LAGMuXle is offline Member

Member viewing dispursment around the board...

I know a lot of you have realized that it may seem as though everyone is constantly on the Steroids forum on this board. This is not meant to be negative in any manner - just some thoughts I was having this morning.

One thing I wanted to do was I want to thank all of the people who have been so helpful to myself , friends, and everyone else. Everyone on this board has made many impossibilities possible for many people, which is very admirable. All the moderators, vets, and dedicated members have been more than helpful to many people here.

Something I was thinking about:

The flow of members to the AAS forum vs. the Diet, Training, Spa, etc....

It doesn't seem to make much sense really. Considering it would be fair to say that 70% of your training is diet, 20% is training itself, and that last 10% is split up between genetics, motivation, desire, passion, love, heart, goals, and possibly some AAS.

It draws a lot of curiosity as to why many people continue to (even after being a member on here for quite some time) still lean towards spending so much more time on the steroids forum.

I'm sure someone could argue that there are tons of things to be learned about AAS, and no where near as much information needed to lift right, eat right... etc. But in my opinion every one of the following takes the same amount of time to perfect; lifting, eating right, and AAS. The reason I think they all take the same amount of time to learn and perfect, is because there are no endings to any of them and it can be argued that there is no way to perfect any segment. Everyday people are making adjustments and advancements in every category of bodybuilding and it's details. And for this reason - people should consider to spend equal amounts of time in each category, preceding the fact that there is no way to learn everything in one topic, and also preceding the fact that training style and diet are much more important than AAS.

I have done 5 cycles myself - I have been off for 5 months - and I have spent 10 hours a week reading in the Diet forum for the past 3 or four weeks, compared to the few minutes here and there I would glance at it last year.

I have had more overall improvements these past few weeks while concentrating on my dieting and training schedule and focusing on routine, discipline, and desire, than I have ever in my life while using AAS.

I wanted to write a short note to everyone here just to remind us all to keep our heads in the game - this mainly goes for any newcomers to the board. Or whoever wants to hear it. I have nothing against the use of AAS either, they are great when used correctly. I just got thinking about the above earlier this morning and figured I would put together some sort of post about it. Becoming a member here was one of the most beneficial things I have ever done.

The best luck to you all -

MuX

Edit: Title: "dispbursement" ?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I completely agree...whenever I hit "new posts" 95% is in the AAS section...I enjoy helping and learning in the diet forum and similar areas...

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Well said bro. It takes all of that knowlege to make the "Magic" of steroids turn fat instantly to muscle. Excellent Post.

Great guys, thanks for the feedback...
    Keeeepppp it comin'

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    I like your post. We should make it a sticky but no one would read it anyways. I agree though, it's way more important to have diet and training in check before roids. As well as other things.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    bump

Bump

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    This is a good read. I am relatively new and came on here with the intent to find out everything I could about roids before starting them. I have learned more than I ever thought. After reading the first few days I changed my mind about starting right now. I need to tweak my diet and tighten my workout and then I will see where I am.

Just a thought: Isn't it funny that the people doing/have done gear are the ones advocating education, restraint and self reflection.

My .02...
    Khrisi

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good post.
    Consequently, many threads that belong in other forums are posted here. The reason of course being 'volume', as members know their threads won't receive valuable exposure in other forums. We should all try to spread the wealth. Very good post.

M.

timvds is offline Member
    Have some bad Pizza last night Jerry McGuire?

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    This is a good read. I am relatively new and came on here with the intent to find out everything I could about roids before starting them. I have learned more than I ever thought. After reading the first few days I changed my mind about starting right now. I need to tweak my diet and tighten my workout and then I will see where I am.

Just a thought: Isn't it funny that the people doing/have done gear are the ones advocating education, restraint and self reflection.

My .02...
    Khrisi
    Khrisi -

Glad to see female members benefitting from the board as well; it's good to hear that you are taking the right route in training.

M- Very True

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont lurk in any particular forum since I found the "New Post" button at the top of the page, thats gives you a view of all the questions and info being posted everywhere.

To whoever moved this post:

This was originally intended for people who are viewing the steroid forum to be reminded that there are other parts to their training that they may be ignoring (mainly newcomers) as I mentioned in the original post.

I don't understand why it was moved.

Everyone who had responded thought this was a good post.

MuX

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle

Pretty straightforward here.

STEROID QUESTIONS FORUM = STEROID QUESTIONS.

This is not a steroid question at all.

~SC~

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    To whoever moved this post:

This was originally intended for people who are viewing the steroid forum to be reminded that there are other parts to their training that they may be ignoring (mainly newcomers) as I mentioned in the original post.

Everyone who had responded thought this was a good post.

MuX
    It is a good post.. No one is disputing that.

Thread Information