Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Papi93 is offline AR VET

Equal Relationship?

My girlfriend and I have been living together for 3 months now. She asked if we could move in together because she was living with her ex-boyfriend and he was having a hard time letting. I find a place for us to live. A couple of months later, three females approached her in the parking lot and want to fight her. While I was talking with the other two, one slaps her across the face. I tell the woman who slapped her, if she does it again I will hit her back. This immediately stopped the physical confrontation but the not the verbal. Once we went back home, she said she wants to move. We just signed a lease and I explained that I have to stay until the 6 month lease expires. She says that she can not stay in this city because she is scared they will try to hurt her. She thinks if we go to the landlord and explain the situation, the landlord will let us out of the lease. I told her the only way the landlord would do that is if we had someone to take over the lease (not sure how the process works). Anyways, she said that she has to leave and she wants me to go with her. I would need to get a new job and move again. There is no guarantee that I or she could get a job that pays the same or more. What would you guys do? Should I give up everything for the woman I love or does it seem like I am the one making all the sacrifices? I'm confused . It's much easier when you can view something from the outside.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    She sounds like my EX wife, who was a serious drama queen, always some kind of crap going on.

I put up with that crap for 6 years, then dumped her.

That was the best day of my life.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you guys been together???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    how long have you guys been together???
    I was in a relationship, with my ex, that lasted over 9 years. I left my ex for her and we've been together for over 3 months.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know man thats a big promise. moving and starting out all over again. it seems to be that you would be sacrificing a lot for a girl that you've only been with for 3months. but if you love this and can see your self marrying her...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    nah **** that, uve been with her 3 months and already she is causing TV-style crap for you. i know its hard buddy but one big load of hurt dumping her now is better than shitloads of constant annoyment, trouble and anguish for the rest of your time with her.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    i don't know man thats a big promise. moving and starting out all over again. it seems to be that you would be sacrificing a lot for a girl that you've only been with for 3months. but if you love this and can see your self marrying her...
    I do love her and she does want to get married...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    nah **** that, uve been with her 3 months and already she is causing TV-style crap for you. i know its hard buddy but one big load of hurt dumping her now is better than shitloads of constant annoyment, trouble and anguish for the rest of your time with her.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I gave the same advice to my brother when he was having problems. Isn't is amazing how hard it is when you're in the same situation?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I really don't know what to tell you papi but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I really don't know what to tell you papi but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide
    Thanks. Right now, I leaning towards staying where I am and letting her decide if she stays or leaves. I will protect her the best I can if she decides to stay. I told her that it isn't good to try to always run from your problems. It is better to stand up to them and not live in fear.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I agree running from your problems will get you nowhere in a hurry

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Who were the girls that wanted to kick her ass and why? If she is truly innocent and you love her...move your ass for her, this one time...Sometimes starting over is a really good thing. You can always find another job, apartment, etc...you can't always find the person you want to be with. Hell you dumped a 9 year investment for her...she should be worth this.

Good luck...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Who were the girls that wanted to kick her ass and why? If she is truly innocent and you love her...move your ass for her, this one time...Sometimes starting over is a really good thing. You can always find another job, apartment, etc...you can't always find the person you want to be with. Hell you dumped a 9 year investment for her...she should be worth this.

Good luck...
    They were childhood friends of her's (from when they were children in Mexico). She says they wanted to kick her ass because they heard that she was talking bad about their family to other people. She says that she has not talked badly about them.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Tough situation bro. I'd just ask her totry to stick it out for a few weeks. If she has no more confrontations from the other girls, she'll slowly let it go and feel more comfortable.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    They were childhood friends of her's (from when they were children in Mexico). She says they wanted to kick her ass because they heard that she was talking bad about their family to other people. She says that she has not talked badly about them.

dude....gimme a fukin break. What is this? friggen highschool?

ur talkin bad about me...im gonna kick ur ass!

BAHHHAHHAHAHH

cman, you wanna do something good? first off, dont fukin move anywhere. You strap a wire on your woman, you sit in a hiding spot with a video camera, and then set up a meet for the other broads to come by. Tell ur woman to be all nice and try and work it out.....and if not, and the other chicks get all physical then make sure to catch it on camera and SUE their FUKIN AZZES...

and then either put em in jail, or outta pocket money, or blackmail em, or simply have some serious evidence to do whatever the hell you want.

I want people to fuk wit me, simply for this reason....PFFTT

go right ahead, either way, they gonna pay.

AND BTW...dude, its been 3 months and you say you love this woman that was STILL livin with her X .....

bro you better check urself man...sounds like ur getting played for a sucker.....from a chick who has limited options.

Grab ahold of ur balls if you still got em and remember ...your the man here.

geesus!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

AND BTW...dude, its been 3 months and you say you love this woman that was STILL livin with her X .....

bro you better check urself man...sounds like ur getting played for a sucker.....from a chick who has limited options.

Grab ahold of ur balls if you still got em and remember ...your the man here.

geesus!!
    Maybe I didn't explain that part well enough. She broke up with her ex a month before we started dating. He was still crying over her and trying to get her back. She moved in with me. We have been living together for over 3 months now. Maybe I'm getting played...that's why I'm posting the thread. Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I didn't explain that part well enough. She broke up with her ex a month before we started dating. He was still crying over her and trying to get her back. She moved in with me. We have been living together for over 3 months now. Maybe I'm getting played...that's why I'm posting the thread. Thanks for the reply.

does she have a job?

where exactly does she wanna move to? and does she have enough bread to do it alone?

why the hell is she involved with these fricken losers? and why aren't you pointin a finger at her and laughing? I mean seriously bro...this is ridiculous...and thats the way you have to look at it. YOU and HER.

If this gets any worse you tell her to strap on the mic and film that shit and your golden either way.

one...its resolved and done with nicely

or

two, they stupid broads go at it and they end up payin one way or another.

cman man, you know as well as I know, when a man runs outta ideas the woman has to make em..and in situations like this, your fully givin you bag away here.

sure baby i'll move with you, to protect you...lets pack up our lives and run from some women who are blabbin about talkin bad about mommy and daddy.

(if I lived there, i'd run them over with my truck.....DONE)

maybe you are getting played...so wtf. You can be some hard ass like some of the others and say fvk off bit&h you are just a piece of ass and I'm not changing shit in my life to accomadate you...hit the road. But if you care about her then something needs to be done, either move with her...or get the situation resolved some other way. Either by the authorities, or other non-conventional ways.

Actually, this shit will all blow over...the mexican culture imbues even females now with that macho-vatto shit. just avoid the ghetto bitches.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=Dally]does she have a job?
    She does now but I'm not sure if she will be able to get one that pays as well.

where exactly does she wanna move to? and does she have enough bread to do it alone?
    She would like to move to another city, where they do not live. I do not think she can afford this on her own. She has a daughter back in Mexico that she sends money.

why the hell is she involved with these fricken losers? and why aren't you pointin a finger at her and laughing? I mean seriously bro...this is ridiculous...and thats the way you have to look at it. YOU and HER.
    She hasn't seen them for 2 years. Man, those people can really hold a grudge!

cman man, you know as well as I know, when a man runs outta ideas the woman has to make em..and in situations like this, your fully givin you bag away here.
    I told her to stay and fight. I'm a fighter and she is one of those chicks always talking about peace and not fighting. She is only about 99lbs so she would get her ass whipped.

I'm not scared of them or their husbands and familia. She is though.

Are you married or ever have been? If so, you must have a very submissive wife.

Are you married or ever have been? If so, you must have a very submissive wife.

im not married and no i never have been. I do however have submissive women because im quite the macho man. LOL

either way, sounds like you have to do some thinkin here...serious thinkin.

ask yourself this....can you honestly see yourself with this woman...not for the sex, but for a good period of time? can you honestly put up with her shit...her ways her quirks?

if you can't or have at least some reserve to the whole idea of being with her for some time ...then dont change a thing, help her out all you can, but dont be changing ur life if you dont think its going to be a good move man.

if you can see urself with this woman and really do wanna be with her...then sure.....either move and run away (which i personally think is a mistake) or do what i said with the wire and camera ....

What was really said? how far does this go ...obviously after 2 years these other broads are still pissed ...well, thats not normal. And if they were so pissed why didnt they wack her right there?

if it was to get physical ...how far would it go? would these stupid ghetto sluts kill ur woman or just punch er out?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=Dally]

ask yourself this....can you honestly see yourself with this woman...not for the sex, but for a good period of time? can you honestly put up with her shit...her ways her quirks?
    Yeah, I can do all of that. I would like to marry her. I'm 30 and have not been married and have no children so I don't jump into things without being prepared.

if you can see urself with this woman and really do wanna be with her...then sure.....either move and run away (which i personally think is a mistake) or do what i said with the wire and camera ....

I do want to be with her but I don't feel good about her running away from her problems.

What was really said? how far does this go ...obviously after 2 years these other broads are still pissed ...well, thats not normal. And if they were so pissed why didnt they wack her right there?

My girlfriend is Mexican so she was speaking Spanish with her former friends. I have just started to learn Spanish so I couldn't keep with the pace that they were talking at. She said that she knows they wouldn't resort to weapons but the three would beat her if they got her alone.

if it was to get physical ...how far would it go? would these stupid ghetto sluts kill ur woman or just punch er out?
    They were so pissed, if I wasn't there, I don't know how badly they would have beaten her. I think they beat her very badly. I don't know if they would kill her. I don't think so but I don't know them at all.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Should have gotten an American women to begin with. I would drop her ass 1hr after that shit happened (after one last banging). **** this Jerry Springer mexican style shit.

If i were you i would run from this situation...its gonna kill your motivation/gains in the gym. To each his own.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Should have gotten an American women to begin with. I would drop her ass 1hr after that shit happened (after one last banging). **** this Jerry Springer mexican style shit.

If i were you i would run from this situation...its gonna kill your motivation/gains in the gym. To each his own.
    I left an American woman for her. I looks like I made a mistake. Fortunately, I'm on phera plex right now so I take all my frustrations out at the gym. I'm making pretty good gains as a result.

GoGetBig is offline New Member
    Id have to look at the finacial situation. Can you afford to pack up your life and move to a new city? And then when you get there how can you make sure that the problems wont follow?
    Even if you move to a different city, it could be nice at first but the same problems could come up over time. People are the same no matter what city they live in. Good luck PAPI

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGetBig
    Id have to look at the finacial situation. Can you afford to pack up your life and move to a new city? And then when you get there how can you make sure that the problems wont follow?
    Even if you move to a different city, it could be nice at first but the same problems could come up over time. People are the same no matter what city they live in. Good luck PAPI
    I've definitely thought about that. She has told me her lifestyle has changed, since she moved in with me. It has. I'll give her that. We are always together and she keeps herself out of trouble. Financially, I don't know...

I left an American woman for her. I looks like I made a mistake. Fortunately, I'm on phera plex right now so I take all my frustrations out at the gym. I'm making pretty good gains as a result.
    Hell there isn't no "Looks like i made a mistake"...hell you DID. Run.....and pray to god the other one will take your sorry ass back. Reason why i say sorry is that it sounds like you left a good woman and a nine year relationship for some mue caliente pune job...thats pathetic man..get your head togeher and get out while you can..next thing you know she will drag you into this mess if she has'nt already.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    In answer to your question... no there are no equal relationships... one takes more then they give... and it sucks!

On top of that she is probably sending your hard earned dollars back to her 5,000 family members back in Mexico, if she is'nt now..she would be later..trust me.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    What the two of you should do is sit down togther with a paper of another city and look at jobs and apartments. This is just as a starter to see your possibilities. I believe life is about taking some chances, i say it's worth it. Everyone is always taking a safe road when they could take a chance and possibly come across an adventure.
    You're askin us because you're nervous, but you're giving it thought because you care and a part of you knows it makes sense. What does your heart tell you?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    What the two of you should do is sit down togther with a paper of another city and look at jobs and apartments. This is just as a starter to see your possibilities. I believe life is about taking some chances, i say it's worth it. Everyone is always taking a safe road when they could take a chance and possibly come across an adventure.
    You're askin us because you're nervous, but you're giving it thought because you care and a part of you knows it makes sense. What does your heart tell you?
    If I go with my heart, I would move anywhere with her. The problem is, when you lead with your heart, 99.9% of the population takes that as a weakness.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Tough one... if you honestly, deeply love her, then I'd move. It's hard though, because I have pretty deep roots where I live... but if it's easy (no family) then why not start a new adventure?

If I go with my heart, I would move anywhere with her. The problem is, when you lead with your heart, 99.9% of the population takes that as a weakness.

Dude..you need to stop worrying so much about how others may perceive you or your actions....fvck!! You are not in control of life if you allow others to dictate your actions based on how you do or do not want them to think of you.

Don't really mean to hardcase you...but grow up...act like a man...and do what you feel is right for you and say fvck everyone else and what they may think.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude..you need to stop worrying so much about how others may perceive you or your actions....fvck!! You are not in control of life if you allow others to dictate your actions based on how you do or do not want them to think of you.

Don't really mean to hardcase you...but grow up...act like a man...and do what you feel is right for you and say fvck everyone else and what they may think.
    Amen.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    How old are these people that are going to "hurt" her? I can't imagine anyone being over 18 or 19 unless your kickin it with the most immature people in town. Be selfish, do whats best for you while the relationship is young.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly forget about that everyone else thinks. This is you and her and thats all that counts

Papi93 is offline AR VET

I meant that if you are kind to people, most will take that as a weakness and try to take advantage of you. That's why I said it's hard to lead with your heart rather than your head.
    I don't give a flying **** what others think of me, only family matters. I am a man, I love and take care of my family.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    DONT DO IT!!!! You're in for a lot of dramatic bullshit if stuff like this happens now so soon in a relationship. Dont do it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    DONT DO IT!!!! You're in for a lot of dramatic bullshit if stuff like this happens now so soon in a relationship. Dont do it.
    Yeah, I asked her to leave me last night. When I go home tonight, after work, it will be interesting what she does.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Hey bro, I feel for ya! Ya should have called me. Here's my advice, buy her a glock 40. end of story.

j/k, if she really wants to leave, she will be gone for good. or she may come back, but if she really loves you, she'll stick it out. There is no reason she cant live where you guys live now. I think she jsut may be trying to overpower you and see what things you will do for her, and where the line is drawn. I think you just drew the line last night though. tough stuff man.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    only way to truely know if ur made for eachother is ..

Shank her and if u feel kinda bad .. then yaeh u have feelings for her and are made for eachother ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information