Thread: vacation

roger24 is offline Banned

Question vacation

ok, im going on vacation in about a month, but i dont know were to go. i want to go somewere warm, with a beach. and just lay on the beach all day and get tan. i live in northern minnesota, so its always cold here. it has to be somewere in the u.s. i was thinking mabe florida or california. is it very warm in cali, ive never been there. also i will only have about a week, and im going to drive to werever im going to go, so keep that in mind. any suggestions.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hit fla... cali would waste half your vacation gettin to.. less my geography is off

wouldent it be about the same time to get from minnesota to flo, as to cali. any other suggestions besides florida.

bump

anyone

HULKBOY is offline Member
    mexico brother youll love it if youve never been last time i went was 2 years ago for senior trip in high school.. from my experience everyone there is on vacation so the chicks get more wild and do things they would never do in the states wich is fackin great...and unlike cali or FL where the majority of females live there and the atmosphere is like the same to them they dont get as crazy. thats just what i figure cause ive been to all three but FL does have a good clubbin scene..then again so does mexico so if you got the coin id say mexico.....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Roughly the same distance. Florida was hit by the huricane, and there is still alot of work being done there. We still have tons of contractors working there... Personally I'd go to Cali. Always had a place in my heart. Tons of awesome stuff to do there. Florida would be alittle cheaper right now, but harder to get a hotel (alot are booked up, again thanks to our contractors.)

but if you wanna wait till mid march go to south padre in texas for everyone in the souths spring break.. it gets WILD down there its fukn great and your still young so youd fit in..everyone from all their universitys goes down there and gets crazy the whole beach is lined up with hotties..the whole energy is ****in great everyones there to do the same thing as you and just take a load off its great....hopefully chest will chime in cause i know hes a texas man too so he should know as well ..

ok, im thinking i might go to south padre texas. is it hard to find. because all be coming in from a interstate.

were is padre texas, i cant find it on my atlas. its souther texas right, on the sea. please tell me more. also were are some spring break spots that are closer. any good spring break spots in the north?

oh yea its deep south texas if you look it up is south padre island. and its pretty easy to find but for me the drive is like 8 or 9 hours road trippin w/my buddies but im in DFW so your drive will take forever but if you do go. it has to be during spring break cause the town is pretty dead other times of the year and last year it was a bit nippley..

Hard Head is offline Member
    Don't drive, it costs less to fly. Warm = Mexico or Miami

Thread Information