Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Food is Expensive

So I'm sure most of you guys can relate to this but it was jus something iw as thinkin about. You know how you're friends will constantly ask "how do i get bigger", "what should i take" and they always wanna take supplements even though you tell them to just take protein or maybe creatine. I always told my friends diet/protein and yet they still insisted on taking creatine, M1t, superdrol etc. then i'd tell them you HAVE to have protein in there and they'd complain about how its to expensive and then wonder why they dont grow. I just recently figured out my bulking diet holy balls this is gonna be expensive lol prolly 400$ a month just on food. I love when guys are like omg i spent 300$ on my last cycle its like okkkkkkkkk?? I spent 500$ just on food this month! lol i win just something i was thinkin about

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    no fvkin shit, i've been thinkin of the same shit lately, i spend over 100 a week in the grocery store, plus random stops at deli's and shit. fckin rediculous..

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Just fill your refrigerator full of "Juice" an it will be cheaper in the long run...lol

Last night i spent 130$ on a week of food. I think i bought two items, meat and more meat..........LMAO

chinups Guest
    Better not to keep track. I spent 75 last night and I am not sure wtf I got

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Better not to keep track. I spent 75 last night and I am not sure wtf I got

I bet you opened your frigde and still didn't find nothing to eat....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    So I'm sure most of you guys can relate to this but it was jus something iw as thinkin about. You know how you're friends will constantly ask "how do i get bigger", "what should i take" and they always wanna take supplements even though you tell them to just take protein or maybe creatine. I always told my friends diet/protein and yet they still insisted on taking creatine, M1t, superdrol etc. then i'd tell them you HAVE to have protein in there and they'd complain about how its to expensive and then wonder why they dont grow. I just recently figured out my bulking diet holy balls this is gonna be expensive lol prolly 400$ a month just on food. I love when guys are like omg i spent 300$ on my last cycle its like okkkkkkkkk?? I spent 500$ just on food this month! lol i win just something i was thinkin about
    i can relate to this. everyone asks me why their bulking cycle isnt working well when they are on the same diet as a freakin ethiopian

no joke its rediculous though.....im not touchin any gear for a while im gonna really learn how to eat i cant wait till my friends back home see me after a semseter and i get all this holy crap how much juice u on whered u get it....i'll tell them walmart biotches

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    even cutting is expensive for some of us...

thebison is offline Associate Member
    i hear ya with the food bills im even using coupons and shit save bunch of money that way

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebison
    i hear ya with the food bills im even using coupons and shit save bunch of money that way
    when i go home my mom is my coupon, she is so happy im home and knows i love food so she packs out the fridge constantly...

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i always ask my mom if i can get a few things from the store ya those few things turns into 150$ dieting isnt cheap thats what i always tell her she leaves me alone

decadbal is offline Banned
    i never eat, and i am 335 with -7%BF

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    six out of my seven daily meals are solid food, so my food bill is right there with the big boys.

i always ask my mom to buy me a couple of things at the store that always turns into 150$s i always tell her dieting isnt cheap

lol i try and play that card when i come home from school but she doesnt understand half the shit i want she doesnt understand the difference between whole wheat bread and enriched wheat bread...its sad it really is

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i always ask my mom to buy me a couple of things at the store that always turns into 150$s i always tell her dieting isnt cheap
    how old are you really

19 i live in the same town with my mom but i have my own townhome the # 17 was my old softball # in hs

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I just switch to a dirty bulk when I go home...

Thread Information