Schwarz is offline Member

Strength system protein ice drink

Anyone try one of these?

http://www.discount-supplements.co.u...pple-melon.asp

General thoughts? I've always been told to drink my shake up quick once I've made it so that the protein doesn't break down. So how can these guys sell this stuff without the protein in it breaking down???

Cheers
    S

chinups Guest
    I tend to lean toward getting whey protein and adding your own stimulants/supps. I mean I use mass receovery but besides that pwo shake I will make my own. What could be better for you then a whey shake with water strawberries and banana's???????

Save your loot

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I tend to lean toward getting whey protein and adding your own stimulants/supps. I mean I use mass receovery but besides that pwo shake I will make my own. What could be better for you then a whey shake with water strawberries and banana's???????

Save your loot
    I agree. I make my own pre and post w/o shakes from various products to suit my bb needs. I was thinking more of using this in between meals to get a bit of extra protein or in the middle of the night to keep me anabolic (can't take in casein as I'm lactose intolerent). I've tasted one and it's just like drinking water it's that light on the stomach and quick to drink.....

I agree it is v expensive!

chinups Guest
    I tend to spend alot of money on this game. Juice, Supps,Drinks, Gym Membership blah blah blah. Anywhere I can cut a little fat then I do. The Mass Recoveries are on there way out for me but SHIT if you can afford them I would pull the trigger.

The Nutrional facts look great.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Thats some expensive stuff, I wouldn't pay that for shit! Make your own bro! I just buy all my ingredients raw in bulk from the web and mix what I need together depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Thats some expensive stuff, I wouldn't pay that for shit! Make your own bro! I just buy all my ingredients raw in bulk from the web and mix what I need together depending on the situation.
    Which website do you buy ur raw stuff from bro??

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Which website do you buy ur raw stuff from bro??
    Ill pm u bro! If u haven't heard of it before, im about to change your life!

chinups Guest
    I use to have a good dextrose website but I no longer have. Who do you use bro? Post up some links!!

Thread Information