Thread: Ah Rant !!!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Ah Rant !!!

3:30 in the ****ing morning was when i was "ALLOWED" to go to bed because my drunk ass roomate and all his friends decided to just 'hang out' in the hallways in front of our room for 2 hours being ridiculously loud and stupid. I was in bed around 1am, but then him and everyone just decided to migrate to the ****ing hallway for 2 in a half hours!!
    god damnit why the **** cant people realize not everyone wants to get hammered every night and some people actually set goals in their life and they can at least respect them for that. why the **** do i need to be considered the weird kid and the loser who dsont go out ever and just get hammered for no reason!! FUK! :

Mizfit is offline Banned
    revenge is a dish better served cold

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    3:30 in the ****ing morning was when i was "ALLOWED" to go to bed because my drunk ass roomate and all his friends decided to just 'hang out' in the hallways in front of our room for 2 hours being ridiculously loud and stupid. I was in bed around 1am, but then him and everyone just decided to migrate to the ****ing hallway for 2 in a half hours!!
    god damnit why the **** cant people realize not everyone wants to get hammered every night and some people actually set goals in their life and they can at least respect them for that. why the **** do i need to be considered the weird kid and the loser who dsont go out ever and just get hammered for no reason!! FUK! :
    ummm you handled that better than i woulda mate,i woulda woke with some bloodied knuckles in the mornin!

i was thinking about going out there and causing hell, but then i thought about it, and i live with these guys and girls on my floor, i see them all day everyday, no sense in making them all hate me

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know what ya mean man..its happened to me before and itll happen again

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get yourself some earplugs!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Kudos to you for being dedicated but those guys are just doing what guys their age do.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Revenge....take some of your shit..feces...and rub on the underside of the doorknob to one of the doors, only one, and then wait for the scream....

now thats funny...i don't care who you are.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Complain to an easy girl that you cant sleep and you need someone to cuddle you that should make it okay...

welcome to college!!!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Kudos to you for being dedicated but those guys are just doing what guys their age do.
    yeah, thats nothing compared to some dorms. consider your self lucky.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i hear ya dude,
    dont go out for revenge, patience is a virtue brutha

I have no problem with the guys themselves, they are pretty cool guys, just loud and drunk all the time. So i'm not gonna go out for 'revenge'. But that easy girl stradegy sounds good!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    welcome to college!!!
    good points....gotta deal with it and realize being dedicated (workin out consistently, eating perfectly, not drinking/smoking) are all things that are very uncommon with other ppl our age and we're in the minority.

yeah well this is my 2nd year in college so im use to it, it just got to me last night real bad

chest6 is offline Banned
    hmm..my second semester..I guess my dorm is worse. I can usually sleep through it cuz I'll come outside and talk to them for a sec with my food and after awhile i aks if they will go down the hall a lil..They usually dont mind cuz theyre drunk anyway.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    get yourself some ghb...not too much though. hmmm maybe i shouldnt recommend that it is kinda dangerous...get some melatonin, zma, and valerian root...or small amount of ghb.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i don't care what people think of me.....don't talk to anybody on my floor anyway...they're all losers....i'd have had words with em......i've had to do it a couple times here.....stupid fvckers next door have warcraft orgies and are very loud about it.....

Thread Information