PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

is it just me or is every chick a model?

Am I the only one that notices every girl out there is/used to be a model and has a hundred guys after her? and they always make a point of telling you this on the first date? every single girl I've dated in the past 2 years seems to say the same thing. lesson to the ladies, all this tells me is you have low self esteem if you gotta go out of your way to tell me this stuff!! Does anyone else notice this? I've been dating this girl for about month now and she keeps telling me about guys that hit on her and guys that want her (and I have to keep hearing about the calenders she's done). she tells me that she lets them know she belongs to me now. so then why do I need to know this? Every attractive girl gets hit on constantly so I'm not going to get jealous about it. It should be a dead subject after that unless the guy won't leave her alone. How do I tell her to knock it off? this is getting annoying. makes me wanna date ugly chicks so I don't have to listen to it

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Give it to her straight.

Not knockin bro - but she sounds too shallow for you.
    Move on.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bc all girls are attention wanting sl*ts... chics are good for sex and thats about it. i have had a girl for 5 months now after being single for 3yrs and i come to the conclusion i dont like relationships, i would way rather be single(i wonder how my girl will feel about this):/

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Punch her in the mouth.....then see how many offers she gets to do calenders afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Punch her in the mouth.....then see how many offers she gets to do calenders afterwards.
    haha then maybe I wouldnt have to hear about it either.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I remember in a club one time this chick who thought she was all that eventually came to my table and sat down to chat after about 3 hours of being approached by almost every guy in there. She came over on her own will which actually surprised me because all night she was getting approached not doing the approaching. She came over out of curiousity because I was the only one not all over her, I was acting totally dis-interested, and it also helped that I was wearing a suit but only the vest to the suit w/nothing else but the pants and I was all pro-tanned as it was after I shot some photos. Yes, I was showing off and the alcohol had the veins lookin' like a Cali road map.

Anyhow.....

Prior to her doing this, I had hooked up w/another girl already and she had not seen that evidently. We were going to leave in 10 mins. to go eat and take a walk along the shore to get to know each other (we clicked!!) as soon as she said by to her friends.

Ms. "THANG" sat down and asked me about myself and I could tell she really didn't care, but instead she felt compelled to "compare" herself to me by telling me all of the pictures she's done, how she used to model in some Euro mag, etc., and the entire time I was thinking "damn, I wish she'd shut the f*ck up"....She just wanted to yap and I wasn't sayin' shit.........Plus my mind was on the Spanish woman I had already hooked up with. Nothing beats my Spanish women...

I then asked, "what did you model, your hands?"

She said, "No, me.....I modeled me....like my face mostly, some of my body, etc".....

I said, "Don't take this personally, but I really don't see how that's possible".

And with perfect timing, the girl that I had hooked up w/earlier was done saying bye to her friends and said, "you ready to go baby?", right in front of Ms. "My shit don't stink". I said, "Oh hell yeah, I was getting nauseous over here waiting for so long", and we walked out.

That is the wrong way to approach me, even though I am a "man" and am supposed to jump all over ass everytime it throws itself at me. It was a total turn-off and she wasn't all that in the first place. She was okay, but that personality and way to try and impress me just made her ugly.

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Try the direct approach. I know you are good looking....if you weren't I wouldn't still be de****g with your self important A$$! and there's about 100 other hot chicks just waiting to take your place! SO STFU before I put something in your mouth to shut you up .... like a donut!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I remember in a club one time this chick who thought she was all that eventually came to my table and sat down to chat after about 3 hours of being approached by almost every guy in there. She came over on her own will which actually surprised me because all night she was getting approached not doing the approaching. She came over out of curiousity because I was the only one not all over her, I was acting totally dis-interested, and it also helped that I was wearing a suit but only the vest to the suit w/nothing else but the pants and I was all pro-tanned as it was after I shot some photos. Yes, I was showing off and the alcohol had the veins lookin' like a Cali road map.

Anyhow.....

Prior to her doing this, I had hooked up w/another girl already and she had not seen that evidently. We were going to leave in 10 mins. to go eat and take a walk along the shore to get to know each other (we clicked!!) as soon as she said by to her friends.

Ms. "THANG" sat down and asked me about myself and I could tell she really didn't care, but instead she felt compelled to "compare" herself to me by telling me all of the pictures she's done, how she used to model in some Euro mag, etc., and the entire time I was thinking "damn, I wish she'd shut the f*ck up"....She just wanted to yap and I wasn't sayin' shit.........Plus my mind was on the Spanish woman I had already hooked up with. Nothing beats my Spanish women...

I then asked, "what did you model, your hands?"

She said, "No, me.....I modeled me....like my face mostly, some of my body, etc".....

I said, "Don't take this personally, but I really don't see how that's possible".

And with perfect timing, the girl that I had hooked up w/earlier was done saying bye to her friends and said, "you ready to go baby?", right in front of Ms. "My shit don't stink". I said, "Oh hell yeah, I was getting nauseous over here waiting for so long", and we walked out.

That is the wrong way to approach me, even though I am a "man" and am supposed to jump all over ass everytime it throws itself at me. It was a total turn-off and she wasn't all that in the first place. She was okay, but that personality and way to try and impress me just made her ugly.

~SC~

LOL great story....pretty damn entertaining I must say.

Thats hilarious SC. I bet that chick dropped like an anvel straight from could 9 when you said that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Funny thing is, I never even turned around to see what her reaction was, I was actually really amped over the girl I met earlier.

~SC~

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to date russian women which are hot and i'll grant that, but bitches are extremely materialistic to the point where i had to give them my resume prior to getting a piece of ass.

Captain Fraud is offline New Member
    sleep with an ugly chick she'll let you do want you want as she doesn't know when she's getting next LOL

it's called insecurity, and it's annoying as hell. they just can't be hot and shut the hell up about it. no no no, they have to go about making sure everyone knows it. bah!!!

thats why i'm only attracted to the confident girls that are a lady in the street and a freak in the bed!!

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    it's called insecurity, and it's annoying as hell. they just can't be hot and shut the hell up about it. no no no, they have to go about making sure everyone knows it. bah!!!
    I have to jump in here. If a girl is hot, confident and not a slut then she is a bitch. We hear "what you are too good to talk to me?" Honestly, what about the girls that are hot and don't give out that "I am a cheap whore" vibe?
    And yes....a majority of the females out there play straight out of Mindtricks 101 but not all of us.
    Khrisi

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    I have to jump in here. If a girl is hot, confident and not a slut then she is a bitch. We hear "what you are too good to talk to me?" Honestly, what about the girls that are hot and don't give out that "I am a cheap whore" vibe?
    And yes....a majority of the females out there play straight out of Mindtricks 101 but not all of us.
    Khrisi
    i am agreeing with you on that there. i wasnt saying the opposite. i LOVE chicks that are hot and don't feel the need to be a slut and open their legs to a different guy a night to feel excepted. that makes them more of a challenge anyways, which i like. what i was trying to say is i like the girls that are hot, confident and succesful and only need the attention from one guy and are satisfied with that. feel me?

Captain Fraud is offline New Member

thats why i'm only attracted to the confident girls that are a lady in the street and a freak in the bed!!
    My ex wife was a double of Carman Electra and turned everyones heads even girls , yet she was and still is the most insecure person I have ever met.She also came across as butter would melt but in bed the dirtiest girl ever....god I miss my ex wife

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Try the direct approach. I know you are good looking....if you weren't I wouldn't still be de****g with your self important A$$! and there's about 100 other hot chicks just waiting to take your place! SO STFU before I put something in your mouth to shut you up .... like a donut!
    I agee 100%...cept the donut part

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Swole is my fuking hero.

I love going to a club and bar with my head held up high and being able to think that i can get any girl, but dont need to show it off

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    i am agreeing with you on that there. i wasnt saying the opposite. i LOVE chicks that are hot and don't feel the need to be a slut and open their legs to a different guy a night to feel excepted. that makes them more of a challenge anyways, which i like. what i was trying to say is i like the girls that are hot, confident and succesful and only need the attention from one guy and are satisfied with that. feel me?
    Oh I feel you alright. We are saying the same thing. But it is a catch 22. I have been called a bitch more times than I can remember because I don't talk to every swinging dick that passes by me. I didn't do it when I was single and I for sure don't do it now that I am married. I get hit on more now than when I was single. So...just as confusing as we are to you, you are to us.

Khrisi

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    Oh I feel you alright.......So...just as confusing as we are to you, you are to us.

Khrisi
    Amen!

Thread Information