Thread: Brock Lesnar

thegame01 is offline Member

Brock Lesnar

Hey wrestling fans , did you see that new guy, Brock Lesnar .What a
    fu$&en freak .Shit i wonder just how much /what kind of cycles a big mofo like that has to do.I know it;s alote of juice .I think his traps are a little big. i like the trap muscle but i think he should lay off the shruggs for a bit.Just wondering how much shit a guy like that pumps into his body and see what people think of his physique thats all
    thanks guy's

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Well, he looks like he busts his ass in the gym. I don't care how much juice you take, you still have to hit it hard to look like that. He has a huge look, not increadibly cut, but simply huge. The traps are damn impressive.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The guy is an animal Brock was a DIV I SHW wrestling champ. so the guy knows what hard work and dedication is all about.

jersey juice is offline Member
    total freak, he looks like the grey hulk with that haircut. I'd love to see him & Scott Steiner go at it, 2 NCAA wrestling champs who are now huge freaks, that would be a match!! He is my new fav, he just manhandles everyone, even 310lb Bubba Ray!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    his wrestling background is the reason his traps and neck are so huge, alot of target training. as far as gear goes, its not all about how much you do, its about consistency. consistant cycles over the years along with consitsent training and a ton of food are the main reasons people get huge.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I got to see Brock wrestle at a house show on this past Sunday night, then again live at Raw....seeing the man on TV doesnt even come close to seeing him live....he is an absolute monster, i knew he was huge from seeing him on TV, but if you can you gotta see him in person....you'll be amazed

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He could definately hold more muscle. And he most likely will get bigger. I like his physique, not to aesthetically pleasing...but enormous and probably out lifts just about anyone none-the-less.

Big Show 23 Guest

You might not believe me but

Brock Lesnar was about that same size when he was NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling champ.So he might not have done as many cycles as you people might think.Also from his biography that I've read he lived on a farm and also has been training his body since he was 11 years old.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't believe you.

That could be true....or, he could have just juicing this whole time. but in reality, who cares. he's just trying to better himself. IMO he will be the undisputed heavy weight champ eventually. he's just gotta give in his time. but i'd still rather see billy goldberg to come back and whoop some n W o @$$.

Thread Information