Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member

I have a little rant

I read all these threads where you guys think women are caniving (sp?) and malicious and think there are alterier motives to everything we do. DAMMIT Honestly were not that smart (j/k) and we don't think out everything and plan every move like you think we do.

END

Mizfit is offline Banned
    im an angel.. im only evil to evil people

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a trap?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    No comment.......lmao

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anything that bleeds once a month for 5 days and still lives is NOT NORMAL!

~SC~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    true

decadbal is offline Banned
    why are you not washing dishes

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    DOH!!!

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

LMAO so short and too the point...quality posts from deca everytime

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    LMAO so short and too the point...quality posts from deca everytime
    lol i do what i can

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Is this a trap?
    Probably.

now we all know ttu would feel left out if i didnt bother her a lil bit

now we all know ttu would feel left out if i didnt bother her a lil bit
    its ok laugh it up... I heard your song today, brings a tear to my eye

Mizfit is offline Banned
    yah all feel into it

UGH! i knew this would be the dumb ass response i got.. BLAH ON ALL OF YOU! lol

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Anything that bleeds once a month for 5 days and still lives is NOT NORMAL!

~SC~
    LMAO...... i agree....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    and preparing our shots

ill go ahead and give you my opinion TTU... i think the reason most of the guys here whine about girls, are bc they are meeting the wrwong ones, the sluts u meet at a bar, or at a frat party arnt the kind who will generally treat you well, so they then assume that all women are like that, when in fact when you get away from the college drunken scene, youll find most women are great and caring and arnt out to hurt you, but to find someone who will treat them well and respect them and want the same in return.. i like life afte college alot better hoenstly

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    I read all these threads where you guys think women are caniving (sp?) and malicious and think there are alterier motives to everything we do. DAMMIT Honestly were not that smart (j/k) and we don't think out everything and plan every move like you think we do.

END

i dont think all women are caniving, but il tell you this... the majority... no fu_k that, every single female ive ever hooked up with or pursued has played head games with me. i know that not all woman are like this, but it gets to be very discouraging when this sh_t always happens every single time. but dont get me wrong, i love women. they are like angels and i have faith that eventually il find my angel.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah head games bruh thats why you gott hit up the older ladies

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    yeah head games bruh thats why you gott hit up the older ladies
    mmmm, older ladies... yummy

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Date little girls, get childish behavior, date women whose first lines of conversation center around what you drive and how much you make, get a gold digger, date a woman that will suck your &*(# after meeting you in a bar...get a ho! Date a woman that is mature (that is has a good job, pays her own bills, takes care of herself) and you have potential for a good relationship.

Not all of us are bad....there are some of us out there that want a decent man and are willing to respect and care for them.

Thanks TTU
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    the majority... no fu_k that, every single female ive ever hooked up with or pursued has played head games with me. i know that not all woman are like this, but it gets to be very discouraging when this sh_t always happens every single time.
    I feel I need to chime in here as this is probably my number 1 topic to rant about.

I second Tren Bull's comments above. In my experience women fall into 2 categories. First, the ones that are implicitly out for themselves. These are the gold diggers, whores etc that TTU touched on. Secondly, you have the "mature" woman that TTU touched on who is independent, strong, earns her own money etc. The problem with this type of woman is twofold:

1. While she may not be trying to hurt you on purpose she will because these type of women are driven by emotion. In persuit of these emotions she will end up hurting you but will feel justified because "that's how she was feeling". For example, girl goes out with guy. Guy thinks relationship is going really well but woman is not sure. She decides that it would be easier to let the relationship run for a while partly because she doesn't want to blow him off and partly because she recons there's nothing better at the moment so she wants to see if they can make this work.

So some time goes by (maybe 6 months) and the man has taken her out 8,10, 15 times and always been a gentleman and paid for everything and then she decides to call it off either because a guy she actually fancies has come along or she's just got bored and finally admits she actually doesn't fancy the guy (even though she knew this from the start).

He's obviously hurt and feels cheated but she justifies it by saying s**t like "it's just how I feel" or "I thought I could learn to love you".....come on!!!! So in the end these women are just as self absorbed and selfish as the gold digger and the whore.

2. The other problem with women like this is that they don't appreciate the nice guy. "Mature" women like one one described above typically look for the high flying man, good looking and socially successful man. So many women nowadays crave this materialism. His car, house, money, social status etc. What annoys me the most is when men then turn around and say we want a woman who can cook, clean and rear children we get called "sexist"......

I'm not going to generalise and I am sure there are a handful of women out there who are genuinely nice and considerate but I just feel great pity at the female race and the direction they have taken. Here are some of my observations:

1. Women in the workplace - Don't get me wrong this is great and it's great women work and earn money. What gets me is when you get these hardened executive women who get to there mid 30's and decide it's time to have a baby (not because they want but because they feel they need to have one).

So they drop a kid literally into the arms of the nanny and then go back to work leaving the kid to be raised by the nanny. I'm not saying that the dad can't raise the kid but you can look at any study done and you'll see that the bond between the child and mother is the most important and influences the childs upbringing and future life. These women care only about their precious careers...what about the welfare of the child that you brought into the world!!!

2. Women in the social setting - This really, really disgusts me! You go out any Friday or Saturday night and all you get is hundreads of drunk women dressed like slappers, falling over each other, fighting and sleeping with the first man that comes along. I don't want to go out with a nun but I like a woman to act like a lady and this is very hard to find in today's "ladette" culture. I agree this is what men have done and are doing (and I don't condone that either) and women use this as a justification which I find laughable. So if men started to inject 3000mg of liquified Dbol straight into their livers you'd do the same would you????

3. Women in the relationship setting - I think I've covered most of this above but let me just say that the sound bites women spurt out (ie "he's got to have a good personality", "he's got to make me laugh", "he's got to be a good listener" etc) are all crap. It all comes down to looks, money, assets and social status. I don't know if it's a confidence thing ie having a good looking man with plenty of money and a nice car by their side gives them some sort of ego/confidence boost but this is definetly the case for most women.

Sorry to go on but you've touched on my all time fav subject.

S

PS Let me just say that I love women and being in love with a woman. I hope Comando Barbi is right and she is one of the few women who genuinley does care about their partners but I'm afraid from my observations these types of women are nearly extinct.
    Last edited by Schwarz; 02-01-2006 at 05:48 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

END
    I am sure that both my ex wife and and my soon to be ex wife would agree with you

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

END
    I have never dated or nailed a girl that wasnt honest and kind so I have no clue what kind of gutter trash people here hook up with

So I agree. Women are to stupid to plan like that

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That would be ME but thanks And for the record.....I am a successful career woman...reaching the end of one and looking to beging my second in Foreign Diplomacy. I gave birth to and raised 2 kids with my then husband and we worked as a TEAM to raise them....NO NANNY although there were a few very well screened babysitters before they entered school. Now I am divorced. I own my own house, car and I pay for it MYSELF. I do not get support of any form from my ex-husband although we share the expenses related to our children when the need arises. When I meet a man....the first thing I think of is NOT what does he drive, how much does he make...it's does he work OUT and is this the one that can be happy with ONE GOOD woman instead of sneaking around with two or three gutter tramps "cause he's the man and that's just how it is".

I don't NEED a man to pay my bills, buy me things....I want it I get it...cause I have a J O B >!!!!

I do need (ie WANT) a man to SHARE my beautiful home and heart with but I won't settle until I find the one that can be FAITHFUL. Sometimes I think that means I will be alone for the rest of my life.....but then again....I MAY be looking in the wrong places! I keep dating the youngins!

Now its time for me to GO TO WORK. Gotta pay da bills .

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I feel I need to chime in here as this is probably my number 1 topic to rant about.

I second Tren Bull's comments above. In my experience women fall into 2 categories. First, the ones that are implicitly out for themselves. These are the gold diggers, whores etc that TTU touched on. Secondly, you have the "mature" woman that TTU touched on who is independent, strong, earns her own money etc. The problem with this type of woman is twofold:

1. While she may not be trying to hurt you on purpose she will because these type of women are driven by emotion. In persuit of these emotions she will end up hurting you but will feel justified because "that's how she was feeling". For example, girl goes out with guy. Guy thinks relationship is going really well but woman is not sure. She decides that it would be easier to let the relationship run for a while partly because she doesn't want to blow him off and partly because she recons there's nothing better at the moment so she wants to see if they can make this work.

So some time goes by (maybe 6 months) and the man has taken her out 8,10, 15 times and always been a gentleman and paid for everything and then she decides to call it off either because a guy she actually fancies has come along or she's just got bored and finally admits she actually doesn't fancy the guy (even though she knew this from the start).

He's obviously hurt and feels cheated but she justifies it by saying s**t like "it's just how I feel" or "I thought I could learn to love you".....come on!!!! So in the end these women are just as self absorbed and selfish as the gold digger and the whore.

2. The other problem with women like this is that they don't appreciate the nice guy. "Mature" women like one one described above typically look for the high flying man, good looking and socially successful man. So many women nowadays crave this materialism. His car, house, money, social status etc. What annoys me the most is when men then turn around and say we want a woman who can cook, clean and rear children we get called "sexist"......

I'm not going to generalise and I am sure there are a handful of women out there who are genuinely nice and considerate but I just feel great pity at the female race and the direction they have taken. Here are some of my observations:

1. Women in the workplace - Don't get me wrong this is great and it's great women work and earn money. What gets me is when you get these hardened executive women who get to there mid 30's and decide it's time to have a baby (not because they want but because they feel they need to have one).

So they drop a kid literally into the arms of the nanny and then go back to work leaving the kid to be raised by the nanny. I'm not saying that the dad can't raise the kid but you can look at any study done and you'll see that the bond between the child and mother is the most important and influences the childs upbringing and future life. These women care only about their precious careers...what about the welfare of the child that you brought into the world!!!

2. Women in the social setting - This really, really disgusts me! You go out any Friday or Saturday night and all you get is hundreads of drunk women dressed like slappers, falling over each other, fighting and sleeping with the first man that comes along. I don't want to go out with a nun but I like a woman to act like a lady and this is very hard to find in today's "ladette" culture. I agree this is what men have done and are doing (and I don't condone that either) and women use this as a justification which I find laughable. So if men started to inject 3000mg of liquified Dbol straight into their livers you'd do the same would you????

3. Women in the relationship setting - I think I've covered most of this above but let me just say that the sound bites women spurt out (ie "he's got to have a good personality", "he's got to make me laugh", "he's got to be a good listener" etc) are all crap. It all comes down to looks, money, assets and social status. I don't know if it's a confidence thing ie having a good looking man with plenty of money and a nice car by their side gives them some sort of ego/confidence boost but this is definetly the case for most women.

Sorry to go on but you've touched on my all time fav subject.

S

PS Let me just say that I love women and being in love with a woman. I hope Comando Barbi is right and she is one of the few women who genuinley does care about their partners but I'm afraid from my observations these types of women are nearly extinct.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I think that the blame lies not solely on men or women, but on people in general. generally speaking, it is human nature to take your own needs and feelings into consideration before other people. personally this tendency disgusts me, but it is something that i have realized and accepted. however, there are people who are acceptions to this, but this type of behavior is very rare. it is also human nature to make generalizations, and judge large groups of people based on the actions of a few individual people. although i try to control it, even i am guilty of this. people i trust betray me, and woman, or rather the only woman i actually loved totally breaks my heart and makes me so depressed that i turn suicidal, and i find myself having a very negative outlook on life, and feeling hatred for every thing and everyone around me. but once i calm down, i realize this ultra negative outlook on life is not a good way to feel, because it influences the way i act and feel towards other people who didn't do anything bad to me. about relationships though, i have noticed that it is very, very common for people to cheat on eachother. people feel that its totally ok for them to cheat on their significant other as much as they want, but when it happens to them, its totally not ok. (lets take my best friend for example) he cheats on all of his girlfriends, but hes totally devistated when one of his girls cheats on him. As for me, i would never cheat on any girl that i am with because i know how it feels to be cheated on. on top of that, i admit i am a sucker when it comes to woman, its totaly unavoidable that if i start hooking up with a female, then i will have feelings for her, (probably because what i really want is to find true love), and i would NEVER want to hurt someone that i care about. i have faith that if i feel this way, then there are females out there that feel the same way. and as for you ladies out there that have been with total jerks, please dont completely give up on men, because there are genuinly caring guys out there.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 02-01-2006 at 09:45 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    yah all feel into it

do you EVER read over what you type? I mean...really? look at that. What does it mean?

and btw...guys dont listen to ttu....shes a woman remember. She knows were just about to put all the peices together!! This is like a smoke screen...if she was infront of us, we'd be lookin at her boobs...so I mean, this is over net, they have to go to plan 2.

like us...lets go to plan 2

(someone pm me what plan 2 is again)

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    i cant delete a double post....?

wtsh*t
    Last edited by Dally; 02-01-2006 at 03:58 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There is a reason for stereotypes. Black guys have huge wankers, white men cant jump, most women are gold diggers, etc.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone smell dinner cooking ? me either , GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN WOMEN .

My g/f loves when i makes commets like this

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Does anyone smell dinner cooking ? me either , GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN WOMEN .

My g/f loves when i makes commets like this
    i dont know man, i like to keep my women happy. generally speaking, women don't like to be disrespected.

Blog Entries
    i dont know man, i like to keep my women happy. generally speaking, women don't like to be disrespected.
    I was totally being sarcastic. If I ever said that and meant it she would kick my @$$

p.s

leave me along i am studying my series and parallel circuits

I was totally being sarcastic. If I ever said that and meant it she would kick my @$$

p.s

leave me along i am studying my series and parallel circuits
    heard that bro, im trying to study optics right now. speaking of circuits, you should try hooking up every capacitor in parallel that you can find, charge it up, then discharge it... its like homemade m80s, e&m style.

Blog Entries
    heard that bro, im trying to study optics right now. speaking of circuits, you should try hooking up every capacitor in parallel that you can find, charge it up, then discharge it... its like homemade m80s, e&m style.

m80's , no need for them. My buddy can get me quarter sticks

m80's , no need for them. My buddy can get me quarter sticks
    i know some fool that blew off half his hand with one of those. dumb ass tweaker/coke head deserved it.

hotstuff is offline Female Member

Smile

Sorry guys but Vette and BC took the good girls!
    as soon as commando barbi and mizfit hook up it's over...you guys are screwed!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    thats ok cuz its the bad girls that take it in the bum!!!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    and btw...guys dont listen to ttu....shes a woman remember. She knows were just about to put all the peices together!! This is like a smoke screen...if she was infront of us, we'd be lookin at her boobs...so I mean, this is over net, they have to go to plan 2.
    OMG, I just laughed so fvkkin hard. Funny sh*t, Dally.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    you forgot about iamunwritten... females like that are very rare.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information