G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Babysitting mother f*ckers

Why is it that everytime I go out I have to babysit mother f*ckers! This shit is getting old, people just wanna act stupid as hell when they're drunk...

thegame01 is offline Member
    thats usually the way it works man ,if your drunk everything is funny but if your sober and the other people are drunk,shit they can look stupid at times. Hey either get drunk with them,stay home or find a new croud i guess.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Actually I could care less when they act stupid, that's not the problem. It's when my drunk friends want to start sh*t with people knowing that it will end up in more than just beating down someone. I don't feel like going to jail and worse, I don't feel like catching a bullet for anyone.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I know this may seem like a hardcore reply but..

Find other friends, or different nights to hang out!

i spent years sitting in the local jails for some stupid thing or another, heh stay out and spend more time here =P

seriously though, if your friends are getting you wrapped up into stuff you dont like, its about time to bail or say something.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i gotta agree with buddha, if they are getting yoiu into, or about to get you into trouble, dont go out with them anymore.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    fuck man i hang out with a bunch of 12 pack drinking animals, and i always get in shit. as of right now i have a court date this friday because of some prank calls, after getting charged, i realized it was time to filter out a few "friends" and slow things down a little.
    its true hto, being around drunk ppl sober can suck. i always have a thick marker waiting for when they pass out tho.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    the old adage that says , you are only as good as the company you keep, is very true.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    prank calls? You've gotta be kidding me

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    LOL...thats what I'm sayin'

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    g child...you sound like you might know some of the wrong posse. come chill with me, i dont drink...but i can sure have one helluva time without acting too stupid. just leave that avatar picture at home... thanks...

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I totaly understand what U mean.... I'm the only one out of my group that doesn't drink (ever!!), and I always got be the babysister...
    I gota make sure everyone gets home safe, and I'm always on the "damage contol" intiative when these bastards get drunk.... Some of the guys I know get drunk so badly they have to be hospitalised (belive this happens more then once)... --- Needless to say, I had to dis-associate myself from a couple after thier drinking and stupid ass anatics started to reflect badly on me... So far I haven't looked back on my decsion since and my advise to U is to start thinking the same...
    U just got start think'n if its worth the bullshit

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Fighting ain't worth it trust me!! I used to drink heavly 2 summers ago and hung out with the wrong people. I used to work at a shipyard and not to knock those who work there but most aren't the "cleanest" indivduals on the planet. Anyways we used to drink and get in fights. One night I was drunk and went overboard and almost killed some guy for a very stupid reason. Well after jail and lots of $$$ for medical bills, I cleaned up my act real quick and realized my freedom ain't worth being tough. Chill your bro's out or just don't hang with them cuz you know it's only time till you end up in jail. Jail sucks by the way.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    i was thinking the same thing.......that reminded me of like the fourth grade for a minute

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    G, I have to agree with everyone here. However, I was at one time that type of an asshole. When I would drink I felt I could fight anyone and everyone. Knock on wood it never got me in any serious trouble. I still drink but now I keep it mellow and stray away from that type of shit. That and I am on probation so I can't exactly act like a warrior anymore.

If you want someone to hang with and hit on the "hookers" as you call them. You know my number. You can take the night off of babysitting and hang with me. Beers and girls. Maybe a few shots here and there. Keep it real bro!

Thread Information