Thread: deleting hotmail acounts
01-31-2006, 07:01 PM #1
deleting hotmail acounts
does anyone know how you would go about deleting a hotmail email that you have?
01-31-2006, 07:04 PM #2
hey bro, when you set up your hotmail account, did you enter all your real info, as far as zip code and name?
01-31-2006, 07:04 PM #3
1) Click Help on any Hotmail page (usually top right-hand corner).
2) Type Close Account in the keyword search section of the Help screen.
3) Click the Close Your Account link within the Help screen.
4) Click the go to the Close Account link that is highlighted in blue.
5) Read the instructions. When you are satisfied that you understand the terms associated with an account closure, click Close Account.
01-31-2006, 07:06 PM #4
01-31-2006, 07:18 PM #5
ok, when i click on the close your account link that is in blue, it just takes me to my inbox. ???
01-31-2006, 07:44 PM #6
01-31-2006, 07:58 PM #7
When you sign out and try to go back in does it let you? If so, something went wrong and try the steps again. I am by no means a hotmail expert. Just trying to help.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)