Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Who's seen "What The Bleep Do We Know?"

If you haven't, you should....all I have to say is WOW. I was already interested in Quantum Physics vs Spirituality but this movie/documentary really helped mesh a lot, it is fascinating!

Please comment if you've seen it!

I've seen it, pretty fascinating. Whenever I want to buy some stupid material, I think about that movie and then I think about all the planets and how there are aliens out there, haha. It really makes a lot of things insignificant.

Agreed, it really does make you look at petty problems going on in the world today and in our own lives and say "Who really gives a shit? There is SO MUCH more out there that we don't know about, how can we be so concerned with such petty problems when such amazing possibilites exist?"

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you liked that go pick up a book called The Elegant Universe by Dr. Brian Green. They have it in dvd as well but the book is better. This book will blow your socks off and puts What the Bleep... to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    If you liked that go pick up a book called The Elegant Universe by Dr. Brian Green. They have it in dvd as well but the book is better. This book will blow your socks off and puts What the Bleep... to shame.
    I will check that out! Thanks for the tip

abcde is offline Female Member
    Be careful, its not all as it appears. I saw it and at first was impressed, but, then as I began to research it, I found the movie was basically a promotion of the "beliefs" of Ramtha (a purported 35,000 year old warrior from Atlantis) and her "school of enlightenment".
    Last edited by abcde; 02-03-2006 at 07:20 PM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    awwww yeah the makings of a cult

"What The Bleep Do We Know" was good as far as entertainment puropses go

Quote Originally Posted by abcde
    Be careful, its not all as it appears. I saw it and at first was impressed, but, then as I began to research it, I found the movie was basically a promotion of the "beliefs" of Ramtha (a purported 35,000 year old warrior from Atlantis) and her "school of enlightenment".
    Yeah I like all the commentary but the Ramtha theology of it, apparently channeled through that weird ass lady that looked like Miss Piggy, kinda weirded me out. The science and Super String Theory used to describe the Quantum Physics portion of the movie was fascinating though....

I took the movie for face value, but don't dive TOO deep down the rabbit hole!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/bleep.html

Anything they try to claim as science in that movie is crap. Watch it for entertainment but dont be fooled into beliving there is any truth behind any of it

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by abcde
    that sounds badass!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love chair

Thread Information