kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

70 pills of steroids found!!!

haha thats what it said on the front page of a local newspaper here in dallas...had my boy freaked out cuz he knows the guy that got caught...FUNNY THING IS THAT IT WAS ALL NOLVADEX !!! the paper said something like they found nolvadex which is an anti breast cancer pill but is also known to TREAT NAUSEA FROM STEROIDS !!! hahahahah and you know how they caught the guy? he was selling to some 18 year old kid that got caught by his mommy so his mommy e-mailed the police and they started doing surveillance on this guy...E-MAILED THE F*CKING POLICE!!! man my boy was PISSED OFF!!! Art Atwood also recently got caught and is moving out of dallas...i think he already moved but i will find out where to.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if all that he got caught with is nolva then he's not gonna get in that much trouble, but he is goin to be watched all the time though..

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    nolva for naseua...haha...talk about educate before you medicate...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    if all that he got caught with is nolva then he's not gonna get in that much trouble, but he is goin to be watched all the time though..
    yeah thats what i said. and the funny thing is that this guy isnt even a dealer he was just hookin somebody up like a one time thing, but the cops are trying to pin him on some big time shit that he didnt even do...there was a huge drug bust last year in colleyville (a lot of the high school football players were on roids and they all got caught by the same mom that turned this guy in) and they are trying to say he was a part of it but they are just now finding him or some shit.
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 02-01-2006 at 10:44 AM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The mom is a ****.

The end.

Thread Information