Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thank you for linking me to this guy notanormalagent..the reason why I wanted to see pictures of these juiced up Gottis so bad was because I want to lean from them via visual photo imagery...
    Are you guys ready for a little Psychology 101 lesson?
    Check out that link, and you notice how all of the guys and girls just LOVE this Gabe fella? Why ask yourself? Just why is everybody crazy for him?
    I'll tell you why, he's got a lot of money from doing his real estate business (nice business qualities he has) he dazzles his friends with his muscular physique and masculine behavior (notice the drinking picture, and the flirting ones?) he shows everybody that he is the man of the house...and he probably gets a lot of pussy from a lot of girls...
    I mean look at the blog...so many girls saying I love you, and I wanna see you etc...the opportunities are so vast. The reason why I am so into looking at all of this, and delving off into Psychological and physiological observations of this fella is because I want to train myself to become that sucessful and popular for the summer time. Right now I am a loser...I have no girlfriends (never got laid before), don't hang out with any friends (go ahead laugh at me I dont care) and mess around with prostitutes (for blowjobs only).
    I would be seen wondering around 42nd street and 8th ave in NYC at nighttime, while all of the Gotti dudes are out clubbing, and having a great normal life. By the time it is 4 am, they will be going to the motels to f%ck the girls, and I will be jacking off in my little piece of shit car...****ed up life huh??? But im willing to ADMIT I am a loser...and I want to transform by the summer time to a mean, lean 270-280lbs of juiced up monstrous Beastly fighting machine. I hope Testosterone will transform me into a new man. I am really looking forward to it seriously...
    I really have high hopes for Testosterone Enanthate ...it will definitely compliment this 240lbs I have on me now...
    Sorry for the rant..I had to get this off my chest
    any comments about this? jokes about me? i dont care...it only motivates me to overcome my obstacles

Surpemly Anabolic , I'm not going to bash you. But I really think that you should look on the inside to really be on top.

I'm not going to judge the specific guy in the link I posted, but I know for a fact that most of these guys just simply create images. They're materialistic and say they make a lot more money than they really do, and all of the money that they do make goes towards their clothes and car payments.

If that's the life you want....cool.

Go pick up some motivational books and take a vacation to clear your head. That's my advice.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Supremly Anabolic
    Thank you for linking me to this guy notanormalagent..the reason why I wanted to see pictures of these juiced up Gottis so bad was because I want to lean from them via visual photo imagery...
    Are you guys ready for a little Psychology 101 lesson?
    Check out that link, and you notice how all of the guys and girls just LOVE this Gabe fella? Why ask yourself? Just why is everybody crazy for him?
    I'll tell you why, he's got a lot of money from doing his real estate business (nice business qualities he has) he dazzles his friends with his muscular physique and masculine behavior (notice the drinking picture, and the flirting ones?) he shows everybody that he is the man of the house...and he probably gets a lot of pussy from a lot of girls...
    I mean look at the blog...so many girls saying I love you, and I wanna see you etc...the opportunities are so vast. The reason why I am so into looking at all of this, and delving off into Psychological and physiological observations of this fella is because I want to train myself to become that sucessful and popular for the summer time. Right now I am a loser...I have no girlfriends (never got laid before), don't hang out with any friends (go ahead laugh at me I dont care) and mess around with prostitutes (for blowjobs only).
    I would be seen wondering around 42nd street and 8th ave in NYC at nighttime, while all of the Gotti dudes are out clubbing, and having a great normal life. By the time it is 4 am, they will be going to the motels to f%ck the girls, and I will be jacking off in my little piece of shit car...****ed up life huh??? But im willing to ADMIT I am a loser...and I want to transform by the summer time to a mean, lean 270-280lbs of juiced up monstrous Beastly fighting machine. I hope Testosterone will transform me into a new man. I am really looking forward to it seriously...
    I really have high hopes for Testosterone Enanthate ...it will definitely compliment this 240lbs I have on me now...
    Sorry for the rant..I had to get this off my chest
    any comments about this? jokes about me? i dont care...it only motivates me to overcome my obstacles
    You are one of 2 things.

1) Joking.
    2) Gay.

Your obsession with juiced guidos sounds like a fetish.

Happy Coming Out Day!

Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-03-2006 at 02:04 PM.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    lmfao

Rofl

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    haha

decadbal is offline Banned
    juiced quidos..hahahahah

Carlos, thats the 2nd time you bashed be next to that statement you made there to me a couple posts back. What have you got against me huh? I have a lot of problems to deal with right now...
    I am not gay dude...but think what you want...I could care less what you thought of me
    Im no keyboard warrior, but I do see you are from NYC hmm?
    Which gym do you workout in??? I've always been fond of resolving anger issues in real life rather than the cyber boards...
    But Carlos...your a funny guy lol! Props to that! I dont fight no Clowns...
    that would be like physically hitting a small defenseless broad!
    Keep the jokes coming.... you had me laughing with that picture ROFL!

shut up fag...

Carlos, thats the 2nd time you bashed be next to that statement you made there to me a couple posts back. What have you got against me huh? I have a lot of problems to deal with right now...
    I am not gay dude...but think what you want...I could care less what you thought of me
    Im no keyboard warrior, but I do see you are from NYC hmm?
    Which gym do you workout in??? I've always been fond of resolving anger issues in real life rather than the cyber boards...
    But Carlos...your a funny guy lol! Props to that! I dont fight no Clowns...
    that would be like physically hitting a small defenseless broad!
    Keep the jokes coming.... you had me laughing with that picture ROFL!
    now get all of thise muscle Gotti pictures up ASAP...
    I have nothing against you. I have something against gay guys coming on here fishing for pictures of men.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have nothing against you. I have something against gay guys coming on here fishing for pictures of men.
    yea, we dont take to your kind round here... and really, those skinny guinnies look like super faggots.. not badasses

omnipotent is offline Banned
    yo first things first .. the kid u showed from myspace... looks like a herb .. he got acne a big nose a horrible haircut.. cant even call it a blowout .. and not to mention the ****in gyno .. hes yur typical gotti wanna be its nasty.. i think they should die alone wit that style .. a REAL ****in woman would be turned off by a guy like that .. TRUSTT ME .. i went through that phaze for like a good few months .. its not worth the time and effort ..

Girls like individuality they like when a guy is unique .. they dont want their guy lookin like every other guy at the club.. its cheesy ..

if what you say is true .. about yourself .. its all about you .. muscle dont bring u girls trust me .. they actually prefer a small build .. but w/e if you dont have a brain on your shoulder to realize these things then apparently .. you should just stick to w/e it is yur doin now ... ( uhh getin blowjobs from prostitues ? )

What have you got against me huh?
    All 6 of your posts have been about your obsessions with juiced spiky hair dudes. You started the thread with "I was browsing through myspace looking at men." Need I say more.

If you want to meet a few gay Italians let me know. I'll hook you up. Fishing here ain't gonna fly.

All 6 of your posts have been about your obsessions with juiced spiky hair dudes. You started the thread with "I was browsing through myspace looking at men." Need I say more.

If you want to meet a few gay Italians let me know. I'll hook you up. Fishing here ain't gonna fly.
    Yeah, good point. We don't want you to give this forum a bad rep, too. lol

i think this summer we should all go to the shore and extermanate these fvckfaces. we should all rock out like Iroc z's, pinky rings, bats with wifebeaters, gold chains, slicked back hair. LOL start the AGEA (Anonymous Guido Exterminators of America)
    what do you guys think?

i really hate the look and dont understand why the girls are all over these guys..its like if i go out to a club i gotta have this haircut to even talk to a girl.lol its stupid just agrivates the shit out of me..ranting

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    ohhh man this thread is too much. There should be more jersey stereotype threads.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's bring back the mullet! Swole Mullet style.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Let's bring back the mullet! Swole Mullet style.

HAHA that was good too!

thebison is offline Associate Member
    this thread seems to be getting out of hand

its in the lounge who cares?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    My avatar says it all... For those of you that no, NO!

Biggest juice head escape in the world in it's time.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread rocks, I am from NY, and see this sh*t all the time in the NJ shore. Guidos usually get hot chicks no doubt, but they are not girls you take home and marry. A good bang, but usually not to classy. Hamptons all the way, they laugh at those AX shirts and 330i beemers.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    My avatar says it all... For those of you that no, NO!

Biggest juice head escape in the world in it's time.
    I was there

The Hamptons should be back this year since Surf Club and Temptations are done down the shore. Neptunes BEach Club MAKE SOME NOISEEEEE!!

I was there

hahah me too

To much I should add..98-01 that was my second home. What a shame. Some sick Dancers in the place. Used to love watching the circles at like 9am..

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I love 10 mins from seaside, so I can tell you firsthand that theyre out full fledged in the summer. But if I go out wearing a polo thats tight around the arms most of them are, I get wicked stares from them. They'll go to places like BAMBOO or The party, and pick up 18 year old girls which is dirty man. But locals have our own place, The SAWMILL aka the green room. One of them comes in there they leave cause of how uncomfortable everyone makes them feel.

Belmar is decent too

dont blame u, who would want any kind of eye tal yon around..lol

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    dont blame u, who would want any kind of eye tal yon around..lol
    Hey

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    You are one of 2 things.

1) Joking.
    2) Gay.

Your obsession with juiced guidos sounds like a fetish.

Happy Coming Out Day!

LMFAO.....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a big fan of guido ginzo greaseballs.....that doesnt go for all italians. I have a lot in my gym who ask me for juice....a lot of them dont know their shit either. On top of that they come in the gym as if they're immediately going out to the club right afterwards with the hair already done and dressed in their sundays best.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I'm not a big fan of guido ginzo greaseballs.....that doesnt go for all italians. I have a lot in my gym who ask me for juice....a lot of them dont know their shit either. On top of that they come in the gym as if they're immediately going out to the club right afterwards with the hair already done and dressed in their sundays best.

WoW

You would hate my neighborood. It has the highest rate of italian people per capita in the US lol

WoW

You would hate my neighborood. It has the highest rate of italian people per capita in the US lol

I've been in bensonhurst a lot....williamsburg got a lot of them also....i'm not a big fan of that type.

If you don't mind me asking what is your nationality>?

If you don't mind me asking what is your nationality>?
    Russian but with German ancestry by blood but now there is a Rican in my family.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Russian but with German ancestry by blood but now there is a Rican in my family.
    I C

That's why I love NY, such a melting pot of ethnicities.

WoW

Send directions to your neighborhood. Italians have nice asses.

Send directions to your neighborhood. Italians have nice asses.
    haha

The women in My neigborhood are off the charts

People say Miami is where the pretty people are but I would take NY woman over Miami anyday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information