Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hotstuff is offline Female Member

Do you fight with you gf/bf ALL THE TIME?

Does anyone here just live to fight with their significant other?
    There is a guy that works with me that fights with his girl ALL THE TIME. Everyday it is something new. You hear them arguing on the phone and he's always pissy becuase of it. When I ask him what's wrong he'll say something like "jsut another day of living with the girlfriend. Don't ever live with your gf/bf" Then the guys in the office will give him advice over whatever it is they are fighting about and he'll listen...but then they always make up and the guys are then jerks for talking bad about his girl. Until a couple of days later when they are fighting about something else and the drama continues. This particular couple have been together for almost 2 years and he says it's always been like that.
    Now what we are all thinking is...why don't they break up right?
    But ya know what I think some couples are only happy when they fight. He's not the first one i've seen that is in a combative relationship. I justj don't see the fun in it myself.
    I'm just ranting about it today because he's at work with me right now and they are fighting over which Super Bowl party they wanna go to. So they have been calling each other on the phone and fighting about the fact she wants to go somewhere that he doesn't...... HOW STUPID!!!
    Leave your s*** at home please!

oh btw....he's my boss so i can't really bitch at him about it

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    Does anyone here just live to fight with their significant other?
    There is a guy that works with me that fights with his girl ALL THE TIME. Everyday it is something new. You hear them arguing on the phone and he's always pissy becuase of it. When I ask him what's wrong he'll say something like "jsut another day of living with the girlfriend. Don't ever live with your gf/bf" Then the guys in the office will give him advice over whatever it is they are fighting about and he'll listen...but then they always make up and the guys are then jerks for talking bad about his girl. Until a couple of days later when they are fighting about something else and the drama continues. This particular couple have been together for almost 2 years and he says it's always been like that.
    Now what we are all thinking is...why don't they break up right?
    But ya know what I think some couples are only happy when they fight. He's not the first one i've seen that is in a combative relationship. I justj don't see the fun in it myself.
    I'm just ranting about it today because he's at work with me right now and they are fighting over which Super Bowl party they wanna go to. So they have been calling each other on the phone and fighting about the fact she wants to go somewhere that he doesn't...... HOW STUPID!!!
    Leave your s*** at home please!

oh btw....he's my boss so i can't really bitch at him about it
    unfortuneately, it is inevitable that if you are around the same person for too long you will start arguing over dumb things. personally for me though, the last person in the world that i would want to fight with is my girlfriend ( i want to kiss my girlfriend, give her back rubs and tell her how pretty she is, not fight with her). so its very rare for me to fight with my woman. i have had relationships in the past were my girl would always... ALWAYS provoke arguments with me... so i dumped that dumb bitch.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Maybe you should eat chips and salsa...then complain out loud that your at work on a sunday...just tell him your a catholic and you cant miss whatever it is they do...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    every F'n DAY!
    man she is so DUMB@!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I fought with 2 ex g/f's it seems like everyday...we had fun with each other but we were just so incompatible. One I regret fighting with cuz I realize now after a few years I was rather immature and fighting over stupid shit. This previous ex g/f can go straight to hell in a handbasket. I wish that her parents health care plan included retroactive abortion....quite possibly one of the worst people I ever met in my life. I hope she gets penciled in for a visit from the angel of death.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Maybe you should eat chips and salsa...then complain out loud that your at work on a sunday...just tell him your a catholic and you cant miss whatever it is they do...
    lol
    it just blows my mind that the simplest arguments with some people always lead to "you're so insensitive and i am so tired of the way you treat me"
    and him saying "you are just selfish and i'm tired of you always getting your way and not caring about what I want"

aaaghhhhhh.......it's a dams super bowl party people!! It's not that dramatic.

and trust me, that's just one argument i've heard!

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    This previous ex g/f can go straight to hell in a handbasket. I wish that her parents health care plan included retroactive abortion....quite possibly one of the worst people I ever met in my life. I hope she gets penciled in for a visit from the angel of death.
    call me crazy, but it sounds like you really dont like her

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    call me crazy, but it sounds like you really dont like her

How'd you come to that conclusion??? LMAO

I know those words sound very very harsh but if the female members on this board met her I can PROMISE they would say the same thing. THis girl had not one female friend cuz every girl hated her guts. She was a piece of shit plain and simple and I honestly couldnt believe I dated her as long as I did. I was just the asshole that wanted things to always work out and for us to be happy. In return I got played like a fuckin piano

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    its soo good to be a player no bs

chest6 is offline Banned
    I fought with 2 ex g/f's it seems like everyday...we had fun with each other but we were just so incompatible. One I regret fighting with cuz I realize now after a few years I was rather immature and fighting over stupid shit. This previous ex g/f can go straight to hell in a handbasket. I wish that her parents health care plan included retroactive abortion....quite possibly one of the worst people I ever met in my life. I hope she gets penciled in for a visit from the angel of death.
    I had one very similiar and I hope the same for her

ok...mrpump

How'd you come to that conclusion??? LMAO
    its cause im so amazingly perceptive

I dont have any guy friends because they are threatened by me...is that normal for muscular people?...

I dont have any guy friends because they are threatened by me...is that normal for muscular people?...
    i dont know man. ive got guy and girl friends... but to be totally honest id rather have lots of pretty girlfriends that have the attitude and mentality of my guy friends.

actually no, fu_k that, im happy with the friends ive got... all i really want is one pretty girlfriend with the personality of a guy... then we could become best friends and fall in love... dont i sound lame right now?

I MUCH prefer a girls personality over any guys...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I had one gf where we fought all the time. We dated for almost 3 years. She always started stupid arguements and after awhile we started to dispise each other and I would start arguements sometimes too (maybe 10% of the time). It was sick, she lived for that shit, she'd always try to get me to hit her too. Made me feel sick when I almost did. When I dumped her ass for good she bawled like crazy, she was talking about how she thought we were gonna get married. Yeah right, I'd die of stress overload if I had to date her another 3 years.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    (yesterday)
    Girl: Lets goto the store so i can pick up a shirt before we go out tonight
    Me: babe its getting late and i just wanted to relax for a little

Girl: Ill give you a BJ
    Me: ok

How can you argue with that

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    life is too short to be in a relationship that is not easy, and loving...

people that say "it takes work to make a relationship good" have never had a relationship with a person where it is easy.. all the time..

we each have a role to play in a relationship, if you can compliment one another's strengths then you will be a success..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok...mrpump
    whats ok fighter?
    i enjoy my life as a player... so dont playa hate, cause pimpin aint easy

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I had one gf where we fought all the time. We dated for almost 3 years. She always started stupid arguements and after awhile we started to dispise each other and I would start arguements sometimes too (maybe 10% of the time). It was sick, she lived for that shit, she'd always try to get me to hit her too. Made me feel sick when I almost did. When I dumped her ass for good she bawled like crazy, she was talking about how she thought we were gonna get married. Yeah right, I'd die of stress overload if I had to date her another 3 years.

See my last g/f was similiar to this. She would just start shit for no reason trying to draw me into an argument. I never understood why, she said it turned her on sometimes when I got mad but she was just a sadistic bitch. She was always in some foul mood. If a girl looked at me I would hear it for the next hour. If I looked at a girl I would here it for the next day. If she suspected I looked at someone she would be pissed off. If I listened to the song "girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue it would be a fight. I told her a few times she makes me so sick I just wanna throw up on her. Disgusting human being and it had nothing to do with insecurities, and everything to do with her just being a huge piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    whats ok fighter?

What your saying has nothing really to do with anything.

I MUCH prefer a girls personality over any guys...
    i like chicks that are tomboys... like my best friend liz. shel say things like, "hey bull, lets go break something"... shel laugh like butt-head, and joke about cutting down my neighbors trees with a chainsaw. maybe thats why i straight love her. but she also likes to fu_k with my head by telling me about all these "hot guys" shes been fu_king... at times like that i really don't know what to think.

whats ok fighter?

Oh and i played girls many times...this time I just actually wanted to be honest with someone I THOUGHT was a cool person and settle down for once but even still I got mine in there.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    See my last g/f was similiar to this. She would just start shit for no reason trying to draw me into an argument. I never understood why, she said it turned her on sometimes when I got mad but she was just a sadistic bitch. She was always in some foul mood. If a girl looked at me I would hear it for the next hour. If I looked at a girl I would here it for the next day. If she suspected I looked at someone she would be pissed off. If I listened to the song "girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue it would be a fight. I told her a few times she makes me so sick I just wanna throw up on her. Disgusting human being and it had nothing to do with insecurities, and everything to do with her just being a huge piece of shit.
    Yea man its like looking into a mirror. It was the same shit. Its ****ed up how it started so good too and just turned into a living hell. Ever since then I pick out the littlest things in a girl after a couple weeks, and if I think she has the potential to be crazy later on I drop her ASAP. Don't need to waste any more time on someone thats not worth it.

I told her a few times she makes me so sick I just wanna throw up on her. Disgusting human being and it had nothing to do with insecurities, and everything to do with her just being a huge piece of shit.
    like some exorcist projectile vomiting? thats funny, but im sorry you had to deal with that sh_t, she sounds like a real bitch. i had a girlfriend like that too, shed always start fights, and shed insult me too. you know whats funny though? i dumped her and totally broke her heart. she truly loved me... i tried to fall in love with her, but her abrasive personality made that impossible. to be totally honest she meant absolutely nothing to me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    every F'n DAY!
    man she is so DUMB@!

fighter
    yes it does...it has to do with life should be about enjoyment and fulfillment of your goals.. and i think that being in a relationship where arguing and raised stress levels is not good for anyone especially if u anger easily...but this is just my opinion...

Yeah this girl meant shit at the end of the relationship also....too abrasive like you said. LOL I got a mental image of that projectile vomiting....LMAO yeah pretty much that. This girl said she wanted to work things out but I shut the door on her right away so she'd go away. I aint gettin in no relationships for a while....i'm just messin with the bar sluts for a while.

Oh and i played girls many times...this time I just actually wanted to be honest with someone I THOUGHT was a cool person and settle down for once but even still I got mine in there.
    don't hate us all though....i have known girls similar to your ex, but i also have friends that are good girls. oh, and i happen to be a sweetheard myself!

you'll find yours one day.

nothing wrong with relationships,,just the ones where u argue all the time

fighter
    yes it does...it has to do with life should be about enjoyment and fulfillment of your goals.. and i think that being in a relationship where arguing and raised stress levels is not good for anyone especially if u anger easily...but this is just my opinion...
    I agree with the fact being in a relationship like that is just bad all around but playin girls who you're in a relationship with isnt much better. Now if you're talkin about just messin with girls you meet while your single than thats a whole other ballgame.

WHat i don't understand are those girls that do wanna just pick fights all the time. Is it just insecurities? What makes some girls so dramatic????

don't hate us all though....i have known girls similar to your ex, but i also have friends that are good girls. oh, and i happen to be a sweetheard myself!

you'll find yours one day.

Naw I dont hate you all....just most of you....j/k. There are good girls out there but seems like they're becoming a rarity nowadays. I'm not lookin for an angel but I'm not looking for a retired prostitute either. I dated some good girls but I make the mistake of dating girls around my area. In other words I'm shitting where I eat. But girls in my area arent exactly good girls so I get what I deserve in that sense.

My boss is a guy though, and he seems to like to fight just as much as his gf. So both genders are screwed up!

WHat i don't understand are those girls that do wanna just pick fights all the time. Is it just insecurities? What makes some girls so dramatic????

They're just attention whores, they want all your focus on them at all times. Some are insecure but others are just born battlers. These girls are like war veterans and they look for a fight any chance they get no matter what you do to please them. I'm trying to think of the most ridiculous fight we ever got in. There was one time a girl looked at me and my ex turned around and hit me for it and picked an hour long fight.

Yeah this girl meant shit at the end of the relationship also....too abrasive like you said. LOL I got a mental image of that projectile vomiting....LMAO yeah pretty much that. This girl said she wanted to work things out but I shut the door on her right away so she'd go away. I aint gettin in no relationships for a while....i'm just messin with the bar sluts for a while.
    some people just are not capable of getting along with other people, especially in a relationship cause thats alot more complicated than simply being friends with someone

btw...

My boss is a guy though, and he seems to like to fight just as much as his gf. So both genders are screwed up!

Honestly you just get so used to it that it's like you come in prepared to do battle. Expect it cuz you know it's coming and its unavoidable so sometimes its like you just strike first to get it over with.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    life is too short to be in a relationship that is not easy, and loving...

people that say "it takes work to make a relationship good" have never had a relationship with a person where it is easy.. all the time..

we each have a role to play in a relationship, if you can compliment one another's strengths then you will be a success..
    This is oh so true and after my divorce and meeting my current girlfriend what a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information