticed? We do not just cater to steroid users + abusers but to the general public who wants to get in better shape. Steroids are deff. not for everyone by any means, in real life I convince many people not to take atleast once a week. We evaluate their diets, training, rest etc.. Some listen, some don't.
    The point giantz was trying to make was clear, not sure what you're even trying to say?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Did you read what GunTotingHipGangster said?

did I miss understand him? Personally I do nat care for many that come here and talk about how natural thay are...

Im having a bad day so please excuse me!

Look I have noticed. Sorry...yes I know that we help others with other things and this is a free site..

I should not have targeted him for being natural...and im wrong ...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    yeah...huh?

it is a steroid forum, and i was trying to help others

i don't think i constantly talk about me being natural...if someone seconds his opinion then i guess i'll shut up

No bro! Im sorry and I'll shut up..

I give props to natural bodybuilders, it's hard to stay that way when others surrounding you are not so disciplined. Sometimes I wish I would've stayed that way, but I deff. don't regret my decisions.

But I do agree the ones who flaunt it, try to throw it in your face do need a nice whoopin.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information