BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Think I finally found a good Doctor!!!

Ever since I started cycling I have been searching for a young Doctor whom I could confine in and get blood work done. Well since I started get numbness/tingling in my fingers I really put the search in high gear, I asked everyone I came across,"you know a good young doctor into physical training?"Well yesterday I got the answer I was looking for, "I do, he's into body building" said my new helper at work. So of course I did not waste anytime, made an appointment for today at 1:00 pm, its an 50min ride, but I dont care its worth it if he turns out to be cool. Its about time to get ready, so if you would wish me some luck, I cant take living with pins and needles in my finger tips anymore, thanks guys and girls!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Let us know how it turns out bro.....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Got back from Doc, guy was great, took blood for test, estrogen(so he can get me a good anti-e), GH levels, liver/kidney values. Feels good now that I dont have to worry as much about the bad sides of AS. He thinks my GH dosage was way to high, wants me to lower it to 2iu's a day, thinking thats the reason my hand is numb. He's going to take EKG to check heart the whole nine yards. He evn was into the UFC and pride fighting, crazy cool doc. For guys who have insurance, go find a good Doctor, its a relief knowing what effects the AS is doing to my body.

Thread Information