Thread: Venting

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Venting

Need to vent, just found out I need surgery on my foot, I have what is called AVN, a dead bone in my foot. That sucks cause I love to play sports, and play competitively.
    To top it off, I get a ticket for being on my cell phone, 1 block away from the doctors office. I was using my speaker phone and had it up to my ear to tell my girl the bad news. I even showed him the docs papers and explained my situation nicely, and asked if he could cut me a brake. PIG was a dick and said if my foot was cut off and I was calling the police that would be the only exception.. I flipped and asked him if he like my whip, he said nothing, and I said you should cause it is prob. woth more than you make in a year.. I drove away, and thought for sure he was goin to come and get me, I mean cmon, go fight crime or whatever you do, but a cellphone ticket will using speaker phone, on the same block that you find out you need surgery. PIG

chest6 is offline Banned
    since when is it illegal to talk on your cellphone and drive?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    since when is it illegal to talk on your cellphone and drive?
    In NYC it is, it sucks. It is $120 dollar fine, but I am just pissed cause of the timing, and that grumpy PIG

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh ok..I have heard of that. Lotta cops are grumpy they dont make very good $$. $120 is ridiculous

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    That sucks I am surprised that cop didnt do anything about what you said?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    haha what you said to that cop is pretty funny bro. sorry about your foot though.

btw, i got a funny story about cops. my boy got dropped off at his car around 3am, which was parked in a parking lot. my boy was drunk as hell and decided it would be a good idea to go vandallize the cop cars that were parked around back of the sheriffs station. so he leaves his wallet and his keys on the top of his car, walks to the squad cars and starts breaking off all the antenas. when he broke all of them (15-20 cars worth total) he threw them in a pile, then opened the door to one of the cop cars and goes to sleep in the car. after awhile a cop rolls up on him (which makes sense cause this all went down DIRECTLY OUTSIDE OF A COP STATION) my boy wakes up, and runs away. he hops a fence and spends the rest of the night in someone's backyard (this was during the winter too so it was very cold). in the morning he goes back to his car, and finds a note saying that the sheriffs department had his keys and wallet. then a minute or two later HELLA cops roll up on him and arrest him.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, sorry to hear, most lifters after the time they have to take off, usually mark it up as to one of the best things that happened to them, i hope this will equate to the same for you bro

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    btw, i got a funny story about cops. my boy got dropped off at his car around 3am, which was parked in a parking lot. my boy was drunk as hell and decided it would be a good idea to go vandallize the cop cars that were parked around back of the sheriffs station. so he leaves his wallet and his keys on the top of his car, walks to the squad cars and starts breaking off all the antenas. when he broke all of them (15-20 cars worth total) he threw them in a pile, then opened the door to one of the cop cars and goes to sleep in the car. after awhile a cop rolls up on him (which makes sense cause this all went down DIRECTLY OUTSIDE OF A COP STATION) my boy wakes up, and runs away. he hops a fence and spends the rest of the night in someone's backyard (this was during the winter too so it was very cold). in the morning he goes back to his car, and finds a note saying that the sheriffs department had his keys and wallet. then a minute or two later HELLA cops roll up on him and arrest him.
    HAHAHAHA thats awesome. How old is he?

hes 23 now. at the time he was 18 or 19

Blog Entries
    Hey tren i forgot to tell you, YOU have a physics test Feb 7th. I'll mapquest you directs tonight. Oh, you name is Tony for that day

haha. i was gonna find the old thread, but its kinda far down by now. you got anymore physics questions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha. i was gonna find the old thread, but its kinda far down by now. you got anymore physics questions?
    Not right now but maybe when i come home from the gym tonight. That is of course if i don't decided to do something better with my time and play Battlefield 2 all night.

We just moved to capacitors and that seems pretty easy. I just have to re-read electric potential / electric fields / blah blah blah .....

If i have a question you will be the first to know it man.
    Thanks again

for sure bro

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    wow, sorry to hear, most lifters after the time they have to take off, usually mark it up as to one of the best things that happened to them, i hope this will equate to the same for you bro
    Thanx brother, I hope so 2

Thread Information