dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Steroids and Relationships

Ok I'm sure this isn't a new issue folks. Me and my girl got into a bit of an arguement the other day, she wants me to come off, I told her i have another couple months (been on 3 months now). She didn't give me an ultimatum or anything like that; but i thought she might, then i thought what i would do. Has anyone here been forced to pick? Or has the bodybuilding lifestlye been the aspect of any relatiionship problems or failures?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Kinda curious why she is insisting you come off (aggression, short fuse, little balls?) Also, how is it her place to tell you what you can and can't do, that's what you mommy is for.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Get back in the kitchen biatch !!!!!

haha, little balls probably, but that's not a concern and a short fuse, only on the road. Probably has to do in part with my over-retarded sex drive that might make her feel like a bit of a personal blow up doll. I mean, she just asked me, wasn't really much of a situation or anything, my mind just started wondering on the what if's ya know. It wont be an issue now, but when i go back on say in six months, i can see a possible confrontation... but hey, if i can hide it from family..........................................

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol, If you gotta hide it then it's time for her to go IMO. I mean, who is gonna give you your rear delt shots.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    tell her tough shit and your going to do what you damn well want too.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    My girl is the same way. The reason she doestn want me to do it is because its illegal. Im still trying to find a way to get s script from a doctor...hahah. But in the mean time, Im going to hide it. hey man, blame it on superdrol or pheraplex. Make sure you have a couple of bottles and every day take a pill out and put it in a bag. OR OR OR OR OR heres a good one!>>>>>Dump both bottles into a bag, then fill both bottles up with some vitamins before she sees them!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH my new plan!!!!

This way she can say... alright, let me see you take one! Then you can just take your daily vitamin in front of her! Its perfect!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    man i would tell het to hit the road. Just for the fact that she thinks she can give ultimatum's

Some women. pshhh.......
    Just kidding ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    man i would tell het to hit the road. Just for the fact that she thinks she can give ultimatum's
    I would say this if it were only a couple months into a relationship. but what would you say about a couple years? Just curious as to what ya think!

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i have mood swings too when i am on, that obviously normal, she always says, i don't like them....them......lol. She even threatened to throw my vials away................WHAT.

But she is on clen right now.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    When you come off you'll probably have an extremely decreased sex drive, and she will then feel like she isn't "pretty" and will be begging you to get back on gear so you will bang her like a battering ram again

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Yeah i have mood swings too when i am on, that obviously normal, she always says, i don't like them....them......lol. She even threatened to throw my vials away................WHAT.

She has double standards!!!! I am trying to get my girl on clen sometime so I can throw it in her face. I am SLOWLEY but shirley making her warm up to it. I never had her touch my stuff though that sucks. My girls exact comments are, "You can do them, I dont care but I wont be around anymore." well, I calmly told her. "Of course not baby! I dont want you to go! (as im thinking to myself about doing another cycle.) Im very bad i know.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

oooo. thats a no no. she does that and she is asking for a mood swing...

BuffHottieNtheMaking is offline Female Member

Yes.. ok I did threaten to do that... but... the vials are the only thing that, when he is on, that matter to him... and when you threaten to lose those... then the attitude shapes up...
    But actually most of the time I just said... hey look at what you are saying right now... doesn't that just sound crazy that you want to fight about this... and he agrees and it is over... we usually laugh about it later...
    And there is always the alone time idea... I just go lay in the bedroom and watch tv and he can roam the rest of the house and pout until he is done...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    My girl is the same way. The reason she doestn want me to do it is because its illegal. Im still trying to find a way to get s script from a doctor...hahah. But in the mean time, Im going to hide it. hey man, blame it on superdrol or pheraplex. Make sure you have a couple of bottles and every day take a pill out and put it in a bag. OR OR OR OR OR heres a good one!>>>>>Dump both bottles into a bag, then fill both bottles up with some vitamins before she sees them!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH my new plan!!!!
    But what about injectables? Who's going to give him the rear delt shots.
    And glute shots always make me cramp up. Twisting around, wiping, z tracking, aspirating, injecting s l o w l y, then wiping again and putting a bandaid on.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Ditch the bitch, bang her friends.

Words of Wisdom from HOSS.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I don't even want to get started with my girlfriend.

She will argue to her death she doesn't want me to do steroids , she has threatened in the past to break up with me if I do, and I simply told her:

"That's fine, do as you wish. Just remember that you broke up trying to force me to stop doing what I want to do."

I gave her quite a speech, but that's the idea.

I told her that It's my life, I will live it how I want to.

MUX

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont care how much i love a woman, if she were to tell me to stop roiding id say hell no. and if she threatened to leave me if i dont stop, id still do cycles. and id tell the girl that if she wants to leave then she can cause i will never stop taking gear. fortuneately for me, i instictivly treat my woman like a queen, and that always causes the girl to fall in love with me. that gives me a little leverage in a situation like this. ive never had to deal with that sh_t though, all my woman have been fairly understanding of my steroid use .

Mizfit is offline Banned
    oh my u guys sound like bitches..

anyhow.. have u tried yoga? i heard its therapeutic

Try to find something that calms u down..

But your women shouldnt make u chose.. get them to do some research to develop a better understanding of what your doing

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    oh my u guys sound like bitches..

anyhow.. have u tried yoga? i heard its therapeutic

Try to find something that calms u down..

But your women shouldnt make u chose.. get them to do some research to develop a better understanding of what your doing
    now thats not very nice

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    damn bro be a man put your f***ing foot down. Why are u asking strangers what you should do with YOUR life. live it how U want to live it not like how others want you to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    damn bro be a man put your f***ing foot down. Why are u asking strangers what you should do with YOUR life. live it how U want to live it not like how others want you to live.
    he didn't ask anyone what he should do, he was asking if anyone had dealt with the same type of situation

id always pick gear over the women for the simple fact if a girl broke up with me for some stupid reason such as gear , then they arent supportive and the relationship wasnt very imperative to her to begin with

bitches will always be bitches

Deized, just seeing if gear has ever caused any relationship problems. My girl certainly has never told me what to do or how to live my life.

(there is an exception however, after making her watch 3 seasons of xfiles last weekend, she tricked me into seeiing brokeback mountian last night, let me tell you, she's watching another 3 seasons of x-files next weekend)

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think it comes down to how much your relationship means to you...In my case, I value my relationship more than the juice. Theres probably some things that your girlfriend may do that you wouldn't want her to, and hopefully she would abide by your wishes. My girlfriend is strongly against me juicin, I've tried everything to talk her into it...She's finally coming around with it and seems like she'll be ok with the idea pretty soon. I dont know that you should ever pick a substance of any kind over someone you love. Maybe I sound like a pussy...but to be honest I love my girl and she's more important than anything. Relationships are a lot about compromise...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a great relationship with my steroids and never seem to have any problems, no arguments, no jealousy. I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I have a great relationship with my steroids and never seem to have any problems, no arguments, no jealousy. I'm good.
    haha yea, my steroids are always there for me too. im thinking of proposing to dianabol

decadbal is offline Banned
    id find one thing she does, smoke, drink, drink soft drinks, something she enjoys, or finds important enough to do or risk the things we do... and ask her to stop.. if she doenst, then id hold that over her head, she wont understand, you prolly dont, she is asking you to give up something that you know isnt unsafe, so ask her to do the same thing.. its retarded when someone with no knowledges expects you to change bc of rumors

Thread Information