View Poll Results: Star Wars Fans!!!!!!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I saw it already.... or I would like to see it again

14 60.87%
  • I haven't seen it yet, but intend to see it very soon

6 26.09%
  • Think I will wait till it comes out on video!

1 4.35%
  • I hate Star Wars, and I never want to see it in my life..

2 8.70%
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Star Wars fans....

Okay I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a big ole STar Wars nut. I am dying to go see "Attack of the Clones", I hear some good things about it. I wanted to first off do a poll to see who has seen it, and also to get an idea who else on this board is a STar Wars Junkie like myself...???

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I'm a Star Wars junkie also and Episode II rocks. I thought the whole damn thing was good, but even if you don't care for most of the movie, yoda's fight scene is amazing, makes it worth every minute of the movie.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I've seen it twice already

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Deadend
    I'm a Star Wars junkie also and Episode II rocks. I thought the whole damn thing was good, but even if you don't care for most of the movie, yoda's fight scene is amazing, makes it worth every minute of the movie.
    You took the words right out of my mouth....Anyone who seen will tell you the same ....Yodas a bad mofo with that light saber...Thats right Yodas got one too...Aloha Bronze.....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Damn cool flick, but it had some cheasy parts. And yes, Yoda is one bad mofo...definitely the coolest part of the movie!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I, for one, was very impressed at Hayden Christiansens portrayal of Anikin Skywalker. He played the part perfectly and made the inner conflict of the character believable (besides.....he's Canadian ).

Other positives: The special effects did not over power the story as they did in Episode 1, introduction of charcters who play roles later on (Boba Fett, Own and Beru), Ewan Mac Gregor as Obi Wan and the fact that Jar Jar is barely in the movie at all

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Went to see Episode II on opening day and it was well worth seeing and i'd like to watch it again . I don't want to mention anything about the scenes ; i hate spoiling it for other people . I definitely give it a thumbs up!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    As a kid, Stars Wars was my life, I swear I have 100's and 100's in star wars stuff!!

got all the movies, and everything. It went way beyond obsessed

LightSnack is offline New Member
    YODA WAS THE SHIZNIT!!!!!!!

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    I too am a STar wars Junkie. Man don't want to ruin anything, but just be patient in the biegginning. They had to build up Anakin's character yah know, but he is one bad ass mofo, that shit kicked ass. And you will either die laughing at the yoda scene or be completley blown away. I cannot wait for the next movie. Hayden was a good actor though. i liked they way the showed the beginins of vaider. I also like the ahhhhh what am i doing GO SEE IT lol

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Star Wars rocked. I've seen it twice and may go see it again. If you haven't seen it in a theatre go before its to late. You will definetely lose something on video, unless you have a state of the art big screen and sound system. The special effects are absolutely incredible. The acting is very good, and the story is very satisfactory in what its meant to accomplish. It was awsome to see Yoda kick some ass, and I felt the intensity and emotion when Hayden goes to rescue his mom and lets his pain overcome reason to the detriment of the Tuscan's.
    Finally, what can I not say about Natalie Portman. She's not only gorgeous but gets better and better every time I see her. I read an article where she's a straight A student at Harvard majoring in Psychology. Whoever marries her is going to be one lucky dude. She's got the whole package and has the world in her hands. George Lucas said in the article the thing that impressed him the most about her was not her beauty, but her intelligence. She's smart enough to realize theres a lot more choices in life than being an actor.
    In summary, for me, Star Wars, attack of the clones, was not just a movie, but an event that one simply should not miss.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Frankie....we old bucks can still remember the magical feeling when we walked out of the theatre 25 years ago with our parents. I saw the same look I had on my face on my son's face as we exited the theatre (he'll be 10 next month). I was hooked from day one and will go see Episode 2 again (and probably Spiderman again since I was a big fan of the late 60's cartoon )

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Pete235
    Hey Frankie....we old bucks can still remember the magical feeling when we walked out of the theatre 25 years ago with our parents. I saw the same look I had on my face on my son's face as we exited the theatre (he'll be 10 next month). I was hooked from day one and will go see Episode 2 again (and probably Spiderman again since I was a big fan of the late 60's cartoon )
    Hey Big Pete,

Good to hear from you my friend. I totally agree. Episode two gives you the same magical feeling, no matter what your age, of the previous Star Wars movies. While your watching those movies you can forget about this world for a while and travel to another galaxy full of excitement and adventure. George Lucas obviously has not lost that sense of magic, thankfully so. I'm looking forward to seeing episode 2 again, and already can't wait for episode 3. Some people don't like Star Wars, and thats ok. I'm a dreamer, however, and can't get enough of it. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take Care and Be Safe.

Frank

Thread Information