Thread: nipple fat

nipple fat

hah gross right?
    i'm fairly lean ~10% bf and it seems no matter what i have a little bit of fat or extra tissue on the bottom of my pec in the nipple area. It's not gyno, and you can't notice it unless you touch my chest while it is flexed. Somehow i think the only way to rid myself of this problem is by lowering my overall bf%. any suggestions?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    bump, i got the same prob.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you have to consider the possibility that it is gyno. in that case, letro combined with lots of cardio, hardcore chest workouts that hit your pecs from every angle possible, concentrating on the upper chest, and a strict cutting diet should do the trick. remember to run the letro for awhile, as in a few months cause it takes about 8 weeks to stabalize in your blood.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    i hear letro kills the sex drive hard though, wouldn't nolva say 40-60mg ed do the trick, say combined with a topical alpha 2 blocker like yohimbe product?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    i hear letro kills the sex drive hard though, wouldn't nolva say 40-60mg ed do the trick, say combined with a topical alpha 2 blocker like yohimbe product?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How do you know its not gyno? It can be a mixture of fat and tissue. Mine doesn't itch or hurt, but i definately have it. Try some letro and keep cutting.

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    u just need to get lower bf% get down to 6-7 % then u know if its still there than it might be gyno but i doubt it. ive got the same thing...just need to loose mor fat

well, i don't know for a fact its not gyno, but i really dont think it is. I am in the middle of bulking so im not THAT concerned about it. My lowest bf% RECORDED has been 8% and ive still had it then. It is not noticable visually, you have to touch my pec to realize there is fat there.
    Also, my chest looks bigger than it is (more muscular that is). I've always had a big chest that looks like it should be putting up more weight than i could. It's genetics, but could the reason i have a deposit of fatty tissue on my lower chest be due to the fact that my chest is genetically big?
    What is letro?
    What exercise really hits the lower chest?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    pos gyno!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    well, i don't know for a fact its not gyno, but i really dont think it is. I am in the middle of bulking so im not THAT concerned about it. My lowest bf% RECORDED has been 8% and ive still had it then. It is not noticable visually, you have to touch my pec to realize there is fat there.
    Also, my chest looks bigger than it is (more muscular that is). I've always had a big chest that looks like it should be putting up more weight than i could. It's genetics, but could the reason i have a deposit of fatty tissue on my lower chest be due to the fact that my chest is genetically big?
    What is letro?
    What exercise really hits the lower chest?
    Letro is a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). It has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater so this may help in reducing fat/gland tissue in the breast. You got any pics bro?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're mid cycle start the anti-e's asap. Just get bigger and no one will notice or they;ll be too afraid to say anything ;-)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    you have to consider the possibility that it is gyno. in that case, letro combined with lots of cardio, hardcore chest workouts that hit your pecs from every angle possible, concentrating on the upper chest, and a strict cutting diet should do the trick. remember to run the letro for awhile, as in a few months cause it takes about 8 weeks to stabalize in your blood.
    letro, that's what works for me.. even at 14% bf.. flattens it right out
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i hold water in my pects like a mother .. i hate it but oh well wat u gonna do about it water = str, str = muscle, muscle = size

Thread Information