copenhagen is offline Member

Thumbs up sleeping troubles....

about three-four times a week i wake up in the middle of the night and one or both of my arms are "asleep" sometimes it is just from the elbow down, but sometimes it is from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. Apparently i have a bad habit of sleeping on my arms. it is pretty hard to get up when both your arms don't really work. Does anyone else have this problem and could this possible have an impact on workout recovery of my arms/shoulders

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    about three-four times a week i wake up in the middle of the night and one or both of my arms are "asleep" sometimes it is just from the elbow down, but sometimes it is from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. Apparently i have a bad habit of sleeping on my arms. it is pretty hard to get up when both your arms don't really work. Does anyone else have this problem and could this possible have an impact on workout recovery of my arms/shoulders
    I have the same problem but only when I sleep on my chest not the same problem you have but at leat I know what your talking about. when the alarm goes off I have to swing my arms all around to ahut it off

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    hehehe thats funny

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i do the same thing, and i like roll over and fling my arms and they hit shit and i cant feel it and im like SON OF A BITCH!! then they come back to life n hurt cuz i hit something real hard.
    yea... i feel ya bro.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    start sleeping on your back bro, the problem will go away.

copenhagen is offline Member
    the only way i can fall asleep on my back is if i am real real tired. thanks for the comments bros....i think i am gonna get a video cam and put it in my room, then i can see when i start flailing my arms around!!

Thread Information