Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Besides...you shouldnt be a good girl because thats what guys want...you should be a good girl if that is who you are and you think it is the right thing to do...and thats without getting religious...

I TOTALLY agree with you. I'm a good girl cause I want to be and that is for nobody else. I believe that certain things are meant to be "special" and not just tossed around cause your horny! Go take care of yourself - better than going out w/someone random and catching some nasty disease! (By the way, that's meant towards everyone and not you personally). I think once you've trully been in-love, your perspective changes (at least for me)
    You are okay in my book...

Peace

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, that's what I mean...same type of people (meaning different people but same problems). It's SO much more fun when you don't know so much about the industry - just more innocent.
    Definitely, but I still have great hookups everywhere I go (I guess that's the upside). However, I don't go out as much as I did before, with the exception being if Tiesto, or PVD is spinning at SPACE.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    You are okay in my book...

Peace
    Awww, thanks =) I hope I'm not stepping on any toes

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Awww, thanks =) I hope I'm not stepping on any toes
    Don't be afraid to tell these bobys how you really feel... Ill back ya!

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Definitely, but I still have great hookups everywhere I go (I guess that's the upside). However, I don't go out as much as I did before, with the exception being if Tiesto, or PVD is spinning at SPACE.
    Yeah, that is a plus. The only thing that sucks is when EVERYBODY is calling you on thurs, fri or sat. night asking what's going on tonight, or can you put me on the list, v.i.p., etc! Yeah, when it comes the whole fighting thing, I guess since I'm so angry with guys, i just take my heels off and tell them lets go! Hahahah. Cause I'm not going to be one of those girls thats going to get talked down to or let another guy fight for me! I would have to say that it's allowed me to get a lot more respect in the industry than a lot of other girls!

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Don't be afraid to tell these bobys how you really feel... Ill back ya!
    I definitely like you! I just seem to be pissin' people off w/my comments lately. Heheh. By the way, you sound a lot like me - I hang out with mostly guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    LMAO!!! Also depends how ugly the guy is!!
    lol so true!

Yeah, that is a plus. The only thing that sucks is when EVERYBODY is calling you on thurs, fri or sat. night asking what's going on tonight, or can you put me on the list, v.i.p., etc!
    Hahaha. Yeah, on those days you are the most popular person in town. Come Monday, and your phone is silent. That's where you find out who is who.

Yeah, when it comes the whole fighting thing, I guess since I'm so angry with guys, i just take my heels off and tell them lets go!
    OMG! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hahahah. Cause I'm not going to be one of those girls thats going to get talked down to or let another guy fight for me! I would have to say that it's allowed me to get a lot more respect in the industry than a lot of other girls!
    You have my respect, now take off your heels.

decadbal is offline Banned
    youve accomplishet alot in life when keyser respects you... and your not a 43 year old miget shemale name tina

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    damn IamUnwritten, sounds like you got involved with the wrong guy. im sorry some guy treated you like sh_t and made you hate men. we're not all assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    damn IamUnwritten, sounds like you got involved with the wrong guy. im sorry some guy treated you like sh_t and made you hate men. we're not all assholes.
    thats what I was saying...

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    youve accomplishet alot in life when keyser respects you... and your not a 43 year old miget shemale name tina
    LMFAO

I love you too, Deca .

tell tina to come on over when your done

IamUnwritten Guest
    yeah, well they all seem to turn out to be the wrong guy! well i was engaged not that long ago and didn't find out until after 2 yrs. how much he had been treating me like sh_t behind my back. but it made me grow a back bone! getting threatened to be killed, stalked/harassed and even stalked/harrassed by my ex-friend who was cheatin' with him helped me learn to protect myself...but maybe a lil too much.

kill him and dump his body at the galleria.... we never investigate those..

yeah, well they all seem to turn out to be the wrong guy! well i was engaged not that long ago and didn't find out until after 2 yrs. how much he had been treating me like sh_t behind my back. but it made me grow a back bone! getting threatened to be killed, stalked/harassed and even stalked/harrassed by my ex-friend who was cheatin' with him helped me learn to protect myself...but maybe a lil too much.
    we all deal with assholes! I feel ya!

BTW all this talk about beer has made me thirsty.. just opened one up! lol

IamUnwritten Guest
    thats what I was saying...
    u know what's so funny to me? every guy on this forum has been SO much nicer than any guy I have ever met in person. Maybe it has something to do w/not seeing how the girl looks in person (cause it's like if a girl is even just a tad bit pretty then all guys just try to get in ur pants and when they can't they just act like jerks). Or maybe you guys are just some exceptional guys!

yea, but we all know that beer in texas is really made by bargs..

just when i was starting to enjoy your company

IamUnwritten Guest
    kill him and dump his body at the galleria.... we never investigate those..
    hahah - thought about chopping it up and sending it to the hudson river for the little fishies hehhe/ jk! u know what sucks even more, is that "satan" - that's my nickname for him - moved right down the street from me and so did his little slut. wow - i need to quit talking bout this cause it just makes me sound bitter! hehhe - it's okay, i wish people like that only the best - because one day when i get my medical degree i can fire them when they are my janitors

IamUnwritten Guest
    what is bargs?

you know you love me ttu.. i cant help it Georgia is better than texas... its ok, you and vette can move... and ill come to

you know you love me ttu.. i cant help it Georgia is better than texas... its ok, you and vette can move... and ill come to
    Hell naw I ain't comin' ne'r you with a ten foot pole

u know what's so funny to me? every guy on this forum has been SO much nicer than any guy I have ever met in person. Maybe it has something to do w/not seeing how the girl looks in person (cause it's like if a girl is even just a tad bit pretty then all guys just try to get in ur pants and when they can't they just act like jerks). Or maybe you guys are just some exceptional guys!
    Theres no way I can prove it to you...but I treat all women the same...gently...

Many...many girls have said that I am totally different from any guy they have ever met...not being boastful...just trying to do the right thing...

its strange how life seems to work out. i choose to believe that everything happens for a reason though. its terrible that your ex fiance treated you badly but at least it taught you to stand up for yourself... although it would have been much better if you didn't have to go through all the drama. like i said, im sorry that had to happen.

IamUnwritten Guest
    its strange how life seems to work out. i choose to believe that everything happens for a reason though. its terrible that your ex fiance treated you badly but at least it taught you to stand up for yourself... although it would have been much better if you didn't have to go through all the drama. like i said, im sorry that had to happen.
    yeah i believe that all happens for reason as well! i wouldn't be where i am today if it weren't for that crap. but it's okay, karma is a b!tch and payback is he-double hockey sticks hehhe. the thing that sucked is that he cheated with some UGLY a$$ girls and it kind of made me feel like, what the heck? So now I'm just totally focusing on myself and my body for my approval and no one elses and that's why I'm here at this forum. Although, it would be kind of nice to do that "Your Ex-Girlfriend" section in Maxim Magazine since I have a picture of him in a pink bra

IamUnwritten Guest
    Theres no way I can prove it to you...but I treat all women the same...gently...

Many...many girls have said that I am totally different from any guy they have ever met...not being boastful...just trying to do the right thing...
    u know, whenever i look at your replies, i always think ur a girl cause of your picture! who is that girl? heheh. i didn't get it until like 3 days ago that the ladies' names are in pink. wow, i can be such a dumb @$$!

That's awesome to hear that you treat women gently and that you feel that you are different than other guys

there is no such thing as karma...good things happen to good people...bad things happen to good people...good things happen to bad people...bad things happen to bad people...

IamUnwritten Guest
    there is no such thing as karma...good things happen to good people...bad things happen to good people...good things happen to bad people...bad things happen to bad people...
    i believe in karma (not as some type of religion), but as an idea. everyone has their own personal beliefs and respect that.

so basically ... Shit happens?

heard that. ive been through some bad sh_t in my life too, but to tell you the truth im glad it happened cause it made me the man that i am today. its important to learn and grow strong from bad times. anyway you should for sure send maxim that pic of him in a pink bra... be sure to give them his full name too. then you can buy a copy of the issue with the pic in it and leave it on his front door opened to the page with his pic. haha, its the least you could do to repay him for all the drama he caused.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    so basically ... Shit happens?
    yes...

IamUnwritten Guest
    heard that. ive been through some bad sh_t in my life too, but to tell you the truth im glad it happened cause it made me the man that i am today. its important to learn and grow strong from bad times. anyway you should for sure send maxim that pic of him in a pink bra... be sure to give them his full name too. then you can buy a copy of the issue with the pic in it and leave it on his front door opened to the page with his pic. haha, its the least you could do to repay him for all the drama he caused.

yeah - i def. want to do it, but just not sure if i should waste my effort on him. the thing is though is that they have to put a picture of me as well - lookin' all good, ya know. i already know the photographers for maxim, its just actually doing it. but i'd have to be in tip-top shape first

please dont think im a typical shallow pig of a man, but if thats you in your avatar then you look great, you dont need to improve anymore... i dont even see how you could anyway

please dont think im a typical shallow pig of a man, but if thats you in your avatar then you look great, you dont need to improve anymore... i dont even see how you could anyway
    thats adriana lima...victoria secret...

oh, i was gonna say... damn girl you're even more obsessed with trying to improve your physical appearance than i am.

IamUnwritten Guest
    yeah, that's definitely not me! hahah. i'm suprised you don't know who adriana lima is. but i will have to admit that i think i'm a pretty good looking person. confidence is key, but cockiness is yucky! so i guess i'm humble. i'm just wanting to make my body the best that I can - and only for me! but i do get discounts on research stuff cause company president's get smitten with my picture. heheh! i'm being such a picture whore! lol

i can imagine that you're pretty. otherwise you probably wouldn't be working as a club promoter. thats cool that you're really into constantly improving, you for sure fit in around here.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I didnt read any of the replies..but I Wub yew Tai ><

IamUnwritten Guest
    i can imagine that you're pretty. otherwise you probably wouldn't be working as a club promoter. thats cool that you're really into constantly improving, you for sure fit in around here.

yeah, i really like this site! wish i would have found it a lot sooner. it's really the only genuine one out there - in my opinion. it's definitely made me re-evaluate my health, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information