Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Bullets, Protein & Creatine

On my way home I got a cab and right as I get into the cab the first thing the driver says to me is are you a cop. I said huh? He said are you a cop. I said no. He then asks me do you have on a bullet proof vest.

So I'm thinking this dude is about to SHOOT ME!!! So I said HUH??? He said do you have on a bullet proof vest or is that your chest. I said NO, IT'S MY CHEST!

So then he starts talking none stop and tells me that creatine makes your hair fall out and with protein shakes you can't have babies. I just said uh huh, and left him talking.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

omnipotent is offline Banned
    LOL yo C .. i got a bookbag on my back LMAO : D

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude.. you mean you didn't know?

Creatine can cause Male Pattern Baldness ...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO...
    one of those guys ay...
    funniest ppl those ones that think .. they know everything bout bodybuilding....

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    my dads a taxi driver and he talks shit like that

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldve asked the cab driver " are you on crack?"
    Sure understand why it is that he's drives a cab. Ignorance!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    bit harsh

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    what a joke... i hate people that dont know sh_t about something, but try to play it off like they totally know what they are talking about.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man..I just let those dumb ass people talk. All these girls lately in my dorm tell me my kidneys are going to fail since i eat so much throughout the day..just nod and smile

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I have a few friends that all say I am trying to get my cousin to use steroids , he is 16, and I got him on creatine, glutamine, and amino acid pills. they think they roids. haha

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to let people who like to talk, talk.
    I feel sorry for this one kid at my gym. He started taking advice from some old guy who uses pullies for almost every thing. Uses the whole stack and adds a ten pound plate hanging off a pin stollen from another stack. Cheats like a mother when he uses the ropes for tricep pull downs.
    So, he's got this kid doing lots of pulley stuff and machines.
    I asked the kid, "Are you rehabing?"
    kids like "Huh?"
    I said "Have you been injured?"
    "No"
    "'Cause I seen you using a lot of machines and pullies. What are you trying to do cut up or bulk up?"
    "Bulk"
    "You need to stick to free weights and compound movements. Like: bench, squat, clean and jerk, and deadlifts"
    Right away, he asks me what sups I'm on. I told him I was all natty right now, but tried creatine. Then I started to tell him about the importance of complex carbs and ratio of protein. But, then he got that Krispy Kreme look... his eyes glazed over.
    When I went back to my barbell bent over rows, he went off to do more rope curls off the low pulley.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    People suck!

omnipotent is offline Banned
    LMAO ..

i meet peeps like that everyday .. its funny .. sometimes in this forum too ;P

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    waste of breath trying to help arrogance.... i just sit n smile thinking "wut a umpa****"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I like to let people who like to talk, talk.
    I feel sorry for this one kid at my gym. He started taking advice from some old guy who uses pullies for almost every thing. Uses the whole stack and adds a ten pound plate hanging off a pin stollen from another stack. Cheats like a mother when he uses the ropes for tricep pull downs.
    So, he's got this kid doing lots of pulley stuff and machines.
    I asked the kid, "Are you rehabing?"
    kids like "Huh?"
    I said "Have you been injured?"
    "No"
    "'Cause I seen you using a lot of machines and pullies. What are you trying to do cut up or bulk up?"
    "Bulk"
    "You need to stick to free weights and compound movements. Like: bench, squat, clean and jerk, and deadlifts"
    Right away, he asks me what sups I'm on. I told him I was all natty right now, but tried creatine. Then I started to tell him about the importance of complex carbs and ratio of protein. But, then he got that Krispy Kreme look... his eyes glazed over.
    When I went back to my barbell bent over rows, he went off to do more rope curls off the low pulley.
    yup. Ppl will ask me for help in the gym then I'll start talking and they just kinna stop listening. Hey man..dont ask for help if u aint gonna listen u know? ahh i hate that

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the worst part. I wasn't going to talk to him. But, I heard him talking to the old guy. The old guy was just filling his head with shit advice. The kid was winded taking a 3-5 minute rest before moving to his next machine/cable. The old man told him "there are no breaks here. Do you take breaks in football practice?" I felt like saying, "IN football practice, you have a whole other first string and second string running drills before it comes back to you. And most of the time, after the quick drill coaches will blow the whistle for a break when the players need it, unless the purpose is for cardio training. He's weight training, give him a 3-5 minute break!" FACK!

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahaha, i thought this was fiddies new rap song

Thread Information