Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Self esteem just shines w/ fat asses who dont exercise, doesnt it?

You can read through them like a book sometimes. I've definitely noticed how negative, and what put down artists out of shape or skinny ****ers really are. It's so pathetic, because their jealousy is so prevailent sometimes it makes them look that much more worthless. Ever get the guy in the gym who wont even acknowledge your presence because his jealousy is eating him up so bad its killing him? These types of people are everyplace, and all they are,are put down artists who know they are too worthless to ever be able to look halfway decent.Thats all the more reason for us to stick together, keep each other motivated. It's to the point where I dont want anything to do with ordinary people, or what a normal person should act like. Ordinary people suck, let the weak weed each other out while we actually get someplace self rewarding with life. **** em'

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    ok adolf lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wat if .. ur fat and always put ur self down?!

how does that register w/ what you previously stated? .. am i going to get weeded out too

i just wanna be a purdy flower!

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    ok adolf lol
    oh damn.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    hahaha fat people are amusing! w00t! !WE @!R

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You can read through them like a book sometimes. I've definitely noticed how negative, and what put down artists out of shape or skinny ****ers really are. It's so pathetic, because their jealousy is so prevailent sometimes it makes them look that much more worthless. Ever get the guy in the gym who wont even acknowledge your presence because his jealousy is eating him up so bad its killing him? These types of people are everyplace, and all they are,are put down artists who know they are too worthless to ever be able to look halfway decent.Thats all the more reason for us to stick together, keep each other motivated. It's to the point where I dont want anything to do with ordinary people, or what a normal person should act like. Ordinary people suck, let the weak weed each other out while we actually get someplace self rewarding with life. **** em'

This is exactly like my rant the other day, some concept.

~SC~

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    Question-why do you need anyone to acknowledge your presence?
    There are plenty of people I don't pay any attention to or acknowledge and I can assure you it has nothing to do with jealousy.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ok adolf lol
    time to kill all the weak people!!

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you're misunderstood. Maybe the body language you are giving off is being misread which gets a negative response. You, in turn, respond to this negatively and it just escalates. When I'm well conditioned and vascular I sometimes get a negative response where a person seems to assume I'm arrogant and there's this kind of mockery. But mostly it seems to bring about a positive response from people. But then again how one carries themselves factors in because people will interpret (or misinterpret) that too. Ultimately, I have the feeling that what you are putting out comes back at you - as cliche as that sounds.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I just dont give a shit what people think. If you like me, you like me, if you dont, you dont.....end of story.

Logan13 is offline Banned

bitter

Man, you have been bitter lately.............

swole photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This is exactly like my rant the other day, some concept.

~SC~
    I think that Swole photoshops his pics...........

Sorry Swole, I haven't read about anyone hating on you for awhile.

dont let them bother you.

In the gym, I am all business. You want to shoot the shit, meet me at the shakebar after my workout. I am cocky in the gym because I have shit to get done. If some do not like it, which they do not, fuk 'em. About 2 months ago I had some premadonna say "I don't know if you are so cocky because of your build or because you wear 2 cauliflower ears." I responded, wanna find out. Don't let these people bother you so much stayinstacked. You are not in the gym trying to aquire votes for your upcoming election anyway.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    haha you need a chill pill brotha

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I know some fat chics that will love you bro..

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    time to kill all the weak people!!
    YEAH!!!!.....that reminds me of like 20 MANOWAR songs....

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    Question-why do you need anyone to acknowledge your presence?
    There are plenty of people I don't pay any attention to or acknowledge and I can assure you it has nothing to do with jealousy.
    Thats the way I feel........ Who cares what people think

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    YEAH!!!!.....that reminds me of like 20 MANOWAR songs...
    hahahahaa

they had a new CD in 2004 "Warriors of the World"

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Well at the same extent if your gonna be so high on your self and build your self up.. no one else will do it ..

If you put yourself up ona pedistal.. no one else can reach you..

Some times your so busy kissing your own ass.. no one else wants to do it

Alot of ppl assume ppl r putting them down.. but often ppl r trying to bring them back to earth.. not in all cases.. but in some

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Well at the same extent if your gonna be so high on your self and build your self up.. no one else will do it ..

Alot of ppl assume ppl r putting them down.. but often ppl r trying to bring them back to earth.. not in all cases.. but in some

hear this all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Mizfit, Have you been talking to my wife by chance? I tell her that if she had the test circulating that I do, she would be the same way.

lowstace is offline Banned
    yeah man The bigger I get it makes men feel like they have to act tough around me its crazy man..

but the more roids i do the tougher I get.. well only behind my key board...(E-thug)

like it

Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    but the more roids i do the tougher I get.. well only behind my key board...(E-thug)
    E-thug, never heard that one before but I like it.

I am very tough behind my keyboard man.. I will fight any one online man...I bet a mod could beat me up lol

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Pulls out E-gun...........................bang!!!

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I just dont give a shit what people think. If you like me, you like me, if you dont, you dont.....end of story.
    Well put US... I don't give a fu*k if people like me or not, or if they think im cocky...i am cocky and i don't care...

I am only tough around small kids and women most guys own me

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's funny that people need the acknowledgement of strangers for motivation. The only people who REALLY motivate me are my kids and my girlfriend. I would much rather have my son come up to me and say that I am the strongest dad in the world (not true... ) than a stranger come up to me and say that my muscles are big... which they do all the time. It's those same strangers that turn around and say to their friends that if they used steroids they would be as big as me too (and I'm still natural for another few weeks...) so fuk'em.

on the flip side, i am tired of people kissing my ass. alot of you know what i'm talking about... "man you're fukking huge", "damn if you punched me i would die", ect, ect. i don't want to hear it. it actually pisses me off. i'd rather be left alone or treated normally.

I'm not saying this like i need the acknowledgement from everyone to feel comfortable with myself. All I'm saying is this, in reality I'm a pretty layed back guy and easy enough to get along with.(not my keyboard personality sometimes) In the gym I'll say hello to somebody, hold the doors for them, ask politely if I may work in, etc etc. Just because I'm usually the biggest guy in the gym here doesnt mean I'm an asshole who cannot treat others the way I would like to be treated. What I'm talking about are the types of people who purposely will not even look in your direction, or not even say excuse me if they bump into me getting by, or look at me like they they think I'm some sort of asshole who thinks he own the place, just because I asked if I could work in with them. I dont need anybody's approval for anything to make me feel better, if that was all I needed I wouldn't have come near this far with bodybuilding, I want my own approval. I dont know, I'm just the type of guy who will use that bigger guy for useful information, motivation, and inspiration, not hate on him because he's succeeding in something he loves to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Man, you have been bitter lately.............

...and I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

I'm not saying this like i need the acknowledgement from everyone to feel comfortable with myself. All I'm saying is this, in reality I'm a pretty layed back guy and easy enough to get along with.(not my keyboard personality sometimes) In the gym I'll say hello to somebody, hold the doors for them, ask politely if I may work in, etc etc. Just because I'm usually the biggest guy in the gym here doesnt mean I'm an asshole who cannot treat others the way I would like to be treated. What I'm talking about are the types of people who purposely will not even look in your direction, or not even say excuse me if they bump into me getting by, or look at me like they they think I'm some sort of asshole who thinks he own the place, just because I asked if I could work in with them. I dont need anybody's approval for anything to make me feel better, if that was all I needed I wouldn't have come near this far with bodybuilding, I want my own approval. I dont know, I'm just the type of guy who will use that bigger guy for useful information, motivation, and inspiration, not hate on him because he's succeeding in something he loves to do.
    I don't know bro. I kinda see what you're saying but you're sounding kind of paranoid. I'm the type of guy who keeps to himself in the gym. You'll never see me look in anyone's direction. Not because I hate you or anyone, but because I'm minding my own business....in my zone while working out.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i totaly agree with you here stacked

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    you know it works both ways. you have the small people who are envious and want that same "build" but also got these huge ****ers who think they're on top of the world. i mean i'm not a small guy by any means. i remember i was at the gym one day waiting for a machine while some ****er hogged it up for a good 30mins. he was taking like ten mins rests knowning i was waiting for it. sure he was more cut/bigger but don't hog the machine....sorry for the small rant. just thought i could relate.

Trust me bro, they are eye balling you when your not looking..The best way to break this issue is to just say "hi, how's it going" one day as your walking by. You be the mature one and make an effort. That goes along way. They probably think your a stuck up ahole(and you probably are ), but with that said...You be the good guy...It's amazing when your really humble what kind of attention you will receive...People will want to come talk to you all the time..Then that becomes a issue....You just can't win!

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    To some it may be jealousy, but to others who look at what we do, to them we appear very self centered and they wonder why one would spend so much time and effort on developing our bodies.
    I was having a conversation with friend years ago as we were watching our kids play soccer and I will always remember what he said to me. The jocks on the field were dominating the little guys and he turned to me and said " One day, that jock will be serving my kid dinner in a restaurant". That always stuck with me. That guy is Doctor and his kid is now in Medical school! So to some, they just don't see the point in developing the body instead of the mind. I've been on both sides and I have to admit that I developed my mind first which put me in a position to develope my body later in life. But hey, now I'm just obsessed as most of you. Just a different view point.

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    Your a f**ken asshole stayinstacked....but I love it.....

Very true...
    The best can do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    To some it may be jealousy, but to others who look at what we do, to them we appear very self centered and they wonder why one would spend so much time and effort on developing our bodies.
    I was having a conversation with friend years ago as we were watching our kids play soccer and I will always remember what he said to me. The jocks on the field were dominating the little guys and he turned to me and said " One day, that jock will be serving my kid dinner in a restaurant". That always stuck with me. That guy is Doctor and his kid is now in Medical school! So to some, they just don't see the point in developing the body instead of the mind. I've been on both sides and I have to admit that I developed my mind first which put me in a position to develope my body later in life. But hey, now I'm just obsessed as most of you. Just a different view point.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

"we've tried everything, we just cant loose weight.!"

"thats because your fat asses even ate the sign at Macdonalds when you were done with the menu!!"

Ladies and gentlemen, i present, the funniest website of all time
    http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/index.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information