24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Steroid info thread??

wasnt sure to post it here or at the AAS but anyway is there a thread floating around here that could help the average person with no knowledge of AAS that would be able to explain AAS. What I mean is say someone was all paranoid about steroid use and then you could show them a thread explaing the side effects and potential dangers and how using not abusing and proper dosage and careful monitoring etc. You know a real look at steroids not an MTV look. I was curious to know I'm sure theres gotta be one liek it around here somewhere

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This is a start. Ignore the cycles in there they are BS but the rest isnt too bad . I will find others. There is acool 15 min clip out of 48hrs I think that has an unbiased few of steroids . I have it on my PC but I cant find the link

Steroids for dummies

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are so many of these threads that it's almost impossible not to find an answer you need answered.......

Here's something I put together a while ago
    Cycles for the Newbie

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There are so many of these threads that it's almost impossible not to find an answer you need answered.......

Here's something I put together a while ago
    Cycles for the Newbie
    I remember that post but what I want is just for the people that say they will kill you and they are nothing but dangerous to be able to show them a page where they can shoot themselves in the foot you know to show people that AAS dont kill you and and can be used safely

chest6 is offline Banned
    theres always that hbo special thing. Theres a bunch around here..but people typically wont believe anything you say until they see it in writing

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    theres always that hbo special thing. Theres a bunch around here..but people typically wont believe anything you say until they see it in writing
    yeah thats the one I have, Do you have the link for that. I have it in mpg format on my PC

Thread Information