Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    caseylee is offline Junior Member

what did you guys do last night

i just thought this would be fun, mabye help us get to know each other better, ... what did yall do this weekend, or what do yall do on a normal weekend, to relax and let loose, as for me on friday night i went and watched my buddy play at this place here in dallas called lone star, he s in a band and accuatly kicked ass so that was cool, and well last night, just chilled at my boys place and had ppl dropping by all night long a couple of fine young ladies but nothing to great

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well this weekend i went to the Toronto Internationl Pro bodybuilding show, and after the show me and all of the Fitness girls met in a hotel room and had pillow fights and had a pajama party, but after a while we took off all the pajamas and went to a pool for skinny dipping after returning from the swim, we ordered pizzas and guess what, this 2 really hot girls delivered it and asked if they could come in we said yeah alright and then the real fun began, we had a huge orgy, thank god i am all strung out on Test, so i had no problem keeping up..............

...............uh-oh wait a minute, no, that's what i wish i was doing last night...........oh well......but i did go to see the show................

XXL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Same as you, hanged out with friends and orded pizza, however pizza delivery wasnt 2 hot chics it was a taliban with a giant beard, but we didnt care we had a pillow fight anyway.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

funny shit guys. I worked, like I do ever weekend night. I thought it would be busy, but it was dead. I'm a bartender at a restaurant called Macaroni Grill. Got off work and did the usuall checked out the site. I don't really do much going out anymore since I don't drink and that's all my friends want to do. I ate a whole tub of cottage cheese with PB and a couple cookies then went to bed. That's about it...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    On friday I had my eating day and I was stuffing myself with potato chips and wishing that my damn cold would dissapere(even thou I was sick I did a chest workout and it sucked, I was weak like hell)
    also watched a LONG old war movie to(dirty dozen or something like that),
    and on saturday I decided to have another cheat day(yeahh I know I am weak minded hehe and I havent done that for ages) so I stuffed myself with french fries and then went over to a friends place and watched a couple of k1 fights and 2 movies(cull the conqurer and conan the barbarian).

BTW damn those old war movies are raw, I mean pouring gasoline on inocent women and then blowing them upp with grenades while they are locked into a damn bunker damn, if they did it in a movie now the critics would slaughter the movie in the reviwes.

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    i was only bad on thursday nite. i went out after work , with grilfriends to the bar.( i dont go out often ) its cool though cause i can get in at any bars i want! i guess the doorman all have a thing for me
    i stayen up all nite, without going to bed!! it was a lot of fun....and then i had to go back to work at nite...

and no , i dont work at dennys!! i work at a strip bar. waitressing , of course not that there is anything wrong with stripping...

i work everyweekends,( 5 nites/week). i deal with drunk perverts, but i find easier to get a nice tip out of them... u got to know how they want to be approach, but still keep your distance... ... they can be hard work too, and sometimes too much... so they get kick out if they dont behave....
    besides working, i sleep a bit in, the next day, go straight to the gym, and back to work. ...and oh yeah... since i found this site, im also on the computer.( i feel a bit guilty, but i really love talking to all of u.cant help it...)
    sweetgirl

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Friday, I slept in and hit the gym for shoulders. Had a great workout. Then worked at night. Saturday, I washed my jeep and took the top off. Then ran some errands and got some food for a cookout. A bunch of friends came over, and we all ate a ton of food and had a great time! Unfortuneately, I had to work all day today and tomorrow! DOH!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    ok friday night, watched the movie insomnia, was very good. saturday, nothin, b/c cause i am running out of energy, today (sunday) I am on duty with hardly any energy, and memorial day, i get to watch everyone pig out on burgers dinks and macaroni salad.

some one shoot me for all the fun i am having........

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I worked at denny's all night... Nah, but the past 2 weeks have sucked ass...worked the last 15 days straight, and 12 hour days. Hopefully this shit will end in the next couple days and I'll be able to go home. So when you guys are all drinking beer and eating barbeque tomorrow, think of poor broncojosh, because I'll be on the job all day! Yeah, it's kinda a pitty party

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Last night I went to a cookout and ate and drank a lot. Then I went out and got wasted with my friends and girlfriend. Then I went home and...

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I was all the time with pretty guys and girls.Hang out with my male friends watching pretty men and women in a Korean movie on Friday night...

For both Sat and Sun, I was on a strict diet. Thus no way I could hang out except in the gym!!! Still pretty men and women...

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Saturday I went to a couple clubs with some friends, and I found out that my ex-girl is now dating another woman...so it's been a wierd weekend for me.

Big D, been there too bro...first girl I was serious with lives with a woman. Actually felt better than the last one, and her new boyfriend

" pretty men and pretty women "...well, i could hook you up, freakout, if you want.. .. and some even work at dennys,...
    .. i think i'll go apply at dennys tomorrow. sounds like the hang out place.... i heard you get food for free , when you work there...
    ...and since there is "pretty men and pretty women " there, maybe, i'll meet my soul mate...

...bigd... sorry to hear that your girlfriend is going for an other women. i think its better to know that she is with an other woman, cause, at least, you know that her new girlfriend is nothing compare to you...she's missing the full 'package ', and i dont think she will ever be as sastisfy with her as she was with you.
    sweetgirl

oh, i forgot,.... did i mention that im gonna go see britney spears tuesday, , in vancouver.. ... are you guys jealous ???...

... i thought it would be something fun to do, plus i have never been to a live concert, before...
    ...anyone know a good bar to go to , this tuesday ??... i think i have heard of the roxy would be good..
    sweetgirl

I love the denny's theme

well...how about our next date, josh ??.. .... the food is nice, especially after a drinking nite... and its also cheap, so you dont have to tip that much,...humm...
    ...oh yeah...you do get a lot, for your money, and even, sometimes you get left-overs so you can take it home and eat it the next day...so....tecnically you get a 2 for 1' deal-meal...humm...what else?
    ....the service is also good,...they barely come to your table to see how the food is, or if you need anything else...so in other words, they leave you alone.....
    ...the more i think about it, im inviting you, and im taking the bill....

sweetgirl

I take all my hot dates to denny's. Nothing but the best with broncojosh...haha

...oh josh...you always know how to make me feel so special, all the time..
    ...lets go pig out..,and then we can catch dessert at my place....and..humm..hrumm...you can show me that exercise move...

sweetgirl

I've got a really old Indian book full of great "exercises"

..ooooo....i loovveeeeee the idea of following instructions....nothing better than a man in control...
    Last edited by sweetgirl; 06-16-2002 at 09:04 PM.
    sweetgirl

we may be dangerously close to breaking some of the board rules...uh oh. Seems like your not so sad anymore

..ooppss... its all funny though...

no, thank you, josh. i am having a good laugh tonite... laugh is the best medecine....
    ...hope tomorrow i can be this strong...im sure i will though... im always strong....

...i guess i should read again the rules...
    sweetgirl

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Friday I went to a buddy's apartment and had a kickback with the boys. They were all drinking, I was not. . . O well, they accept me not drinking.
    Saturday night I went out mobbing my "toy" all over town. Got some whistles and hunnys wavin-- made me feel good-- went home empty handed--and realized that i knew that's what was going to happen anyway.
    arthur i need some more tips. . .im running out of options bro.

i keep telling myself...one of these days. sick and tired of all the old booty calls. they all end up turning psycho on me.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 05-27-2002 at 01:54 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BigD
    Saturday I went to a couple clubs with some friends, and I found out that my ex-girl is now dating another woman...so it's been a wierd weekend for me.
    You turned her to lesbianism!

You're worse than I am. . . just fuggin bra

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    My weekend was great. I was invited to my future son-in-laws bachelor party. My son was there too as he is the best man. We started out by playing 18 holes of golf at the Kings Island Grizzley course in Mason Ohio. The Grizzley is an awesome golf course. After the golfing we went to our hotel to clean up and then we went to Hooters to eat. The girls at Hooters in Newport Kentucky were really nice and we had alot of fun there.By the time we were done eating and drinking at Hooters our bill was $230.00. From there we went to a club called Jillians. It's a game room on the first floor and the it has dance clubs on the next 3 stories.
    There was several bachelorette groups there too and between our group of guys and all of those bachelorette groups it was a blast. We partied until closing time. I have'nt went out and partied for years and I had forgotten how much fun it was to do that. I even had a hot 25 year old girl ask me to dance with her ( I'm 44 ) talk about an ego booster! I declined at first and told her I was to old to dance with her but she would'nt take no for an answer so I ended up out on the dance floor with her. It was fun. After we left the dance club the guys wanted to end the night at a Strip Club. So we headed off to one of the local strip clubs. The strip club was'nt very impressive at all so we were only there for a short time. We finally got back to the hotel by 3:00 a.m. and that was the end of our bachelor party. This all happened Saturday and its now Tuesday and I'm just now starting to feel like working out again. I not as young as I used to be because all that drinking kicked my ass!

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    My son, who is in the Army stationed at Ft. Sam (San Antonio) came in for the weekend. We spent Friday in the gym (worked out & taught classes together), went Saturday to see Star Wars and mostly just visited a lot. Sunday after church we had a cookout/birthday party for both my kids - they are both May babies. We had about 45 people - ate like crazy - we had planned lots of outdoor stuff, but the only thing we got to do before it started raining was our summer snowball fight. Then the sky fell and the mob had to move indoors. But a great time was had by all. We had to get the boy to the airport EARLY Monday morning, so we did that and drove back home and sort of cratered out for the day.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Same thing i do every weekend, right now no gym on weekend, so i usually wake up Roll a big one, then spend next few hours eating, usually repeat as many times as necessary, so work doesn't seem so bad come monday morning.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Went to watch a strong man comp. Seven events over 2 days...truck pull, farmers walk, carry and drag, log press, atlas stones, straight arm hold and deadlift for reps. Some of these guys need their own zip code!! The guy who was in first after day 1 was 6'8" and 394lbs!!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    That's a big SOB!!

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    friday night when i got home from work i went to a party with the wife. got home about 11:00pm because my mom was watching my kids. when we got home one of my wife's friends wanted us to come spend the night and go crabbing and kneeboarding the next day in galveston. so mom took the kids and we went to the friend's house. stayed up till 3:00am talking. got up at 5:45am saturday, made breakfast for everybody, then headed out about 6:30am. got to galveston about 7:00am and rented a boat. we had a place were everybody met on tiki island. we crabbed till about 10:00am..when it got hot..then everybody piled into the boat and we went knee boarding. we ended the day by having to be pulled in by a jet skiier. on the way back to houston the wife wanted to go see a movie so we saw insomnia..it sucked. sunday went to church and a cook-out afterwards. after the cook-out went to kemia to the boardwalk and rode the rides and ate at landrys'. got home around 11:00pm and the wife had a migrane. mem day had another cook-out at wife's aunt's house. left for home about 7:00pm and hung out till bed time. had a great weekend with the wife. hope everybody had a good mem day and remembered those that have died to give us our rights.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Friday night went to my daycare provider's house and helped her color her hair. Saturday morning I got up and spent about 3 or 4 hours cleaning my son's toy room....took everything out of the room, scrubbed the floor, and organized everything as I put it back in. Even made enough room for my weights on one side of the room. That in itself is a miracle...the kid has more toys than Toys R' Us!! Then I went for a long walk and checked out the Memorial Day celebration at the park in town. Saturday night went to a bachelorette party with a friend of mine and ended up talking to a few guys that I know from my days of cutting hair. The guys were just totally boosting my ego so I stayed close to them all night. Then my daycare provider met up with us and we went to a dance bar with the guys following closely. Ended up chatting with a bunch of people that I hadn't seen in a long time and had a blast. Sunday I was kind of hurting most of the morning so I laid around till 11 and then finally got in the shower and cleaned the rest of the house. Yesterday walked to the park again with my son and he rode every ride about 50 times and had corn dogs and pop. Then took a nap, took another shower and went to dinner at the b/f's brother's house. Had just enough time when I got home to hang out with my son before he went to bed.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by SAC
    friday night when i got home from work i went to a party with the wife. got home about 11:00pm because my mom was watching my kids. when we got home one of my wife's friends wanted us to come spend the night and go crabbing and kneeboarding the next day in galveston. so mom took the kids and we went to the friend's house. stayed up till 3:00am talking. got up at 5:45am saturday, made breakfast for everybody, then headed out about 6:30am. got to galveston about 7:00am and rented a boat. we had a place were everybody met on tiki island. we crabbed till about 10:00am..when it got hot..then everybody piled into the boat and we went knee boarding. we ended the day by having to be pulled in by a jet skiier. on the way back to houston the wife wanted to go see a movie so we saw insomnia..it sucked. sunday went to church and a cook-out afterwards. after the cook-out went to kemia to the boardwalk and rode the rides and ate at landrys'. got home around 11:00pm and the wife had a migrane. mem day had another cook-out at wife's aunt's house. left for home about 7:00pm and hung out till bed time. had a great weekend with the wife. hope everybody had a good mem day and remembered those that have died to give us our rights.
    Could you be a little more detailed? You didn't tell us what you wore.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Went to Catalina Island for the weekend. Had a great time hanging out with buddies and enjoying the sun. However, I did have quite a few beers and shots. Oh well, we only live once. Now it's time recover and get back to eating right and lifting.

SAC
    SAC is offline New Member
    see! i was just trying to be cool and some smartass has to come along and ruin it.:d if you must know i wore a leather thong with a velcro crotch the whole time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    New Braunfels. 8 hour rafting trip down the Guadalupe followed by kegs and cow products. Thursday-Monday.

Most weekends I'm either playing pool, shit bar hoppin, or takin it down town.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

if you must know.....

umm to be honest, E and Viagra.that was sunday night.fuck it's tuesday!!!hahahaahawhat night are you talking about i'm confused?!!ok forget it.i went to Tavern in hamptons sunday for amnesia party and busted out the E and V combo anyway, i'm shot so i done typing

palme is offline Rosie Member
    E and viagra combo? you get trips with huge boner?

caseylee is offline Junior Member

Re: if you must know.....

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    umm to be honest, E and Viagra.that was sunday night.fuck it's tuesday!!!hahahaahawhat night are you talking about i'm confused?!!ok forget it.i went to Tavern in hamptons sunday for amnesia party and busted out the E and V combo anyway, i'm shot so i done typing
    how did this workout ive always wanted to try it !! ... sound s like it would be fun,... and i kinda doubt that the lady's could keep up ... but who konw s

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

actually

from what i remember of it and actually i wasn't that fucked up not to remember, my temples were pounding and my nose got all stuffy out of no where as soon as the V kicked in. the head of my penis was about the size of a goddamn fist and it felt like my skin was gonna tear for the literal 5 hours we went at it.i swear it started to get really painful and the next day it was very very sore and even today it still a little tender.all in all.i wasn't that great.getting and maintaining an erection for long periods of time has never been a problem for me even after i ejaculate just because i make a concerted effort to make the refractory period less just by concentration.would i do it again?nah, i'll do both but not together.it was that big of a deal, plus the pain factor wasn't that fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information