Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Haro3's Avatar
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207

    Food is Expensive

    So I'm sure most of you guys can relate to this but it was jus something iw as thinkin about. You know how you're friends will constantly ask "how do i get bigger", "what should i take" and they always wanna take supplements even though you tell them to just take protein or maybe creatine. I always told my friends diet/protein and yet they still insisted on taking creatine, M1t, superdrol etc. then i'd tell them you HAVE to have protein in there and they'd complain about how its to expensive and then wonder why they dont grow. I just recently figured out my bulking diet holy balls this is gonna be expensive lol prolly 400$ a month just on food. I love when guys are like omg i spent 300$ on my last cycle its like okkkkkkkkk?? I spent 500$ just on food this month! lol i win just something i was thinkin about

  2. #2
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    no fvkin shit, i've been thinkin of the same shit lately, i spend over 100 a week in the grocery store, plus random stops at deli's and shit. fckin rediculous..

  3. #3
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,733
    Just fill your refrigerator full of "Juice" an it will be cheaper in the long run...lol

    Last night i spent 130$ on a week of food. I think i bought two items, meat and more meat..........LMAO

  4. #4
    chinups Guest
    Better not to keep track. I spent 75 last night and I am not sure wtf I got

  5. #5
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,733
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Better not to keep track. I spent 75 last night and I am not sure wtf I got

    I bet you opened your frigde and still didn't find nothing to eat....lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    toys for twats truck
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    So I'm sure most of you guys can relate to this but it was jus something iw as thinkin about. You know how you're friends will constantly ask "how do i get bigger", "what should i take" and they always wanna take supplements even though you tell them to just take protein or maybe creatine. I always told my friends diet/protein and yet they still insisted on taking creatine, M1t, superdrol etc. then i'd tell them you HAVE to have protein in there and they'd complain about how its to expensive and then wonder why they dont grow. I just recently figured out my bulking diet holy balls this is gonna be expensive lol prolly 400$ a month just on food. I love when guys are like omg i spent 300$ on my last cycle its like okkkkkkkkk?? I spent 500$ just on food this month! lol i win just something i was thinkin about
    i can relate to this. everyone asks me why their bulking cycle isnt working well when they are on the same diet as a freakin ethiopian

  7. #7
    Haro3's Avatar
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    no joke its rediculous though.....im not touchin any gear for a while im gonna really learn how to eat i cant wait till my friends back home see me after a semseter and i get all this holy crap how much juice u on whered u get it....i'll tell them walmart biotches

  8. #8
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    even cutting is expensive for some of us...

  9. #9
    thebison is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    202
    i hear ya with the food bills im even using coupons and shit save bunch of money that way

  10. #10
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by thebison
    i hear ya with the food bills im even using coupons and shit save bunch of money that way
    when i go home my mom is my coupon, she is so happy im home and knows i love food so she packs out the fridge constantly...

  11. #11
    big L 17's Avatar
    big L 17 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Austin,tx
    Posts
    1,229
    i always ask my mom if i can get a few things from the store ya those few things turns into 150$ dieting isnt cheap thats what i always tell her she leaves me alone

  12. #12
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i never eat, and i am 335 with -7%BF

  13. #13
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    six out of my seven daily meals are solid food, so my food bill is right there with the big boys.

  14. #14
    big L 17's Avatar
    big L 17 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Austin,tx
    Posts
    1,229
    i always ask my mom to buy me a couple of things at the store that always turns into 150$s i always tell her dieting isnt cheap

  15. #15
    Haro3's Avatar
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,207
    lol i try and play that card when i come home from school but she doesnt understand half the shit i want she doesnt understand the difference between whole wheat bread and enriched wheat bread...its sad it really is

  16. #16
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i always ask my mom to buy me a couple of things at the store that always turns into 150$s i always tell her dieting isnt cheap
    how old are you really

  17. #17
    big L 17's Avatar
    big L 17 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Austin,tx
    Posts
    1,229
    19 i live in the same town with my mom but i have my own townhome the # 17 was my old softball # in hs

  18. #18
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    I just switch to a dirty bulk when I go home...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •