Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    roger24 is offline Banned

Angry a little scared here

ok, so i had alot more gear then i needed for my last cycle, so i sold it to someone i talked too on another anabolic board. he lives in arizona. we used western unuin for the money transfer. i of course used a fake name. anyway after i got the money i sent the gear to him, but he said he dident get it. but i looked on usps.com and it said the package was deliverd. now this guy is saying he is going to find me. i said good luck, because he doesnt even have my real name, all he has is my email. anyway he said he has relativs that live in my town and that he is going to visit them sometime. he said i think you underestamate the reasources of a 12 year navy vet. im starting to get worried about what this guy might do if he finds me. i dont want anything to happen to my family. is this something to be worried about, or em i just getting paranoid. is there anyway for him to find me, all he has is my email. thanks guys.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont live in the USA but can you get USPS to confirm that ir was physically delivered somehow ?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    get a Glock

yeah, i already did it says it was deliverd. whats a glock. so is it possible to find me, all he has is a fake name, and my email. is this something to be worried about??

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Screw Him

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    ok, so i had alot more gear then i needed for my last cycle, so i sold it to someone i talked too on another anabolic board. he lives in arizona. we used western unuin for the money transfer. i of course used a fake name. anyway after i got the money i sent the gear to him, but he said he dident get it. but i looked on usps.com and it said the package was deliverd. now this guy is saying he is going to find me. i said good luck, because he doesnt even have my real name, all he has is my email. anyway he said he has relativs that live in my town and that he is going to visit them sometime. he said i think you underestamate the reasources of a 12 year navy vet. im starting to get worried about what this guy might do if he finds me. i dont want anything to happen to my family. is this something to be worried about, or em i just getting paranoid. is there anyway for him to find me, all he has is my email. thanks guys.
    So he's a Navy vet. A Seal or a E-1 who got busted rank 50 times. Did your emails talk about gear and is there any record of written correspondence that would lead to gear being what you sold? That's the first question really: the paper trail.

Secondly, if there is no paper trail, sick the police on him for terroristic threats. In DC and MD, it can get you five to ten years. Almost as long as he was in the Navy.

Thirdly, contact the Naval Dept. and tell him that his intimation of using government resources to track you down is a felony and will get him twenty if convicted.

So, if there's no paper trail, tell him to blank off and shoot him if he shows up at your door. Unles you really scammed him: then you're the dick.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you used a fake name and a secure addy to email him I doubt he's going to find you. He would need to get a warrent of some kind to even get any information from your ISP if he was able to find your IP addy and then trace it back to the ISP it originated from.

Tell this a-hole to goto the usps web site with his tracking # to confirm the pack was delivered. When he sees that it was delivered he then needs to look at one of his neighbors as the thief........

If you did the scamming then yeah you should get what you deserve but I don't think you did.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Suffice it to say, these are activities that can only bring about negative results/consequences. I'd think twice before hustling illegal substances over the Internet.

All you got was a threat, but you could have gotten locked up for sales of a controlled substance. Count your blessings and use better discretion in the future.

~SC~

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Do you think a 12 year Navy vet would buy AAS from a source over the internet such as yourself?

And also, your just being paranoid man, i bet he'd have family in your town no matter where you lived, if you get the idea..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Suffice it to say, these are activities that can only bring about negative results/consequences. I'd think twice before hustling illegal substances over the Internet.

All you got was a threat, but you could have gotten locked up for sales of a controlled substance. Count your blessings and use better discretion in the future.

~SC~
    This is true......... the added stress it can cause on top of the regular stress in life is just not worth the trouble and legal probles that could come from it.

It amazes me why one would send controlled substances to a person they don't know. They could be someone in law enforcement, duh.

~SC~

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    First SC is right if you did not now this guy you should have been more careful but I understand why you did it..

Now my personal experience is when someone wants to hunt you down they just do it.. when some 18 year old punk is trying to be a cyber gangster they will put these types of threats up there.. He got his gear and he is trying to scare you into giving his money back.. Tell him to piss off or your 13 year Vet Navy brother will come beat him up..

Geeez internet tuff guys.. too dam lazy to get off their ass and go do something or back up what they say.

Oldman

yeah, all never do it again. anyway he is 46 years old, and thats about all i know about him. i used hotmail and yes i talked to him about the gear using hotmail. so how hard would it be for him to find me? im just gonna try and not think about it. i just keep thinking he will find my house and do something to my family. all he said was that he will find me. what do you think i should do

stop being a sissy, get a Glock either way.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    just block his email address and he will go away.. He SAYS he is 46 but he is acting like he is 12..

Be safe.. do not answer any of his emails.. let him treat..

Oldman

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Do you think a 12 year Navy vet would buy AAS from a source over the internet such as yourself?

And also, your just being paranoid man, i bet he'd have family in your town no matter where you lived, if you get the idea..
    Yup, he's probably some 18 year old E-thug.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    nothing to worry about. im sure hes just some ahole trying to get his $ back or scare you. dont let it bother you that much.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone can be a 12 year navy vet with family in your home town when they're behind a computer screen. calm down man i HIGHLY doubt theres anything to worry about. Let him confirm it on ups website like someone else said then waht can he argue? if you still feel threatened i'd go with sage and buy a glock lol i highly recomend the glock 40 with high capacity although im more of a dirty hairy person myself with the 8inch S&W 44mag. Dont worry man but i wouldnt do it again to risky for sure

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you have his address, does he have yours as a return address??

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Its after the fact, but you became a dealer once you shipped product and all the associated risk with it. Provide him with the link to track along with tracking No. as mentioned above and if he is on the level, then that is all he should need. Otherwise, to him you are a lying scammer and he is only doing what any of us would do if we were scammed.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    yeah, all never do it again. anyway he is 46 years old, and thats about all i know about him. i used hotmail and yes i talked to him about the gear using hotmail. so how hard would it be for him to find me? im just gonna try and not think about it. i just keep thinking he will find my house and do something to my family. all he said was that he will find me. what do you think i should do
    if it's bothering you that much.... work something out with him.... if it was a little bit of gear.. shiet, to avoid the garbage, just ship him the same amount with full confirmation numbers.... if it was a lot... i dunno, try and show him the tracking number to prove your sent item. If you're reallly THIS worried about your family.. what is a few hundred bucks to keep the bastard happy.... or just fuk it, cha know!??!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    wow, a lot of comments on here. If you wanna make some threats back, say, "Hey a$$hole, remember I have your home adress. I DO KNOW where YOU live and WILL come and kick your a$$ if you keep threating me!" As for you, you have no clue who I am or where I live so f*ck off!!! You have the upper hand in this situation if he gave you his home adress. Or just block his email and continue living.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    whats a glock?
    It's a brand name of firearm. They are very popular, and accurate. If you were looking into buying a hand gun, a glock would probably be your best bet. I'm sure though, that it will not come to the point where you will need to purchse a weapon.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    He's comin bro, you better start running.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    wow, a lot of comments on here. If you wanna make some threats back, say, "Hey a$$hole, remember I have your home adress. I DO KNOW where YOU live and WILL come and kick your a$$ if you keep threating me!" As for you, you have no clue who I am or where I live so f*ck off!!! You have the upper hand in this situation if he gave you his home adress. Or just block his email and continue living.

There you go, I'd email him the tracking info and the USPS website, proving it was delivered. I would then delete my Hotmail account and open another one if you needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    He's comin bro, you better start running.

~SC~

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    he is probably a member here and is reading it right now...and now he REALLLY COMING FOR YOU!!

Hoss can get mean and will start humping your foot

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    eff him. delete your email addy. get a new one.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Anonymous Tip

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks

Call the authorities (or threaten to) and tell them that this clown is threatening you via email and that you are pretty sure he has some AAS at his house. That ought to shut him up. Dude, you're in control....you actually have his address. Tell him you're coming to get him and that you spent 12 years and six days in the Navy.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still waiting for my ex g/f's father to kill me like he has claimed he will do. In 1986 he was convicted of accessory to double manslaughter in a robbery and got out 5 years ago. I'm still waiting for his stupid ass to show up. This guy doesnt know jackshit about you. Be not afraid woman.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle

thats exactly what i was thinking, this guy is probably just bluffing and trying to scare you. btw, this is a glock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a little scared here-sketch-003.jpg  

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    your paranoid dont worry bout him...
    cant find you...

thats sexy tren bull is that yours?

yea it is... its my baby

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    you should have a tracking number

is it a g 40 or 45? it doesnt look like a 9 in the pics looks like u got some high capacity clips there too

its a model 30, which is the sub compact .45 auto. unfortuneately i live in cali, so i dont have any high capacity mags. 3 of them are 10 rounds, and two are nine rounds... i do have night sights on it though.

udate- i sent him a email today and said good luck finding me bro, i have a house in mexico and in england.
    here is what he wrote back.

Maybe I am wrong...but my research shows nothing for you in either England or
    Mexico. How's your spanish? Got a passport? Me too. I love to travel so lead
    on... May I suggest just a bit further north into Canada???
    I haven't had this much fun in ages. Thanks for entertaining me. I have
    relatives in ORR,Gheen,Biwabik and Virginia.
    Tu tienes nada en la cabesa. Tu eres pinche pendejo!Hablo usted espanol? No?
    Porque no? Porque tu eres muy estupido. Yo hablo mucho bueno. Estudio espanol
    quatro anos.
    Hasta Lluego Pendejo.
    Roberto

how do you delete your hotmail account, i was trying and cant figure out how. anyway do you think i should email him and tell him that mabe he forgot that i do have his home address. thanks for the replys guys

get your boys together and all dress in blue with the blue rags and sh_t, and lots of guns and take pictures... tell him hes fu_kin with an OG crip... talk all crazy style to him too, threaten to firebomb his house... make him think you're a straight psycho. don't hold back at all, tell him the most fu_ked up things you can think of... tell him you got hollow tip rounds with drano crystals in them.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 01-31-2006 at 07:45 PM.

btw, i really think this fool is bluffing. do you really think hed take all this time and money to find you? seriously, you've got his name and address, so it would be very easy for the cops to pick him up if he tried anything. do you really think he would take the chance of fu_king up his life over a few hundred dollars?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information