Thread: Holy Crap

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Question Holy Crap

Ok maybe the clomid is causing some drama in my life I dunno.. My and me live an hour apart. She finishes school this year and has a job where she lives which is awsome.. She wants to get out and live on her own which is great.. but now, she just needed to "run" something by me.. which was a really nice place, big etc etc great price.. "except its in so and so's building".. So and so happens to be a good friend of mine and her EX!!
    does anyone else see a problem?

TENNISADD2005 is offline Junior Member
    Lets hope you dont have to find out just how good of a friend he really is...

No Worries Dude... Put it this way... you can get drunk at your buddies place and then she will be waiting for ya just a couple flight of stairs (or elevator) away :-)

Hard Head is offline Member
    So what. If you can't trust her, then why move in together? If you do move in, make sure that you remind your 'friend' that she is off limits. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    So what. If you can't trust her, then why move in together? If you do move in, make sure that you remind your 'friend' that she is off limits. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it.
    sorry, misunderstanding.. Im not moving in! I go to school an hour away. I trust HER.. We do not hang out with opposite sex's one on one unless its each other or like a childhood church friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    what does your mother think?
    im not being rude, but how come u don't post useful things anymore?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if shes still with you then im sure that shes gonna stay faithful bro. if she wanted to be with other people she would just break it off with you.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    im not being rude, but how come u don't post useful things anymore?
    For this i was joking around.. sorry..

sometimes i do.. this is the chat section.. sometimes things are off..

Womens are and other ares more foucused.

I didn't realized it offended. i shall delelte my post from yours.

You said it was your aunts idea.. i asked what your mother though... seemed to be a similar idea
    Last edited by Mizfit; 02-03-2006 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Just because you don't like what i have to say

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Trust smhust...

You and her get into a big fight on the phone..guess whose gonna comfort her?

Iv seen it happen with people I know...I only trust myself and my momma.

in a relationship its just best to have complete trust in your girl, unless you have solid proof to think shes actually doing something bad. trust me bro, its normal to have your doubts, but it will negatively affect the relationship if you start accusing her of things without any proof.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hmm it doesnt sound like a good idea to me. "that guy" is going to be closer to her than you. not a good move man.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    hmm it doesnt sound like a good idea to me. "that guy" is going to be closer to her than you. not a good move man.
    Yea exactly! They already live in the same city, and are friends, which is cool.. but I just think he'd be over there all the time

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    He is going to be dicking her quicker than you can say "Put a condom on"

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Situations like that suck, coz if you tell her ur not happy with it, she will think u dont trust her and have a tizzy and if you dont say anything she cud be getting it in the pooper from him very quickly indeed!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Best idea is to speak to the guy and somehow bring the converstaion of cheating into the convo, say something like if I ever found out my girl had cheated, I would do some serious damage to the guy she cheated with, add in ud stab them or something, get him wetting himself!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to trust her........... not every women is out there to make your life harder. Sure there are some but it's a process you will need to go through to find the one. If she's going to cheat there's nothing that is going to stop her..... you can make her live anywhere but if she isn't happy with you or is just a cheater then she will do it at some point.

so the bottom line here is, try and convince her not to move there. that guy will just happen to stop in and see her next thing you know theyre talking all the time.

just my thoughts..

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    put her in a cage and just carry her around with u?

timvds is offline Member
    how do you think she found the place to begin with...

damit timvds good point!!! Mudman I hear ya.. shes a virgin, so sexual cheating for her isnt really an option. But yes my is as kloter1 said he'll be over there all the time.. See heres the thing. Yes they are x's but I know they have NO interest in each other, and I trust the both.. I am a bit too jelous at times.. But me and her have a rule of not hanging out with the opposite sex by ourselves, because thats just a bad situation.. I know she sticks to it.. The apartment is like 600 all inclusive which is retartedly cheap.. So maybe I should just relax. I think I will have a talk with her when I see her tonight.. because I do think its going to cause resentment in the friendship, since I will be up visiting her and not him, that will cause him to get mad at both of us
    Last edited by needmorestrength; 02-03-2006 at 11:48 AM.

Trust is the major key here. the way it sounds shes a good girl and wouldnt fuk around. just talk it out with her and make a decision. good luck fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Best idea is to speak to the guy and somehow bring the converstaion of cheating into the convo, say something like if I ever found out my girl had cheated, I would do some serious damage to the guy she cheated with, add in ud stab them or something, get him wetting himself!
    hell yea, thats a great idea, scare the sh_t out of the guy and make him fear you. ive found that a good way to make someone respect you is to let them see your bad side... we all have it, just go with it. let it build on itself until you're talking like a straight psycho.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 02-03-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I fuk my x all the time.

and im supposedly a nice guy and my x hates me....

pffft.....

i have a huge chunk of man meat tho...
    but still,

NOT A GOOD IDEAR HOLMIE

decadbal is offline Banned
    just leave her and date one who does what you tell her

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    actually you know what....

i was just thinkin ....what if this really was me.

i came up with this.

NONE of my friends can take me...and wouldnt fuk with me...they know im fukin nuts.

so does my woman...she knows that if i caught her....she like loose a breast.

or two

so.....you may have to reevaluate your hold on yer shit bro....if you have to 'lay down the law or have a talk with someone...then theres something your either doin wrong or not so right'

my 3 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    actually you know what....

i was just thinkin ....what if this really was me.

i came up with this.

NONE of my friends can take me...and wouldnt fuk with me...they know im fukin nuts.

so does my woman...she knows that if i caught her....she like loose a breast.

or two

so.....you may have to reevaluate your hold on yer shit bro....if you have to 'lay down the law or have a talk with someone...then theres something your either doin wrong or not so right'

my 3 cents
    lmfao dally you rock... we'll actually before I even said anything she said she wasn't even going to consider it. Now shes looking for a job in my home town! We havn't seen each other in three weeks, and the Long distance does take its toll when its that long. We end up getting distant with each other.. So hopefully in a few months she'll be closer!!!

Thread Information