powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Why were AAS made controlled substances??

Ok, we all know how Congress works: on bribes. Marijuana is not being legalized NOT b/c of health concerns but rather tobacco, paper (hemp industry), and alcohol company lobbists. It would hurt those companies profits if weed was legalized.

Also, in the 1990 Congressional hearings AMA and DEA were oppossed to making AASs controlled substacnes. Why did Congress pass the legislation? Payoffs from supplement companies? Sports organization lobbists wanting to protect their image? What was the REAL reason. Congress doesnt give a shit about anyones health b/c no money can be made from it.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Ok, we all know how Congress works: on bribes. Marijuana is not being legalized NOT b/c of health concerns but rather tobacco, paper (hemp industry), and alcohol company lobbists. It would hurt those companies profits if weed was legalized.

Also, in the 1990 Congressional hearings AMA and DEA were oppossed to making AASs controlled substacnes. Why did Congress pass the legislation? Payoffs from supplement companies? Sports organization lobbists wanting to protect their image? What was the REAL reason. Congress doesnt give a shit about anyones health b/c no money can be made from it.

Everyone knows that it will kill you to take these "nasty" things and cause a lack of sex drive and brain damage.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Because they work

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    bump

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    My understanding it was the sport associations who wanted them illegal. They said it creates an unfair advantage.

Personally, they probably didn't like the cost of having to pay for all of their player's cycles along with the high salaries they already pay them. If it's illegal, the players have to pay for it themselves.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    My understanding it was the sport associations who wanted them illegal. They said it creates an unfair advantage.

Personally, they probably didn't like the cost of having to pay for all of their player's cycles along with the high salaries they already pay them. If it's illegal, the players have to pay for it themselves.

agree. i think they were made illegal (in USA) due to sport, not because of health implications, at leatst i think!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Because they work

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So in the 1980's could to go into a drug store and find D-Bol on the shelf?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    yeah dude, you could buy that shit from the pharmacy then legally.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
    Now it looks as though they’re here to stay
    Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be,
    There’s a shadow hanging over me.
    Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go I don’t know she woldn’t say.
    I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
    Now I need a place to hide away.
    Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm mm mm mm mm.
    I wish it wasn't illeagle now. I liked it the way it was back then. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I wish it wasn't illeagle now. I liked it the way it was back then. I can remember it like it was yesterday.
    In Madrid I was surprised how easy it was to buy syringes. My friend just walked up to the counter, asked for syringes and the woman came back with a bunch of sizes. I didn't know they make a 10cc syringe. I want to spot inject 10cs into my bis.

Dbol was the only illegal AAS prior to 1990. Congress seemed to think it was the only anabolic at the time.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    In Madrid I was surprised how easy it was to buy syringes. My friend just walked up to the counter, asked for syringes and the woman came back with a bunch of sizes. I didn't know they make a 10cc syringe. I want to spot inject 10cs into my bis.
    OK Gregg valentino

GOD that would hurt like hell......you're crazy man. LOL

Personally, they probably didn't like the cost of having to pay for all off their player's cycles along with the high salaries they already pay them. If it's illegal, the players have to pay for it themselves.
    That's probably true. The sports associations could save alot of money by doing that, and so prolly paid of congress. They then sold it to the public with "protect the children" shit, designed to safeguard moral beliefs.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats how is is in Canada man. I just walk in say I want 50 syringes and they ask what size. And I have used a 10cc syringe b4 it was a 19g and I injected into my quad. Let me tell you, for your own good DO NOT inject with a 19g. For me it wasnt a case of ignorance, I was out of town and had only brought enuff needles for 2 inejctions but got delayed and had to buy something for the next injection. The only damn size the drug store had besides slin needles was 19. DAMN.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Thats how is is in Canada man. I just walk in say I want 50 syringes and they ask what size. And I have used a 10cc syringe b4 it was a 19g and I injected into my quad. Let me tell you, for your own good DO NOT inject with a 19g. For me it wasnt a case of ignorance, I was out of town and had only brought enuff needles for 2 inejctions but got delayed and had to buy something for the next injection. The only damn size the drug store had besides slin needles was 19. DAMN.

-Bino
    In Madrid the woman showed us different pin sizes and one was so big I told her we're not trying to harpoon a whale. She laughed.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-02-2006 at 05:02 PM.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get them here at pharmacies. Or medical specialty shops. Not a problem. I thought it was like that all over Texas. No questions asked. Just "what size?".

chest6 is offline Banned
    You can get them here at pharmacies. Or medical specialty shops. Not a problem. I thought it was like that all over Texas. No questions asked. Just "what size?".
    so i can walk into like walgreens pharmacy and get syringes?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    so i can walk into like walgreens pharmacy and get syringes?
    Each state has different laws regarding syringes. In NYC you can buy insulin syringes. But who wants to shoot a gram of test with an insulin pin.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its just another way for the white man to hold us down

Thread Information