IamUnwritten Guest

Random Rant...Jealousy can be a b!iatch!

So I work part time selling fitness equipment and I'm a pre-med student about to go to medical school. There is this 34 year old guy(overweight and half-bald) who works with me. Working here is what he does for a living making $9/hr plus a small amount of commission. For some reason, he's always an a$$ to me. the manager (who is retired and is only working here b/c he's bored) says that he's just jealous that he's stuck in a dead end job doing nothing with his life! well, that's not my problem, so don't take it out on me! When he has a problem with me, he doesn't even have the b@lls to say it to me to my face -- he sends it through a text message! Okay, by the age of 34, i would expect that you would be able to confront your issues in person -- especially to a girl in her early 20s! it's not my fault that i'm only a part timer and that I get asked to go hire and train managers and new employees at other stores in different states - that i get a fully all expenses paid trip as well just to go train these people! Well, i've been really tired of this crap and the guy has been ste****g my sales when I'm not working so I told my manager it's either him or me! so...the guy ended up getting written up for low sales per hour - hahah! Therefore, his weekly hours were reduced and I got to get his extra hours - just because of that I've sold $7000 in the 2 days that he would have originally worked!

So this guy decides that he's going to put his 2 week notice in and yesterday he calls and says he has "food poisoning" and can't work, so of course I have to come in! Well, that doesn't bother me cause I called him today and told him that I was going to be an hour late cause of school...but we were supposed to overlap for an hour anyways so it's not like i was making him leave late. Well, he text messages me with this message (remember, he's 34!!!!!):

"i'm scheduled 'til 5 anyways so it doesn't matter. That way I can get an extra hour and not be around you. So it all works out. The (someone you wanted let go) put his 2 week notice. So good luck in your pitiful, self centered existence. The sun doesn't revolve around just you!"

Haha - i just thought it was so funny. I wanted to respond SO badly, but I wasn't going to give into his immaturity. It's just hilarious that I get a long with everyone and he hates it and that I'm younger than him and I do better at a job (that's just to help out with school) than he could ever do -- that he will do for the rest of his life!

I'm not knocking down sales as a profession or anything like that, but you should do something that you're good at and that you enjoy. If you can't, and someone else does it better than you, get over it and move on!

decadbal is offline Banned
    bump, i aint reading all that pink shit, bc its hard to read, but i hate guys, or girls, or whatever you do.. long live georgia

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    lol, sounds like he has lots to be upset about...keep doing whatchur doing

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    bump, i aint reading all that pink shit, bc its hard to read, but i hate guys, or girls, or whatever you do.. long live georgia
    lmao

That's some funny sh*t right thur, Jawga.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Lmao.......

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Too much pink. I got as far as So I work part time selling fitness equipment and said f uck it, I give up!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    some people stop maturing after a certain age. apparently this guy is the same way. it honestly blows my mind that this "supposed" man would feel the need to be mean to a female. i think the real issue with him (or at least part of it) is that hes attracted to you, but he knows he has absolutely no chance in hell, so hed rather just be a jerk... which is absolutely pathetic. why dont you give me his address, and il go put some fear in him... make him be REAL nice to you... the way he should have been from the start.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 02-02-2006 at 08:10 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    ****in pink. I now need to go get a pair of reading glasses or lazer eye surgery. That is a pretty funny story, the guy is pretty sad and he prolly just wants to get in ur pants. Anyways now that i am half blind I really dont know what else to say about ur story. Its mildly funny, I cant say I know how you feel but well good luck.

-Bino

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    lol nice

Mizfit is offline Banned
    the pink is hard to read.. but i feel for you any way.... slip laxatives in his diet dr pepper.. it will make u feel better

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF is going on here in general?!, no more PINK, i start to resent this color even more lately.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    WTF is going on here in general?!, no more PINK, i start to resent this color even more lately.

okay u got it

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    lol, i got rid of the pink...only ttuprincess could read that

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    lol, i got rid of the pink...only ttuprincess could read that
    Did you read my special type too

IamUnwritten Guest
    hey, sorry about the pink! i thought i made it blue for some reason (i guess cz its kind of near the pink). next time i should look at it after i post it! oh well.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    hey, sorry about the pink! i thought i made it blue for some reason (i guess cz its kind of near the pink). next time i should look at it after i post it! oh well.
    its ok girl, they were just giving you a hard time for the hell of it

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    okay u got it
    LMAO.......

Logan13 is offline Banned

funny

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Too much pink. I got as far as So I work part time selling fitness equipment and said f uck it, I give up!
    lol!!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW hun do I ever feel you! Ever feel you so much. I work with some just liek that, only hes 54 and not 34 and does the exact same shit, only we have cameras in our store and I can go back and watch the tapes to see fi he steals sales. HAHAHAH!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Work-place drama!

Hard Head is offline Member
    Get him a wheelchair for a bon voyage gift.

Thread Information