Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    I dont jiuce really...untill yesterday. But ive always been big and people always want you to have their back in a fight. Its like "hey im about to get my ass beat so why dont I just call **** hes a big mother****er he'll def. scare these boys away."

Even thought I like fighting it really gets old. And girls always comment on how much of their hands they cant fit around my arm....but thats about it. I think I scare lots of chicks cuz im a complete asshole to most people I dont know.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    After juicing and not see my mom for about 6 months..she called me a monster!!! After not see a friend for a year I got...You doubled in size...I was on IGF-1,Test Prop and Fina at the time!....About 4 months ago at the gym one of the guy that comp. and won a major contest a few years back said that I need to comp. Last week I got....that shirt makes you look huge!! I love the attention!!

GreatGuns is offline New Member
    bump

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i couldnt put on my jacket by myself, so my mom had to hold it for me , also when i went to the bathroom for no. 2, i had alot of trouble trying to wipe my own ass coz my back was so huge i couldnt reach my ass.
    One time i was at a night club and everywhere i went every guy/girl was staring lol and i felt like a god

oh and i forgot to add, my ex always said that she loves my arms, everywhere we went she was always touching n grabbing my arms

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    rofl @ great guns....is this what you do?...you sit and wait a few months to bump this particular thread

GreatGuns is offline New Member
    Yep. My buds always ask about this and laugh. Just check farrebarre's post above and you'll see why...

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    im not big enough (nor that good looking) for women to come up to me and ask me if they can touch me, yet, but when iwas getting a lapdance from this stripper she felt my chest and she said 'oh my god i love your chest, do you workout?' , 'yes, sometimes, thank you'
    tahts the compliment ive gotten till now, i need to get bigger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information