Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

So i'm gonna get tested

Its my first time ever getting tested. I'm getting blood work and everything done. I don't really have any symptoms of anything i could think of but i figure its about time that i do this already. I did however notice since i did research that alot of the symptoms of HIV are just like some of the side effects of using gear.. Flu like symptoms, run down feeling, etc.. I mean I haven't been with a shit load of girls but enough for more than 2 hands to count and honestly i think i'd only have to worry about 3 of them (knock on wood) but for some reason i'm mad freaked out about getting tested. Anyone ever go through this the first time u got tested?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I think for men they stick something up where u pee

REALLY!?!?! WELL SHIT!!!.... I thought it was just blood work, I hope its just blood work

does anyone know if thats how its done? or can i just get some blood takin and they can tell like that

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    HIV is tested through blood work.

mike132 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I think for men they stick something up where u pee
    it's a large q-tip, about 6-8 inches, and they stick it at least an inch into the penis sometimes more. i got tested for every single thing and that part is for syphlis or goanarea

DAMNIT!!... are u for real? that just doesn't seem right, they can't just do it from blood work???

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    DAMNIT!!... are u for real? that just doesn't seem right, they can't just do it from blood work???
    Sorry Bud, but your getting penetrated!

Son Of A Bitch!!!!

O also I'm toward the end of my PCT.. nolva, clomid, ldex, trib.. they wouldn't test anything else with my blood right?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    They are playing with with you you turkey. HIV is determined by a blood test And unless you a getting fu cked up the ass fairly regularly. your chances of having HIV from those girls is extremly small

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Son Of A Bitch!!!!

Serious the Q-tip i got was 5' long. The doc put it in my pee hole and it came out my @$$ !

j/k

I did get the Q-tip and it's not that bad. He pokes in really quick and its over. Glad to see you are getting tested. At least others realize how important this is in todays world.

Haha u guys are such dicks i swear... I'm tellin u how its my first time getting tested and i'm already freaked out about the whole situation and ur only makin it worst haha... Okay so blood work for HIV and Q-tip real quick to my pee hole then i know the results in like 2 days right?

Blog Entries
    Haha u guys are such dicks i swear... I'm tellin u how its my first time getting tested and i'm already freaked out about the whole situation and ur only makin it worst haha... Okay so blood work for HIV and Q-tip real quick to my pee hole then i know the results in like 2 days right?
    Yup, it's quick and painless but well worth it in the end.

ok well wish me luck

O and when will i get results back i know the blood work for HIV takes a few days but what about the STD test? is that the same thing?

Blog Entries
    O and when will i get results back i know the blood work for HIV takes a few days but what about the STD test? is that the same thing?
    For me, my doc waited till he had all results in then called me. Your doc will probably do the same.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Im guessing the peehole thing hurts. That what i heard from everyone who i know who has had it done. I dont think they will test for ghonnerea or syphalis (Sp?) unless you have signs or symptoms of it, ie: itchy painful peeing. goo dripping from your peehole, etc. So if you are having these symptoms, then its the peehole poker for you. But otherwise they should just get bloodwork.

Yea like i said i def dont have any symptoms.. and its been a month since i could have gotten something and i still def haven't seen anything. Can I get paperwork after my results come back? Cause if it comes back clean i think it would be a good way to get the girl i just met to go down town HAHA! a BJ coupon if you will

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they drew my blood with a 15g needle.. I'm serious.

It was like a fvking straw.

Good luck man

Blog Entries
    Yea like i said i def dont have any symptoms.. and its been a month since i could have gotten something and i still def haven't seen anything. Can I get paperwork after my results come back? Cause if it comes back clean i think it would be a good way to get the girl i just met to go down town HAHA! a BJ coupon if you will
    I am not so sure a "hey look i just got tested" statement is a good pick up line

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I am not so sure a "hey look i just got tested" statement is a good pick up line

ITS AN AWESOME FREAKIN PICK UP LINE!!!.. I mean her and i already hookup i'm just saying.. this might be the green light for her... okay i'm gonna jinx myself i'm gonna stop talkin about getting tested so i can get oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I think they drew my blood with a 15g needle.. I'm serious.

It was like a fvking straw.

Good luck man

Yea i used to give blood all the time before i started juice... and those things a freakin HUGE!... i'm not lookin to foward to it after being used to 25g and slin pins.. but o well

Blog Entries
    ITS AN AWESOME FREAKIN PICK UP LINE!!!.. I mean her and i already hookup i'm just saying.. this might be the green light for her... okay i'm gonna jinx myself i'm gonna stop talkin about getting tested so i can get oral.
    If you want to act concerned/get points. Wait for the right time and bring it up like this, "Have you ever gotten tested?" This shows you care about yourself which a girl would appreciate. Then when she asks you, don't say "YEA I JUST DID, LOOKIE AT MY PAPAER I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE!" She will think your a freak or that you have something to worry about. Just say yeah , after my last relationship i got tested to be safe.

Hows old are you ? 12 ? The HIV test is only as good as the last f uck you had three months ago. If you had sex within three months of the Test you may be HIV+ and it may not show up yet. So if I was her I would be saying "wrap that shit up, bitch" !!!!!!

You MAN WHORE!!!!

HEY!! stop freakin hating it was a joke.. and 3 months are u pos?

But c'mon BJ coupon was pretty freakin funny

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Hows old are you ? 12 ? The HIV test is only as good as the last f uck you had three months ago. If you had sex within three months of the Test you may be HIV+ and it may not show up yet. So if I was her I would be saying "wrap that shit up, bitch" !!!!!!

No, i'm 12 and a half so THERE!!!

I was just messin with ya bro bout the bj coupon joke. I thought it was kinda ammusing! But i really wouldnt do that unless she asked for it.

HEY!! stop freakin hating it was a joke.. and 3 months are u pos?
    Yes I am positive, well about the three months anyway. Use google if you dont believe me, its a search engine that tells you things.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    I was just messin with ya bro bout the bj coupon joke. I thought it was kinda ammusing! But i really wouldnt do that unless she asked for it.

Na i wouldn't... and actually its not so much as someone i just met as it is someone i met back up with. I just didn't feel like going into detail about it but we dated years ago and stayed friends but kinda fell apart and somehow got close again and it was brought up in convo basicly who we've been with in the years apart and getting tested came up and stuff too. So in all honesty if i told her str8 up here are my results.. she'd prob be happy.. still prob wouldn't do that tho

Yes I am positive, well about the three months anyway. Use google if you dont believe me, its a search engine that tells you things.

ASS.. i didn't say i didn't believe you, 3 months tho thats crazyness! so basicly i'd have to stick with the same girl now for 3 months then get tested again but even then how do i know she wasn't doin something with someone else in that time... so really u'd have to just go 3 months of doing nothing to be 100% u have nothing

getting tested freakin blows

ASS.. i didn't say i didn't believe you, 3 months tho thats crazyness! so basicly i'd have to stick with the same girl now for 3 months then get tested again but even then how do i know she wasn't doin something with someone else in that time... so really u'd have to just go 3 months of doing nothing to be 100% u have nothing
    Yes thats exactly right, and yes I am an ASS but I can live with it. YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE that your partner is HIV- They can say they are and they can show you the paper but they is not worth shit given the three month lag.

Blog Entries
    Yes thats exactly right, and yes I am an ASS but I can live with it. YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE that your partner is HIV- They can say they are and they can show you the paper but they is not worth shit given the three month lag.
    Yes for HIV there is a lag before they can detect it. I thought it was longer then 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Yes for HIV there is a lag before they can detect it. I thought it was longer then 3 months
    I have had many HIV tests and a friend of mine is a councellor at a HIV clinic. its definitly three months

Blog Entries
    I have had many HIV tests and a friend of mine is a councellor at a HIV clinic. its definitly three months
    Got you, wasn't sure. I could have sworn the doc told me there are things that can take up to 6 months to catch. I remembering being pretty freaked out by that.

Freakin hell!! well as i said before i'm really only worried about like 3 people and non of them were like the last 3 people i was with. so that might take me to like 3 months.... na wait.... i take that back... month and half DAMNIT!

chest6 is offline Banned
    im thinkin bout gettin tested too..ive been with some sluts before unfortunately..tell me how it goes im scared

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    im thinkin bout gettin tested too..ive been with some sluts before unfortunately..tell me how it goes im scared
    you want the real story or the probe down the dick story By the way I have an enlarged Prostate, and if they cant reduce it size with drugs they operate. And guess how they get to it. Straight down the eye of the big fella.//

AVENGED SEVENFOLD YES!!!!!... ok anyways, Yea i've only been with 2 real sluts and 1 of which i know had just been tested and came up clean so i guess she doesn't really count.. I was just a fool and didn't wrap my tool like 2 or 3 times.. I do know that 2 of the girls had just been tested.. one was my GF of the time and the other was like my best friend and it kinda happend... So really i guess it comes down to that one chick

HEY! I fell for the probe down the dick story... how was i to know

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    HIV is tested through blood work.
    Yep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information