Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Be....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I'd be suprised if it was manhattan.

I hear that. Most people moving to NY always say I am moving to NYC as a general staement lol

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    actually mate , i am from the east coast as we speak , im in philly. the tiesto tracks u picked are my two favortie ones, with the addition to ,subruban train and sparkles.

synthesisers do it for me ? lmao , dude all electronic music uses synthesisers at one point or an aother.. trance does it for me and yes its not only the syth/ers its teh wayit controls the crowd ,woth teh addition of chilling vocals at the right time is unreal ,

now as for u trying to school me on the club scene sunny?? lmao , i was watching sunrises in space ibiza and the REAL pacha , and amnesia when u were diapers......in 94 before teisto was even a name when okei was still the man.as for greece ? lol i lived there 16 yrs , so yes i have been to cavo and ayia nappa , i ve been to soth beach wmc religiously for 6 yrs . i have been to soth american conferance in argentina buenos aires and hung oput with blank and jones all day ......jude jules and ferry at the pinp n ho partyes in vegas ?? um nooo what are they ?? after power n. hollywood ??? hmm....not that either......

oh and no im not affraid of bongos and base , im afriad of pots and pans !cuase thats what boris sounds like .

and also fyi , i listen to alot of house as well ,you are the one that stated that trance is for pussies.

and trance music fvckin sucks
    good for u go listen to some 50 cent YO

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    The fvck are you saying???

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    good for u go listen to some 50 cent YO

Actually I hate rap. And hardly like 50 cent....sunny

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Chimaira:Pure Hatred...

the **** am i saying ???lmao , sunny ?? ur balls arent big enough to call me sunny BRO!

actually mate , i am from the east coast as we speak , im in philly. the tiesto tracks u picked are my two favortie ones, with the addition to ,subruban train and sparkles.

synthesisers do it for me ? lmao , dude all electronic music uses synthesisers at one point or an aother.. trance does it for me and yes its not only the syth/ers its teh wayit controls the crowd ,woth teh addition of chilling vocals at the right time is unreal ,

now as for u trying to school me on the club scene sunny?? lmao , i was watching sunrises in space ibiza and the REAL pacha , and amnesia when u were diapers......in 94 before teisto was even a name when okei was still the man.as for greece ? lol i lived there 16 yrs , so yes i have been to cavo and ayia nappa , i ve been to soth beach wmc religiously for 6 yrs . i have been to soth american conferance in argentina buenos aires and hung oput with blank and jones all day ......jude jules and ferry at the pinp n ho partyes in vegas ?? um nooo what are they ?? after power n. hollywood ??? hmm....not that either......

oh and no im not affraid of bongos and base , im afriad of pots and pans !cuase thats what boris sounds like .

and also fyi , i listen to alot of house as well ,you are the one that stated that trance is for pussies.
    Color me unimpressed.....and to be honest I could hardly give a shit really. Congrats on being an overaged clubber still hanging in there

the **** am i saying ???lmao , sunny ?? ur balls arent big enough to call me sunny BRO!

I just did didnt I?

Do I know who Judge Jules is? I have been to many of his parties so slow your roll. As far as Boris playing Tech lol what parties of his were you at? He may play a little but it has been more tribally and hard house with a mix of classic vocals here and there.

Oh and those places you have been to, so have I, I guess the only thing that seperates us is age and our liking towards trance.

BTW I have been to WMC to but why would I continue going there when I can see the same DJ's in NY week in and week out. WMC is nothing more than NY IN SOBE with some Palm trees. The only reason I like SOBE is because of Opium Gardens and Nikki beach.

I am not bashing you bro..I love the music as it seems you do to. I am just not to keene on trance and from the parties I have seen with those Dj's its just a bunch of kids running around with Glowlights and trippen on X (Hence Pacifier Pusies) Maybe that was a not a fair statement to make in general.

I retract it.

Color me unimpressed.....and to be honest I could hardly give a shit really. Congrats on being an overaged clubber still hanging in there
    lmao , wish i could u allready colored a good pic for ur self ,enough said ! and yeah im still hanging in there .......BRO.

Unfortunately I have bounced in all of these places in NYC and seen these fags that are always on drugs and gettin so fvcked up they dont even know what they're name is. After a while I think you start thinking everyone who goes to these places are like that although it may not be true. I guess when I hear "trance" and "house" music this thought automatically goes through my mind. I guess Big N just touched a nerve with it when he bragged about his experiences but who knows I shouldnt be one to pass judgement like that.

I just did didnt I?
    hmm guess u did , good going fedor wannabe , pat ur self on the back now ,and stop spending money or sambo clases and go buy a life and soem rogaine.

lmao , wish i could u allready colored a good pic for ur self ,enough said ! and yeah im still hanging in there .......BRO.

I dont even know what that means

hmm guess u did , good going fedor wannabe , pat ur self on the back now ,and stop spending money or sambo clases and go buy a life and soem rogaine.

Yeah i shave the head but actually growing it back now as we speak...and i TEACH so I get paid.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    easy guys, you are both solid members.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    easy guys, you are both solid members.

Ok...i'll back off I kinda started it. My apologies to you and Big N.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Do I know who Judge Jules is? I have been to many of his parties so slow your roll. As far as Boris playing Tech lol what parties of his were you at? He may play a little but it has been more tribally and hard house with a mix of classic vocals here and there.

Oh and those places you have been to, so have I, I guess the only thing that seperates us is age and our liking towards trance.

BTW I have been to WMC to but why would I continue going there when I can see the same DJ's in NY week in and week out. WMC is nothing more than NY IN SOBE with some Palm trees. The only reason I like SOBE is because of Opium Gardens and Nikki beach.

I am not bashing you bro..I love the music as it seems you do to. I am just not to keene on trance and from the parties I have seen with those Dj's its just a bunch of kids running around with Glowlights and trippen on X (Hence Pacifier Pusies) Maybe that was a not a fair statement to make in general.

I retract it.
    good deal bro, like i said i listen to all , morillo sanchez, hallowell ****ing rocks , not just trance...and yes looks like weve been to the same places ,so u know what im talkng about ,nikki beach is sick , i agree and opium is beautiful, the kidds that ur effering to rolling there asses off with glwo stick are horendus bro , i agree with u 100% but that mostly that high bpm shit stright up rave u aknow what i mean ...reason why i go year after year is cuase of musci and promos , with my brother.... by the way we wil be staying at the shelbourne thnsi year , wet grooves , jp spins there pretty much every afternoon , if u go this year holla.

good deal bro, like i said i listen to all , morillo sanchez, hallowell ****ing rocks , not just trance...and yes looks like weve been to the same places ,so u know what im talkng about ,nikki beach is sick , i agree and opium is beautiful, the kidds that ur effering to rolling there asses off with glwo stick are horendus bro , i agree with u 100% but that mostly that high bpm shit stright up rave u aknow what i mean ...reason why i go year after year is cuase of musci and promos , with my brother.... by the way we wil be staying at the shelbourne thnsi year , wet grooves , jp spins there pretty much every afternoon , if u go this year holla.
    Most def. I was at the Shelbourne last year

I will never go to a JP party at WMC again because it seems his crowd more nowadays than ever is into drugs more than the music.

I am sorry if I offended you with that statement. There are people that ruin every party with their actions so that prob wasn't the best way to put things.

Bottom line is I go for the love of the music and energy that stems from it and it seems like we are similiar in that aspect

I don't think i will be going to WMC this year because I will be in Vegas in June but I am alays in NYC so shoot me a pm and maybe we can hit up a party sometime.

Frankie

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I hear that. Most people moving to NY always say I am moving to NYC as a general staement lol
    Well, that is where THE MEDICAL SCHOOL I will b attending is located

Which medical school?

thats what im saying , the energy is unreal . the love of the music.i was gonna roll up last week to go see armin at spirit but had to work ..by the way u have reger sanchez new shit ? its off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Well, that is where THE MEDICAL SCHOOL I will b attending is located
    Are they going to teach you to chemically castrate men that annoy you?

thats what im saying , the energy is unreal . the love of the music.i was gonna roll up last week to go see armin at spirit but had to work ..by the way u have reger sanchez new shit ? its off the hook.
    I was at Crobar last night

He was off the hook

I don't have his new shit yet but it's on the way

I think I may go to Opus 22 this Thurs because my boy Johnny Lauro will be spinning with his boy Eric From BK

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Now now people dont go out popping your extacy and speed pills.
    I saw Van buuren in Ibiza as far as music, prefer progressive trance. As far as Tiesto I prefer the vintage earlier Tiesto to his very recent stuff.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Are they going to teach you to chemically castrate men that annoy you?
    i have advanced far beyond that....i am currently working on a new method, much more painful yet untraceable!

so i heard, u have perry oneils track- waveforce. sick jam he banged that out for a while . gotta love BK i seen him at Fur in DC.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Tiesto is a good producer, but I see nothing special about him as a Dj. one of the better trance dj's ive seen lately is jon o'bir and as always armin van buuren. Ronski Speed has been doing some ok stuff lately, and Ive been seein Jon Fleming doing good too.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i really dont think that IamUnwritten needs to be taught how to inflict pain on a man. i can imagine it would be like a stab through the heart if she even ignored a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i really dont think that IamUnwritten needs to be taught how to inflict pain on a man. i can imagine it would be like a stab through the heart if she even ignored a man.
    are you saying shes fat?

not exactly... actually not at all... shes really pretty, lookin like a super model or something

this "super model" you speak of...isnt that a type of car?...

the only car that IamUnwritten resembles would be either a brand new lamborghini diablo or mercilago painted in the deep sky blue color (i am very partial to that). im not saying she actually looks like a car, but the thing that she and those two models of lamborghinis have in comon is that when i see either her or the cars my jaw drops down, and i cant think straight

watch out IamUnwritten...he seems to be "one of those guys" remember what we talked about...dang smooth talkers...

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Tiesto is a good producer, but I see nothing special about him as a Dj. one of the better trance dj's ive seen lately is jon o'bir and as always armin van buuren. Ronski Speed has been doing some ok stuff lately, and Ive been seein Jon Fleming doing good too.
    OOfleming ,is sick i met once3 though and he was sucha dick !i wa sliek whatever......

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    OOfleming ,is sick i met once3 though and he was sucha dick !i wa sliek whatever......
    lol i pay more attention to the progressive house on the club scene side, back in chicago my personal favorite is Dj Mili. i dont much taste for the others but through live sets.

actually i am nothing like the average guy. there is a thread in the lounge titled how to keep a woman. i added a little to it basically describing how i feel about woman and how i treat them. you should check it out

Im just messin...

I think we are alike in our beliefs on women...and how they really are a precious gift

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    are you saying shes fat?
    yes, that's exactly it! I think it would perfectly well with your small.... hehehehhe

I had no idea a woman could be so cruel...

*sobs then staggers away and almost trips*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information