needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

valid reason to be upset?

So me and my girl havnt had any "us" time since mid december!!!! Every weekend I plan to go up something gets screwed up.. Well this weekend her best friend had planned a suprise party for her, on saturday.. She was asking my girl what she was up to, and she said she had plans with me, which started a whole fight between them, which brought out the suprise party... Now im stuck sitting her going "oh dont worry about me". I feel like im the one always kissing ass, attempting to smooth things over.. Im on clomid right now and quite frankley I need her, but I feel shes no where to be around!!!... So all in all I told her to go to it and have a wonderful freakin time

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

clomid will do that.

dimentia is offline Junior Member
    yeah I would be upset too but why didn't you go with her

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    cuz she got male strippas!!!!

bro, just wait it out......she'll feel bad....i hope for ur sake lol

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    There is a rule on AR that you can't post on clomid. We all get to break it once. this is your only warning

Next time tell your gf that inveterate plans take precedence over 'surprise' plans. It isn't prudent to plan surprise parties unless you know for certain that the surprised person can be there. If you fold too much -even on clomid- your gf won't like you anymore that's life....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Get some HCG and re-post in a couple weeks

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My question would be why couldn't you go together and then have "us" time afterwards?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    because she probably wanted to go by herself and have time with her friends..
    which then there might be something fishy going..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yah sounds a bit odd.. u should be able to go and spend time together as well after

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't go filling his head with this crap.
    What you need to do is call her up first chance you get, and tell her whats on your mind. Tell her you want some "us" time, and you wanted to spend it with her on that day. She's your girl, thats part of a relationship... spending time together...
    Then let her decide. Life is full of decisions. This one isn't tough. If she's not willing to sacrafice one day with her friend, who she may always see more than you, for a single day of "us" time, then maybe you two need to have a talk of a different nature.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Don't go filling his head with this crap.
    What you need to do is call her up first chance you get, and tell her whats on your mind. Tell her you want some "us" time, and you wanted to spend it with her on that day. She's your girl, thats part of a relationship... spending time together...
    Then let her decide. Life is full of decisions. This one isn't tough. If she's not willing to sacrafice one day with her friend, who she may always see more than you, for a single day of "us" time, then maybe you two need to have a talk of a different nature.
    hmm thats a good point. The reason I wasn't invited is because I havnt hung out with her "friends"yet. They know about me and have met me, but thats it, so Im not invited

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    How long have you been dating and why would it be a big deal Need? You've met them so what do you have to fill out an application to hang out with the cool kids?

I'm confused?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    How long have you been dating and why would it be a big deal Need? You've met them so what do you have to fill out an application to hang out with the cool kids?

I'm confused?
    so am I.. Think I am going to start putting sme distance between us

decadbal is offline Banned
    youll always have me....

to make fun of you and put down your country....

and to always love you for you

or your gay ass citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    youll always have me....

to make fun of you and put down your country....

and to always love you for you

or your gay ass citizenship
    Wow deca , coming from you, thats quite touching!

decadbal is offline Banned
    touching, dont use the safe word, i wasnt done

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Does "us time" mean no fvcking?

I_am_meat_head is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    hmm thats a good point. The reason I wasn't invited is because I havnt hung out with her "friends"yet. They know about me and have met me, but thats it, so Im not invited

Why hasn't your girl told her friends to stuff it, and invite you anyways? The party's in her favor right, therefore she can bring whoever she wants. Sounds to me like she's not standing by her man like a real woman should.

Thread Information