Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Female Training partner

I've never trained with a female before but this past week I've been training with a woman. She is 5'6", 195 and NOT fat. She has abs. We did quads yesterday and she was squatting 405. She really pushes me. There is no way in hell I'm letting a woman lift any where near what I'm lifting so I pile on more weight and really push it to make sure I'm lifting a lot more.

Any of you guys train with women?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I train with my girlfriend. The most important aspect of a training partner, for me, is that you know they won't make excuses why they can't go to the gym. She goes with me everytime. I can only say that of one other person I trained with, my brother.
    Your training partner sounds cool. I can imagine the guys, who do standing barbell cheat curls with 65lbs in the squat rack, watching her squat 405 .

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I train with my girlfriend. The most important aspect of a training partner, for me, is that you know they won't make excuses why they can't go to the gym. She goes with me everytime. I can only say that of one other person I trained with, my brother.
    Your training partner sounds cool. I can imagine the guys, who do standing barbell cheat curls with 65lbs in the squat rack, watching her squat 405 .

The best part, I asked her if she needed a spot and she grunted "I'm good" and kept squatting. I have a feeling she's gonna get me big because I am so busy making sure I'm lifting WAAAAAY more.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i train with my Girlfriend (BuffHottieNtheMaking) also. We were doing chest and calves last night and at the end of the calves she was laying down on a bench telling me that she is tired and hungry and wants to go home. She said "are we done" i said yeah, so i walked over to finish up my workout on the cable machine and she was like " I thought you said we were done" i said we were, with calves..........LMAO

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    OMFG PICS take pics of her!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The best part, I asked her if she needed a spot and she grunted "I'm good" and kept squatting. I have a feeling she's gonna get me big because I am so busy making sure I'm lifting WAAAAAY more.
    My little brother used to say the same thing when he trained with me. I was much stronger than he was, at the time, and he said that he did not want to look like a weakling, while he was training with me. He said that those were the best workouts of his life.

Do you ever get distracted, due to the fact that she is a woman?

Hard Head is offline Member
    My trainer is a girl bb'er. She is tough on me and kicks my ass every session. It's gonna be tough on her when the test kicks in.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    nope... but whenever the hot ones are around me while I lift i am always motivated to work a liiiiiil bit harder!! hahahahaha

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    nope... but whenever the hot ones are around me while I lift i am always motivated to work a liiiiiil bit harder!! hahahahaha
    or atleast be a lil bit louder... hahaha

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife trains me and she does not let up.. I say a weight and she adds 10% and says lets start there... Well crap it sucks but you gotta do it. I have broken all my old lift weights since letting her kick my arse so that is all good I guess.

She does not workout with me she only trains me.. She has her own personal trainer that she uses in the AM's and this guy trains her like she is a football player and no matter how much he pushed he has yet to make her break.. She is a little bitty girl but strong as an ox (for her size).

Carlos take advantage of the push and grow big boy grow!!

Girl lifters rock!! If they are not too freakish.

Oldman

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Wow a woman squatting 405, thats impressive! Sounds like you found the perfect training partner right thurr!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    OMFG PICS take pics of her!
    She has a photo shoot coming up. I'll ask what magazine it's going to be in. She's pretty hot looking. Brazilian.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Girl lifters rock!! If they are not too freakish.

Oldman
    She doesn't look freakish to me but then my preception is skewed. I have serious dysmorphia so she doesn't look THAT big to me. I'm sure to smaller guys she is huge.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    She doesn't look freakish to me but then my preception is skewed. I have serious dysmorphia so she doesn't look THAT big to me. I'm sure to smaller guys she is huge.

not at that weight.. well unless she is 4'2" haha.. I used to work out at a gym with some big guys (Darrell Terrel I think is his name) and his crew.. Some of the guys that trained with them (Crissy something or other) anyway she had to be about that wright off season and dam she was strong and heck.. Very cool.. except close to contest time when she was cutting carbs she would rip your head off. I don't know how much she lifted but I know she always had more plates than me

Oldman

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Make with the pics carlos! At 5'6" 195 with no fat she must have 18" guns

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    She has a photo shoot coming up. I'll ask what magazine it's going to be in. She's pretty hot looking. Brazilian.

5'6" 195 pounds with abs and squats 405....you're right she sounds like a real dime piece.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Your training partner is putting me to shame Carlos

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    was she ever a he at one point. a dude can get away with these numbers and maintain abs.
    personally, i would not lift with a woman side by side. I take my girl to the gym with me, but thats as far as it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    5'6" 195 pounds with abs and squats 405....you're right she sounds like a real dime piece.
    You just don't want a girl who can squat more than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    was she ever a he at one point. a dude can get away with these numbers and maintain abs.
    personally, i would not lift with a woman side by side. I take my girl to the gym with me, but thats as far as it goes.
    Naa, she is a real woman. Nice shape on the legs, ass and boobies.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about her cock?

haha, j/k mate, props to her for working so hard

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    my girl comes to the gym with me. She's my firebreathing, trash talking spotter, not really my workoput partner. The two of us have much different goals(i dont want her to look like me ), so we train on our own.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Your training partner is putting me to shame Carlos
    Ditto... lol

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Naa, she is a real woman. Nice shape on the legs, ass and boobies.
    i am going to hold you up to those pics because Brazilians women are on top of my list

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'd like to think I make a good training partner....I never heard any of my male partners complain. I don't cry, whine or complain. I will load and unload my 45 lb plates and his, I'll train till I puke, wash out my mouth and keep training!!! (ok gotta get some gum too eck).....I might need some help spotting you when you are pushing the gym on bench press....but I know my limits! I'm not there to chat or flirt or set up my weekend plans....it's all business and when I say I'll be there!! I'M THERE!

So don't count us out boys!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'd like to think I make a good training partner....I never heard any of my male partners complain. I don't cry, whine or complain. I will load and unload my 45 lb plates and his, I'll train till I puke, wash out my mouth and keep training!!! (ok gotta get some gum too eck).....I might need some help spotting you when you are pushing the gym on bench press....but I know my limits! I'm not there to chat or flirt or set up my weekend plans....it's all business and when I say I'll be there!! I'M THERE!

So don't count us out boys!
    This is my first time training with a woman. I felt kinda weird at first when she asked but what the hell.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You just don't want a girl who can squat more than you.

Sadly she does put me to shame lol

Well...look at it this way...you won't have to worry about having lover's spats with this partner. The worst time for us was after we stopped dating and tried to continue dating! I was just too emotional at the time. Now I dont care....I love training with him again....when he comes to visit me...which reminds me he's coming to see me in March . hehe
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Well...look at it this way...you won't have to worry about having lover's spats with this partner. The worst time for us was after we stopped dating and tried to continue dating! I was just too emotional at the time. Now I dont care....I love training with him again....when he comes to visit me...which reminds me he's coming to see me in March . hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Didn't know you 2 broke up. Sorry to hear. I'm dating long distance. NYC — Madrid so we can't train together.
    I just got back 5 days ago and I'm going again in 2 weeks. I'm a sucker for deep blue/green eyes.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Brazillian? OMG, Chuck, I have to see that ass. Let me see that tho--------ng!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Brazillian? OMG, Chuck, I have to see that ass. Let me see that tho--------ng!
    Lmao, im interested to see wot this woman looks like I must say! 5'6 at 195 low bodyfat is a big person!

Didn't know you 2 broke up. Sorry to hear. I'm dating long distance. NYC — Madrid so we can't train together.
    I just got back 5 days ago and I'm going again in 2 weeks. I'm a sucker for deep blue/green eyes.
    This was the guy I dated for 2+ years in Barbados. We broke up a while ago....I've dated a few others since then, but he's always been in my life. We met through work and then became friends and training partners....then lovers......the friendship withstood ALL and always will.

You are thinking of the guy down in LA that I was dating...and ya that ended a while ago. His life was tooo busy to do a long distance relationship. That's cool....it was worth a shot.

Right now I am 100% SINGLE!!

Good luck on the relationship Carlos....you deserve to be happy!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Lmao, im interested to see wot this woman looks like I must say! 5'6 at 195 low bodyfat is a big person!

I just found Carlos's training partner, here she is doing her cardio. Carlos is in the back ground, but for obvious reasons we can't see him!...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/hippomill.html

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I just found Carlos's training partner, here she is doing her cardio. Carlos is in the back ground, but for obvious reasons we can't see him!...

Damn, wish I didn`t se that..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL Bouncer.

Damn Carlos she a squatter....

Damn you! Now my eyes are bleeding.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

Thats is gross. How can anyone let themselves get like that?!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Brasileira? Masculino?

Thats not a woman..thats a man! 5'6 195lbs? WTF? Its huge!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Yell at her in Portugues:

Muito Bom = Very Good

Isso = Thats it..

Boa = Good

She might like it...these are a couple of quick words you could use while working out together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information