Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member

My guy is winning Teen Nationals

Just predicting the outcome for 2006 results for any teen out there that's going to compete. I got a kid under my wing now, he just turned 19 and this kid is swole. He stand @ 6'6 and 290 at 8 percent bodyfat, and we are bulking. We are getting him up to 330 and cut to 280 for the shows coming this summer. Kids looking jacked and so far only thing he has touched is test. Got him coming up on a eq, test, and dbol cycle... Then come contest time, t-bol, tren , and masteron ...watch out, this kid is going to be next big thing

HULKBOY is offline Member
    pics????

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Hmmm this post looks familiar...

I'll take some during this weeknd... I'm not a newbie and sits here and runs my mouth, I have doen bodybuilding shows and a I'm trainer/nutrionsist... it blew my mind to when I met this kid and he came to me with help....I'll sure to get soem thoguh for u guys

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    And your question is?

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 01-28-2006 at 06:13 PM.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    And you question is?

~Pinnacle~

Move this to the lounge.. darn not nOObs

Oldman

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude he just turned 19! and your advising him to take all these wicked compounds?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Dude he just turned 19! and your advising him to take all these wicked compounds?
    AA don't question bro.. did you not read this part "I'm not a newbie and sits here and runs my mouth, I have doen bodybuilding shows and a I'm trainer/nutrionsist."

He is an expert. hahahahaha

Oldman

oh my mistake...I thought you were making fun of the hoss thread...I cant believe you unless you show pics...

my queestion is, who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    weird i know a kid like that in MI one big mofo

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    i know a kid that knows a kid that knows a kid thats gonna win blahahaha

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    lol "my guy" lol

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    My daughter is 11 months old! shes gonna win the all baby championship! i got her on 2gs of test 50mg of winny, 150 mg of drol, 1500mg decca and 200mg of tren a day! shes like 22lbs right now but i feel with proper steroid use i can get her to a "ripped" 30lbs by the contest....

STOP GIVING KIDS STEROIDS MORON.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    My daughter is 11 months old! shes gonna win the all baby championship! i got her on 2gs of test 50mg of winny, 150 mg of drol, 1500mg decca and 200mg of tren a day! shes like 22lbs right now but i feel with proper steroid use i can get her to a "ripped" 30lbs by the contest....

STOP GIVING KIDS STEROIDS MORON.
    aww...do you really have an 11month old daughter?...Congratulations...

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Yes, she is the light of my life =)

tranzit... didnt know you were over here as well bro, whats going on

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    6ft6 and hes going to be 280lbs ripped and hes just turned 19. Thats makes him about the same size as lou ferrigno in pumping iron........6ft5 and 275lbs. And if he gets to 330 lbs that makes him about 10lbs heavier than the greatest bodybuilder of all time..............RONNIE COLEMAN...who is 6" shorter than your 'next big thing'. I have to say this is VERY interesting.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    6ft6 and hes going to be 280lbs ripped and hes just turned 19. Thats makes him about the same size as lou ferrigno in pumping iron........6ft5 and 275lbs. And if he gets to 330 lbs that makes him about 10lbs heavier than the greatest bodybuilder of all time..............RONNIE COLEMAN...who is 6" shorter than your 'next big thing'. I have to say this is VERY interesting.
    I smell bull$hit

Ps. Thats the first time i've had to say that on this forum.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I smell bull$hit

Ps. Thats the first time i've had to say that on this forum.
    I smell that shit too..My guy

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    Just predicting the outcome for 2006 results for any teen out there that's going to compete. I got a kid under my wing now, he just turned 19 and this kid is swole. He stand @ 6'6 and 290 at 8 percent bodyfat, and we are bulking. We are getting him up to 330 and cut to 280 for the shows coming this summer. Kids looking jacked and so far only thing he has touched is test. Got him coming up on a eq, test, and dbol cycle... Then come contest time, t-bol, tren, and masteron...watch out, this kid is going to be next big thing
    This translates to... "I'm a kid, im 6'3 (but 6'6 sounds better) I'm 250 (but ill say 290 for converstaion because the looks better) My body fat is 17% but I have to say a single digit or people will think I'm fat. Well if these numbers were legit I'd be the "next big thing" and win a bunch of contest. Pics? yea I have them, let me find them...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you are really pushing these drugs on a 19yr old kid then you are pathetic.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Monsteronjuice -

This is a rediculous thread. Pointless, immature, and irritating to see on here. Nowhere does this post help you, us, or anyone else who sees it.

You should be ashamed of making this post in such a manner.

This post plainly states that you are practicing extremely ignorant training methods on someone who YOU are taking all of the credit for. Not to mention his age.

Disgusted.

MuX

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Monsteronjuice -

This is a rediculous thread. Pointless, immature, and irritating to see on here. Nowhere does this post help you, us, or anyone else who sees it.

You should be ashamed of making this post in such a manner.

This post plainly states that you are practicing extremely ignorant training methods on someone who YOU are taking all of the credit for. Not to mention his age.

Disgusted.

MuX
    guess what im not ashmaed.... to bad, I"M THE ONE WHOS WRITTING HIS DIET, I"M THE ONE MAKING THE WORK SHEDULE, so how can I say it's noy my guy. O well he's 19 and juices. When he came up to me I found out he was doing 500 mg of test for a year and half with no breaks. So if anythign im doing this kid a fave and cycling him the right way. I started cyclign hard when I was 17.. It's not end of the world, let not cry over spilt milk. And im not taking all the credit, I'm jsut telling him how to form.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    post pics or shut the **** up.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    you should get some pics up .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    post pics or shut the **** up.
    I have a feeling this 'kid' is a figment of some ones imagination...

Funny how this post is getting more responds, then other post with people with serious questions.. I made a lil comment on how I'm training somone and how he's goign to do awesome at a teen level comp. evryone feels this is thier chance to be tough shit... Kinda pathetic, I said I'll get pics and people keep responding get pics, It's not like shit dumbass I already said I'll post some when I get some

Funny how this post is getting more responds, then other post with people with serious questions.. I made a lil comment on how I'm training somone and how he's goign to do awesome at a teen level comp. evryone feels this is thier chance to be tough shit... Kinda pathetic, I said I'll get pics and people keep responding get pics, It's not like shit dumbass I already said I'll post some when I get some
    This isnt a compettition on who looks better, by posting their pics. So dont make it one.

Some of us just arnt sure, thats all. Dont turn this into a pis*ing contest.

You know what makes me laugh. I know this guy and hes 22. His name is james flex lewis and when he was 20 he was the best junior/teen in the world. This year he is going for his pro card here in england. When he was 19-20 years old he was 5ft5 and 190lbs in the off-season (175lbs on stage). He was the number 1..........he is undefeated. No junior in the world came close to him. Here he is at aged 21 with milos sarcev weighing in at 'only' 225lbs.......................

http://www.flexlewis.com/v2/gallery/milo.html#

Put your 330lbs bulked 'guy' up against this kid..........he will get mullered and james flex lewis is 105lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks good bro, my guy is also more then a foot taller... your guy looks liek he would do in a circus with lee priest at his side..... no offense

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    You know what makes me laugh. I know this guy and hes 22. His name is james flex lewis and when he was 20 he was the best junior/teen in the world. This year he is going for his pro card here in england. When he was 19-20 years old he was 5ft5 and 190lbs in the off-season (175lbs on stage). He was the number 1..........he is undefeated. No junior in the world came close to him. Here he is at aged 21 with milos sarcev weighing in at 'only' 225lbs.......................

http://www.flexlewis.com/v2/gallery/milo.html#

Put your 330lbs bulked 'guy' up against this kid..........he will get mullered and james flex lewis is 105lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've come across this person before. Their are some photos of him training in the same gym as I do.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I wish I had "a guy" so I could join in!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I wish I had "a guy" so I could join in!
    I hope your talking about this thread. That statement could be taken a few ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I hope your talking about this thread. That statement could be taken a few ways.
    That's kinda what I was poking fun at me ol' mate!

he looks good bro, my guy is also more then a foot taller... your guy looks liek he would do in a circus with lee priest at his side..... no offense
    No offense....................ok take a look at this then..............................

http://www.flexlewis.com/v2/gallery/...v05/index.html

Take a look at those photos................your guy aint the next big thing........forget it pal. Better yet, flex lewis is actually a real person.

Oh and another thing, if ur dissing him by saying he looks like he should be in a circus then you clearly know **** all about bodybuilding. Ever heard of something called the OFF-SEASON?!
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 01-29-2006 at 03:10 PM.

I dont know...just doesnt seem worth it to me...too much gear and everything else...I feel like he will be very unhappy in a few years...

DBflash21 is offline Member
    guess what im not ashmaed.... to bad, I"M THE ONE WHOS WRITTING HIS DIET, I"M THE ONE MAKING THE WORK SHEDULE, so how can I say it's noy my guy. O well he's 19 and juices. When he came up to me I found out he was doing 500 mg of test for a year and half with no breaks. So if anythign im doing this kid a fave and cycling him the right way. I started cyclign hard when I was 17.. It's not end of the world, let not cry over spilt milk. And im not taking all the credit, I'm jsut telling him how to form.
    First of all you should be ashamed, trying to push a 19 year old over the limit so you can take the credit and brag in the "questions and answes" forum. Yea you sound like you're doing the kid a big favor by setting him up with compounds no 19 year old should use. You started at 17? maybe that's why the lights are on, but nobody is home...

You keep referring to this kid as your "guy" well untill we see some pictures of this "stud" i'm with LX-1 post pics or shut the **** up. And by the way that guy doesn't look like he belongs in a circus, I think that is you.

Dude, I guess you just don't get it. Nobody is trying to act hard they just disagree with what you are doing here. Giving someone that is way to young to be using AAS, and taking all the credit, and on top of that posting it in the "questions and answers" section, like someone else said, post that in the lounge or something.

Other then that, good luck to your "guy" and we're all very anxious to see pictures of this perfect physique that will win Teen Nationals.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    can you drink winny?

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    can you drink winny?
    Am I the only one who thinks that's getting old?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information