Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

48 Hours Special Tomorrow Nite

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And all of this is caused by juice. Damn it I am stopping right now and doing Heroin instead, its just so much safer !!!!!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I guess its just easier to pick on the few steroid cases rather than the alcohol sex crimes and recreational drug cases...

In a word...lazy...

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats this big thing about steroids all of a sudden?

Why is everyone getting all hyped up about something that is less dangerous than crap that is already out there?!?!

The idiots running this country need to finish their previously started task on COCAINE and METHLABS. They never seem to finish ANYTHING, just seem to start more and more unfinished projects.

Im just confused as to why they wont do a full study on the long term affects of steroids ( as said on that other thread with the video clip), but they'll do a crackdown on roids....
    Im sure it's because roids are so widely available, and since the group of people running the govt cant profit from it (just like marijuana), they'll outlaw it.
    Im sure they can make an arguement like, "well we need to regulate them to make sure they are safe. and there are all these UGL's we cant watch"... well how about all the fuhking drugs pharmacuetical companies put out everyday that are approved and are VERy dangerous to people's health and kill people...

Anyone following me here...
    Gets on my nerves how these people have the nerve to point their finger at roids, when they are a part of the problem of other bad drugs....

By the way, did anyone else enjoy that video clip on roids and how all the rumors about being so dangerous are unsupported???

decadbal is offline Banned
    i told ya so

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    they have to blame it on something

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta have a scape goat!

Thread Information