Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Yeah, I asked her to leave me last night. When I go home tonight, after work, it will be interesting what she does.

Amen brother, god willing she won't be there when you get home, if she is dp/pp.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Amen brother, god willing she won't be there when you get home, if she is dp/pp.
    Not sure what dp/pp means.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Hey bro, I feel for ya! Ya should have called me. Here's my advice, buy her a glock 40. end of story.

j/k, if she really wants to leave, she will be gone for good. or she may come back, but if she really loves you, she'll stick it out. There is no reason she cant live where you guys live now. I think she jsut may be trying to overpower you and see what things you will do for her, and where the line is drawn. I think you just drew the line last night though. tough stuff man.
    My family said the exact same thing. You hit it right on the head.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Well DP means double penetration....not sure what PP means.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Post Pics!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Well, she said that she is going to leave. Man, this is painful. Not sure how I am going to make it through this. Thank God for lifting. It gives me a great distraction. I'd better find a rebound chick (not a nice girl, obviously - I would never do that) to take my mind off of her.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    My girlfriend and I have been living together for 3 months now. She asked if we could move in together because she was living with her ex-boyfriend and he was having a hard time letting. I find a place for us to live. A couple of months later, three females approached her in the parking lot and want to fight her. While I was talking with the other two, one slaps her across the face. I tell the woman who slapped her, if she does it again I will hit her back. This immediately stopped the physical confrontation but the not the verbal. Once we went back home, she said she wants to move. We just signed a lease and I explained that I have to stay until the 6 month lease expires. She says that she can not stay in this city because she is scared they will try to hurt her. She thinks if we go to the landlord and explain the situation, the landlord will let us out of the lease. I told her the only way the landlord would do that is if we had someone to take over the lease (not sure how the process works). Anyways, she said that she has to leave and she wants me to go with her. I would need to get a new job and move again. There is no guarantee that I or she could get a job that pays the same or more. What would you guys do? Should I give up everything for the woman I love or does it seem like I am the one making all the sacrifices? I'm confused . It's much easier when you can view something from the outside.
    k papi im gonna give you the best advice i can...
    #1) i cannot love someone till i KNOW them and 3 months is not even close enough time to know ANYONE. Words are always spoken under the influence of passion "i love you, i wanna marry you" but passion always dies at some point and our better judgment comes into play. When you are in the grasp of love and obsession over a girl always ask youself, "if i could have sex with and a relationship with the next 10 beautiful woman i see would the woman im with now occupy even the slightest space in my thoughts. Women sooth issues, everyone has issues theyve learned to deal with and a woman comes along and not only makes your de****g with those issues easier but quells them all together. Then theres the threat of a break up and BOOM these issues slide back into your peripheral mindset. The best advice i can give you is this.. ALWAYS look at how you are being treated and how the relationship makes you feel. NOT at what you feel for them. To do this gauges the base level of passion and attraction she has for you. SET BOUNDARIES. Its hard to do but will always help you in the future in the from of self-respect. NEVER drag a relationship out, the sooner you cut it clean the sooner you'll get over it. Dont make a decision based on my advice, cause i am not you. Just think of the type of man you want to be, not the type of woman you want. Picture that image in your head. Does he run away with a girl hes only known for 3 months because she gets into a scuffle with some chicks?? Does he sacrifce his establishment and comfortability for a piece of ass?? To be honest the fact the you are even considering such an idea scares me bro.. your setting yourself up for some serious pain and rejection. If she loves you the way you desire in your heart she wouldnt have asked you to make such a drastic change in your life. I can go on all day here man but do what you will.. just be smart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information