Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

When is it ok to spank your kids?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When is it ok to spank your kids?-spank.jpg  

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I think that is the right time.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    If I was the dad I think i would just laugh, but the mom...now i think that would call for an ass whopping.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I would give my kids the thumbs up for being so funny but ACT really disappointed in front of my better half.
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 05-24-2002 at 07:34 PM.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    That's why I don't have kids ....well, one of the reasons anyhow.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    The wife would probably get really pissed at YOU...because they had to have heard that somewhere...

that why i dont have kids and dont want them ever!!! ahha

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Little Jonah
    that why i dont have kids and dont want them ever!!! ahha
    You guys got it all wrong. My kids are my life. I wouldn't want it any other way. I would give my life tomorrow if it would mean my kids would live a long healthy life. I know everyone feels different about this but, my life would be meaningless without my kids.

Pete, funny as hell. My wife would blame my influence on that one. I teach my kids all the good stuff like that to do to their Mom..

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Ron, I love it when I read/hear comments like yours. I'm a 21 year old guy, and everybody thinks I'm nuts because I can't wait to settle down and have kids. I can't imagine what it is going to be like

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks broncojosh. It's nice to see younger guys appreciate what it's all about. Don't get me wrong I had my first at 25. I was wild and partied every night till then but now its all about my kids.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well that's a tough one...all i know is i got spanked sometimes as a kid and look how well i tured out...ohhh that's a bad exemple...just don't spank or you will end up with me as your child...............

XXL

jammergsxr is offline Member
    If its funny how can you spank em?You just can,t!But I would make them apologize.Gifted children by the way.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Tell ya what guys ill ship my two boys ages 3 and 4 years anywhere in the the world to you and then try to tell me you think spanking kids is bad lol. I shit you not my two could be poster kids for birth control. ummm got to go they're trying to set fire to the curtains.........HITMAN

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    The kids need to wash the sidewalk with a toothbrush - Dad needs to have his butt kicked for teaching his kids to disrespect their mom like that. (but it DOES have comic value)

My kids are the center of the universe. They are 17 and 19. You can count the # of times I've paddled my kids on one hand, but those few times have counted. My kids aren't perfect, but they are sure great people and they make me so proud every day - and honored to be one of their parents.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Cali is offline Female Member
    LOL...those kids probably aren't even old enough to spell that let alone write it correctly. Their dad on the other hand would have a world of hurt to deal with!!!

And broncojosh, kids are great. You have every reason to look forward to it. My son went through a rough spot and I wondered what the hell I did to deserve such a wild child. Then we both grew out of the stages we were in and now he's a living doll. He came up and hugged me the other day and said "you're the bestest mommy I ever had" for no reason at all. Obviously I'm the only mommy he's had, but he's 3...it still counts. I could go on and on...that little boy is my life.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm not ready for kids yet but the plans are definatley in the works. I absolutely love children.
    I'll figure out the spanking as it comes along

Gear101 is offline Member
    GOOD BOYS>>> WHY HIT THEM FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT WAHT THEY THINK>> I NEED ONE OF THOSE SIGNS FOR MY WIFE

Thread Information