Thread: Po Box

Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Po Box

Im looking to place my order with my source Ive been waiting because I have to go to the docfor blood work first on thursday then after that I ll be ready to go ..My question is Ill pay by WU and I was thinking of geting a po box .So I go to the post office and ask what is itI need to open my PO BOX and she says well I ll need two forms of ID, A bill with my address on it .Im,thinking the whole reason for the PO BOX is to be on the low ,low .But its a total paper trail right to me .What do I do About this ?? When the gear is sent should I have it just sent to the POBOX #With no name on it ??That way if something should happen I could say I dont know what it is .And I would think by paying through WU that should cover and trail as far as me buying .??Not sure about all this could someone give alittle input on this thanks

billybob13 is offline Banned
    don't get a po box just have it sent to your house because there is no way around that. Just be smart and if you sense something is up then don't accept the package.

Any one else out there worried the first time they bought gear ??

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    I use a PO Box with no problems,,,,,,house or PO Box no difference unless ur wantin to hide it from someone at the home address

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    I use a PO Box with no problems,,,,,,house or PO Box no difference unless ur wantin to hide it from someone at the home address

bigJJ is offline Member
    Really no difference at all. I'm just one of those paranoid / conspiracy theory guys that likes to have ten different addresses

That way it's not a ton of stuff going to one addy (not that I order a ton of "stuff"...lol)

IMO, get a PMB at a Mailboxes Etc., or someplace like that. It looks more like a real street address, and I don't have to go into a Federal building to pick up my contraband...

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    have the source slightly misspell your last name and as stated above if you get a bad feeling don't accept the package. while you're waiting for it to arrive pay attention to the regular mail delivery, it's probably the same person every day, if someone else shows up with your package it could be a sign of trouble...I know a guy who has his stuff delivered to his apartment under another name, and the package is left at his door, in case of trouble he'll claim that he's renting his spare bedroom to some kid and the package must be his.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    where u from?

POSH is offline Member
    If you can, have someone else set up the po box for you. And I would suggest putting the name on it. You can put an initial for the first or last name. If you do have to put the box in your name, make sure you don't put your real / current address. If you have an old address or something....I would try to work the angles as well as possible. I am personally sketched about this area, so I go to great lengths to stay as far away as possible. I shouldn't worry too much though, because I don't order or use any A$$, and all the info I put on this site is purely fictional.........

I was thinking of having it shipped with no name on it at all .I dont know how I could be tied to something I bought by way of WU and sent with no name ..Still its all sketchy first time and all ....Peace

It would be way more suspicious with no name. The all mighty patriot act allows them to search or destroy packages addressed to no one.

What the hell is WU?

Western Union

Thread Information