Thread: Hawaii

GoGetBig is offline New Member

Hawaii

So one guy in here is going to vegas for spring break. I am planning on going to Hawaii. Not with my bros but with my girl. Im planning on staying on Oahu. Anyone got any good suggestions on fun things to do and how to not go broke in two day, yet have a good time?

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    nope i am going to south pardea

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i went to hawaii last may...maui though...i would recomend 2 weeks though.
    the 1st 5 days i was all out of wack its a 6 hour time difference for me. its better to go with your girl or somthing cause its mostly couples anyway, i mean there were a few gorups but mostly couples. absolutely gorgeous place!
    we booked in may cause it was cheaper i payed $1150 2 weeks hotel and airfare ina 3star hotel i looked the other day the same hotel for 2 weeks now is over $3000!

fun things to do in oahu not too sure its a smaller island i know that...go hangout with dog the bounty hunter! that homo

snorkeling was cool, we went up into the mountains like trail hiking and clif diving, maui has a volcano so we went and hungout up there and camped up there actually. see it was funny down by the beach its like 80 degrees you go up into the mountains and its like another world its cooler rains more. yet you can see everything on the island anywhere you are. in the 2 weeks i spent about $1200 spending..go it should be fun.

any reason why oahu? i think maui has more to do some realllly nice resort to hangout at.

this is from back of the hotel..

and this is ontop of the volcano we watched the sunset it was pretty cool..

not too clear but you can see the whole island pretty much i think we were like 10,000 feet up
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 02-02-2006 at 08:52 PM.

surf .....

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    surf .....
    oahu has pipeline if your daring enough! lol

Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    absolutely gorgeous place!
    we booked in may cause it was cheaper i payed $1150 2 weeks hotel and airfare ina 3star hotel i looked the other day the same hotel for 2 weeks now is over $3000!

fun things to do in oahu not too sure its a smaller island i know that...go hangout with dog the bounty hunter! that homo

snorkeling was cool, we went up into the mountains like trail hiking and clif diving

any reason why oahu? i think maui has more to do some realllly nice resort to hangout at.
    Well my gal has been to Oahu before so she will know the area. Yeah places are fu**ing rediculious expensive for anything that looks halfway nice. We plan on doing some snorkling and some hiking. We are not going for long, too much $$, so like 5 nights, but I think that is enough time to play and get a tan on the beach you know.
    Last edited by GoGetBig; 02-03-2006 at 02:24 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    go swimming

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    surf .....
    plan on learning how to do some of that as well

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Go snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. It's cheap.

Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information