Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Be....

IamUnwritten Guest

Lightbulb Just Be....

If you're a person that relates to music like me, then you should read this song. It's by DJ Tiesto and it's called "JUST BE." It's an awesome workout song too!

You can travel the world
    But you can't run away
    From the person you are in your heart
    You can be who you want to be
    Make us believe in you
    Keep all your light in the dark
    If you're searchin for truth
    You must look in the mirror
    And make sense of what you can see
    Just be
    Just be

They say learning to love yourself
    Is the first step
    That you take when you want to be real
    Flying on planes to exotic locations
    Won't teach you
    How you really feel
    Face up to the fact
    That you are who you are
    Nothing can change that belief
    Just be
    Just be

'cause now I know
    It's not so far
    To where I go
    The hardest part
    Is inside me
    I need
    To just be
    Just be

Just be
    Just be
    Just be

I was lost
    And I'm still lost
    But I feel so much better

'cause now I know
    It's not so far
    To were I go
    The hardest part
    Is inside me
    I need
    To just be

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll have to dl that song, dj tiesto has some crazy shit....

IamUnwritten Guest
    I absolutely LOVE Tiesto! I actually get to have dinner with him in a couple of weeks I'm SO excited. If you like techno, another good song is called "PERFECT LIE" by Gabriel and Dresden...it's the "Nip/Tuck" Theme song.

decadbal is offline Banned
    great, we have become lyrics.com

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahaha...I have the CD, it is ok, I dont think Tiesto is anything special of a Dj. He is no better then the bedroom dj, all he does is mix sets, and hes not even good at selecting good tracks. His last decent set was live on trance airwaves in 2003 or 2004.

if you want some real trance message me. deca knows what's up

IamUnwritten Guest

Wink

No, don't worry I'm not turning this forum into lyrics.com! I've just been having a rough time w/some things in my life and I felt that this song totally related to me at the moment. I just put it up there in case anyone was feeling the same way. Just a random post!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    towards the end he says he is lost...but then he says thats okay because he knows he isnt far to where he is going...

What is the purpose of this contradiction...? How can you know the distance of your destination if you are lost...you dont know your current location in relation to your destination...<--maybe I should be the song writer...

youll quickly learn not to take me serious, besides, your from the south, i have your back... maybe even georgia????lol

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    towards the end he says he is lost...but then he says thats okay because he knows he isnt far to where he is going...

What is the purpose of this contradiction...? How can you know the distance of your destination if you are lost...you dont know your current location in relation to your destination...<--maybe I should be the song writer...
    Hahah! LMAO! Well, I don't know the literal meaning of the song, but the way that I see it is... Right now you're kind of lost and at this moment you need to "just be" yourself b/c that's all that really matters. you really don't know where you are going but you know its all going to be okay b/c where you are supposed to eventually end up won't be too far away b/c now you are accepting yourself and "just be"-ing

IamUnwritten Guest
    Yes, GA decadbal! ATL! Heheh. But I won't be here too much longer in the south....going to turn into a yankee in a few months =)

thats a shame, i left atl 7 or 8 months ago... cobb co. what about u

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen Tiesto many times at SPACE, and at Ultra.

He's probably my favorite trance dj. I'm listening to "Love comes again" by Tiesto, featuring BT right now.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I love DJ Tiesto, I listen to Majik 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and In Search of Sunrise 1,2,3,4.
    Just be is, I believe, the name of his album. My favorite album is Nyana. At times I listen to Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten as well.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I love DJ Tiesto, I listen to Majik 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and In Search of Sunrise 1,2,3,4.
    Just be is, I believe, the name of his album. My favorite album is Nyana. At times I listen to Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten as well.

A really good song is "Adiago for Strings" but you have to have the original playing in the beginning before Tiesto starts spinning it. I saw Armin Van Buuren a couple of months ago at Eleven50

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHA ...i have seen tiesto 13 times, i have been ,in to wmc for the last 6 yrs , and yes i was in holland for tiesto in concert , 60,000 poeple ,oh and teh regular just be version suxx asss compared to the antillas remix ,

yes im am ur trancemaster.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Good god, you people dont know not special he is. lol

this has to be the best thing ever.
    http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...hreadid=318727
    Last edited by Psychotron; 01-29-2006 at 04:04 PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    its a nice feeling to hear a song that totally describes how you feel. i know of a few songs that have the same type of meaning to me.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Yes, GA decadbal! ATL! Heheh. But I won't be here too much longer in the south....going to turn into a yankee in a few months =)

Where up north are you moving?

trance addict old news , theres european forums that blow it out if the sky ,
    tiesto was and probably is the best dj , but in the last 2 years , hes been a hit or miss , depends on what tiesto shows up to play . maybe now that hes now number one any more and pvd is , he will get his shit together. nyana was better then just be also.

kyser , on the video for just be , i was in the video , it was made at space in miami , during the wmc .who ever want good trance , unreleased shit , white label stuff, i ahev over 6k songs ..lol im sure vette can vouch for me , as my brother spins and hes a beast, he does dc fur , ny , philly and what not ....just pm me . but heres some other djs , that tottaly fkn blow the roof off the clubs,
    ferry corsten (my favorite)
    PVD,
    armin van buuren
    johan gielen
    mauro picotto
    perru oneil
    nick sentience
    andy moore
    marc norman
    cosmic gate ,
    thrillseekers,
    blank and jones,
    mrco V
    and the list goes on and on .....
    anyone need any tracks lmk.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    wanna biscuit?

shut it cupcake , or no more fyuckin cds for you u will be listening to those played out cds for the rest of ur life

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    shut it cupcake , or no more fyuckin cds for you u will be listening to those played out cds for the rest of ur life
    bwhahaahhahaha

You the guru N

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    A really good song is "Adiago for Strings" but you have to have the original playing in the beginning before Tiesto starts spinning it. I saw Armin Van Buuren a couple of months ago at Eleven50
    adiago for strings is the best trance ever made. No competition.

Nightwatchers - insomnia is number 2 in my book.

Jurgen vries - the theme is very uplifting

ohh yeah if you havent heard

aurelia - when the night is falling (vampires song)

you seriously need to download it

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    ohh yeah if you havent heard

aurelia - when the night is falling (vampires song)

you seriously need to download it
    adagio is ok ,but played out ......u should hear teh instumentakl verion that they performed in when he was in concert , it was pretty sick ,they broke out the violins and all, from tiesto tracks , suburban train , flight 643 , sparkles , funny how most only post shit that is well known and played out

adagio is ok ,but played out ......u should hear teh instumentakl verion that they performed in when he was in concert , it was pretty sick ,they broke out the violins and all, from tiesto tracks , suburban train , flight 643 , sparkles , funny how most only post shit that is well known and played out

Well most that isnt realy into it usualy hear those that are played out I guess. I usualy just listen to trance webstations and if I hear something I like I download it if I can find it

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Trance is for Pacifier Pu**ies

The song seems cool but Trance DJ's do nothing for me. They are way over payed imo. Give me some Tenaglia, Morillo, Howells, Boris, Peters, or The man Victor Calderone and then we can talk.

a shout out to heavy metal...this thread needs to at least mention the genre...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hell yea, gotta love the music that really gets you amped up... like the song suicide note pt 2 by pantera

Burn the Priest: Written in Blood...

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Trance is for Pacifier Pu**ies

The song seems cool but Trance DJ's do nothing for me. They are way over payed imo. Give me some Tenaglia, Morillo, Howells, Boris, Peters, or The man Victor Calderone and then we can talk.
    lmao , ur cluless my freind soem how i can tell ur from new york , cuase most new yorkers , are pretty much cluess ,and brain washed with JP and boris which are ****ing horrible , cant tell one song from the next , specially boris , thaose guys really need to go play in traffic , wake up man sound factory is dead and so is JP ,

moriilo if sick , his subliminal sessions at space are off the hook , tenaglia is ok , i give him props after seeing him spin a 18 hr live set , wmc 2003. but hey what do we know were pus*ies accorind to you right ?

lmao , ur cluless my freind soem how i can tell ur from new york , cuase most new yorkers , are pretty much cluess ,and brain washed with JP and boris which are ****ing horrible , cant tell one song from the next , specially boris , thaose guys really need to go play in traffic , wake up man sound factory is dead and so is JP ,

moriilo if sick , his subliminal sessions at space are off the hook , tenaglia is ok , i give him props after seeing him spin a 18 hr live set , wmc 2003. but hey what do we know were pus*ies accorind to you right ?
    Nah man I'm not from NY I'm from CT. Yes my friend SF is dead but in it's prime 98-01 it was the best club there could be besides Tunnel r Paladuim back in the day. JP as a technical DJ and mixing wise is not the best you are correct, But the chances he takes with layering tracks no other dj would think about. DT ok? His mixing is flawless and unless you have seen him week in and week out you cold not appreciate what he does.

Morillo is sick yes. Boris garbage? lmfao you must be into trance. Bottom line is I have been to Ibiza, Greece, Italy, NY, Miami, Vegas, Mexico, and many other places and I know my shit. You are going to actually sit here and tell me synthesizers do it for you Can't tell one song from another, what are you afraid of a little bongos and base?

BTW On the East Coast we have a different style than other people so remember what I like you might not.

Edited for spelling
    Last edited by FranKieC; 01-29-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Oh and BTW I would rather Play in traffic thn listen to Oakenfold, Van Dyke, or Tiesto..JMO

The only tracks I liked from Tiesto were Lethal Industry and Flight 643

IamUnwritten Guest
    HAHA ...i have seen tiesto 13 times, i have been ,in to wmc for the last 6 yrs , and yes i was in holland for tiesto in concert , 60,000 poeple ,oh and teh regular just be version suxx asss compared to the antillas remix ,

yes im am ur trancemaster.
    OOOOHHHH - i definitely like you!

IamUnwritten Guest

hey - i'm moving to nyc in the next few months!

Welcome to the best city in the entire world.

and trance music fvckin sucks

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    and trance music fvckin sucks

AMEN

hey - i'm moving to nyc in the next few months!
    What part of Manhatten?

I'd be suprised if it was manhattan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information