Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-29-2006 at 03:00 PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    yea, swolepoisonivy is this dumb bitch that made lots of different usernames here and on other sites, but she just cant seem to stay out of trouble cause she ALWAYS gets banned. at first i felt sorry for her, but now shes really irritating me.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    my dad is a realistic guy, he knows im a smart kid and really into bodybuilding and currently he thinks im on AAS (im 19, and im not), but will be eventually.
    and he was just basically giving me the 'dad talk' about how they are drugs and i got alot comming up with school and work and ect and there is one thing to work out and be in shape, and theres a big line between that and getting into the drug aspect of it is alot different and i need not to go there.

ahh the guilt trip is killing me!
    yup, same age, same talk about a year ago. in school also. got the talk on the ride home for a weekend. When it comes to politics and finance and all that stuff, my dad is a very very critical thinker. not when it somes to AAS though. THey will be very very dissapointed in me. When i was 16, i told myself i would do em when i was 20. which isnt to far off. but im thinkin about starting when im 21

jax larue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    this is the way i see it.
    I could either
    A) Be like I am now, really into bodybuilding and fitness and thinking of eventually going on AAS, and always planning on doing something better with my life, internship in FL, RA, Personal Trainer, Internship at Staples Corporate this summer...etc...

or B)
    be the stereotypical kid from my town, and just be a pothead, and go by threw life day by day, get hammered every free moment and not think about the day after tomorrow.
    wellpots bad for ya so stay away from that,and as to bodybuilding stay natural,sure it'll takeyoulonger to build muscle but whats sogoodaboutmuscle if yuoruin the most prized possession you have ,YOUR HEALTH!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information