Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512

    Calling all lifers!!!

    This is a call for all you guys who never come off test

  2. #2
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Whats up Mike, I am on forever

  3. #3
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Come on. Where is Pinn?

  4. #4
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    hahaha, my close friends call me a rounder... year rounder

  5. #5
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,924
    Blog Entries
    1
    *knock knock. Can i be in the club ?
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 01-27-2006 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Never come off? Damn!

  7. #7
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    i come off one month a year or when ever my g/f pisses me off

    i come off just to get 0 sex drive... this way it makes her feel rejected and unattractive .. TOTTALLY EATER HER UP when she is turned down by me since i can hump her 14 times w/o hessitation

  8. #8
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i come off one month a year or when ever my g/f pisses me off

    i come off just to get 0 sex drive... this way it makes her feel rejected and unattractive .. TOTTALLY EATER HER UP when she is turned down by me since i can hump her 14 times w/o hessitation
    good reason !!!!!!

  9. #9
    KrooC's Avatar
    KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,150
    iv concidered it... any downside u guys notice??

  10. #10
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    iv concidered it... any downside u guys notice??
    Yes many, hard dick all the time, cant stop eating, lifting heavier than ever before.

  11. #11
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    10 months/year close enough???

  12. #12
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I was on almost continously for like 2 years if not more. Only took 4 weeks off every now and then. I regret it. I have been clean now since begining of october and I still have zero sexdrive.
    No depression or anything else though. No sexdrive is only side effect I have noticed. Or well except getting fat and turning small

  13. #13
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    No sexdrive is only side effect I have noticed. Or well except getting fat and turning small
    Don`t really know whats the worst Gettin on again anytime soon?

  14. #14
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I was on almost continously for like 2 years if not more. Only took 4 weeks off every now and then. I regret it. I have been clean now since begining of october and I still have zero sexdrive.
    No depression or anything else though. No sexdrive is only side effect I have noticed. Or well except getting fat and turning small
    Your only 22 and you were on for two years ?

  15. #15
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Don`t really know whats the worst Gettin on again anytime soon?
    Not quite sure. Im going to se how good I can gain naturaly now. But I might go on cycle in march after all the exams. I have been toying with the idea to stay natural indefenetly. But then again I dont think that is realistic

  16. #16
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Your only 22 and you were on for two years ?
    I started juicing a few weeks before I turned 18. Im 21 btw not 22.

  17. #17
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I started juicing a few weeks before I turned 18. Im 21 btw not 22.
    Well you get two of these then





  18. #18
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well you get two of these then




    everyone makes misstakes.

  19. #19
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Well 21 with no sex drive must suck arse big time !!!! Get that Cialis happening boy

  20. #20
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Its tempting, but i don't really wana be on hrt before im 30!

  21. #21
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well 21 with no sex drive must suck arse big time !!!! Get that Cialis happening boy
    Im in a long distance relationship so sometimes its acctualy nice lol.

    But Im just waiting for things to turn around. Slowely I notice that my body is returning to normal. If it takes to long its cialis for me

  22. #22
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    Krank up a couple of porn movies, that will get the juices flowing

  23. #23
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Do you guys still use HCG or Clomid, or do you just cruise inbetween at HRT dosages?

  24. #24
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Well, actually I do come off. Just for a month or so. Im on most of year. I run hcg when im on. Havent had sex problems during the short time im off either. knock on wood tho.

  25. #25
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    cruising on 250-500mg.

    -rodge

  26. #26
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    do anyone else notice a drop in sexdrive when beeing ON for a long time? When Im on test I get horny as hell the first 8 weeks or so but after that it gets down to normal or sub normal.

  27. #27
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    how often do you guys get blood tests etc?
    Do you take hcg or anything?
    Being on forever seems a little extreme to me. How do you handle things like holidays etc?

  28. #28
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    do anyone else notice a drop in sexdrive when beeing ON for a long time? When Im on test I get horny as hell the first 8 weeks or so but after that it gets down to normal or sub normal.

    Not while on, sure as hell while off.

  29. #29
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    how often do you guys get blood tests etc?
    Do you take hcg or anything?
    Being on forever seems a little extreme to me. How do you handle things like holidays etc?
    i do bloodwork every 2-3 months.

    no hcg for me.

    try to time it so that i take a last shot before going on holiday if its by plane. so that i won't have to bring vials/needles with me trough customs. i take proviron with me to keep libido skyhigh. last thing i want when i'm on vacation is a limb noodle.

    -rodge

  30. #30
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,285
    I do HCG evet now and then if the boys start shrinking too much, Blood work every two to three months. Holidays, I just take it with me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •